Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,227 members, 7,849,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Economic Reasons Influencing Prices Of Phones Like Tecno Not Quality - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Economic Reasons Influencing Prices Of Phones Like Tecno Not Quality (489 Views)

See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) / Who Says Mkt Phones Like Tecno Is Not Good / Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Economic Reasons Influencing Prices Of Phones Like Tecno Not Quality by bsaxadeb55: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2013
TECNO AND SAMSUNG PHONES HAVE SAME QUALITY: PRICE DOES NOT ALWAYS REFLECT QUALITY

The reasons why tecno phones are cheap is not because of inferior quality but because of some economic reasons such as;
1 ... LABOUR COST...the cost of labour in China and some other countries like India is cheaper compared to American Apple companies which are American based. if you follow your international business news Americans now design and take their technology to b assembled in China

2.. TAX.. CHINA have cheaper tax demand on companies relatively to American companies and the Samsung Korean companies.. all taxes are built into production cost too

3...Population of working force in China is alarming.. people will to work are more than available..
4....MARKET STRATEGY.. The tecno and gionee company are trying to break into the market which they are gradually achieving.. thats another strategy on the low price tag on their phones..

I have a lot of facts behind this reality.. now
its stupidity for we to think that this China phones are lesser in quality ( gionee/ tecno) the phone many times have under gone drop test.. I have seen techno and gionee phone's fall a lot of times and yet didn't spoil.. if u don't know China space ship landed on the moon recently.. they are the 3rd country. to achieve that ... my point is those guys are GOOD.. We should not let this Americans continue to exploit us with high prices
Re: Economic Reasons Influencing Prices Of Phones Like Tecno Not Quality by udatso: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2013
I really like this post.
Re: Economic Reasons Influencing Prices Of Phones Like Tecno Not Quality by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
[b]if only you know how wrong you are. the big brands also couple up their phones in china to save taxes and all.. major reasons why the big brands is expensive, they spend alot in research and also getting quality materials. reason why tecno and other chinese phones are cheap? they use cheap materials , and also quality. a piece of tecno phantom a+ doesn't cost up to 150 dollars to produce, because they simply put cheaper materials together, rip out the android default os and flash into it, then bam you have a tecno phone. if you say it is due to taxes, Nigeria has already produced a papdam android phone, and it is also low priced I am not saying you post isnt right, i am just saying it isnt a major reason for the tecno cheap prices. no tecno phone costs more than 200 dollars to produce, so selling for more is a rip off. it is not a tecno problem, its a general chinese phone problem..

here is a canadian phone company called BLU, they are believed to be same as the gionee , (not yet confirmed) but this company actually makes their phones in canada and sells at the same cheap price as the tecnos and other chinese brands, why? because the phones are made with cheap hardwares and doesnt cost nada to make it

play this video by J: williams to hear his exact words, from 4:50 to 5:39

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZQByNuGoxw&client=mv-google&guid=&gl=NG&hl=en#[/b]

www.computer-lock.com/smart-phones-reasons-for-cheap-manufactured-in-china

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Share / Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And S4 Enquiries / Instagram And Path Users Thread- Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.