Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Renewal Of Friendship - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Renewal Of Friendship (709 Views)

A Students Definition Of True Friendship (pic) / Test Of Friendship / 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Renewal Of Friendship by obongtunji: 10:34am On Dec 30, 2013
This is to inform my esteemed Twitter, Skype, Instagram, Badoo, whatsApp, Hi5 and Facebook friends that yet renew our friendship to do that on or before 31st of December in Cash, Cheque, E-transact, Firstmonie and Bank Draft. I strongly recommend you all to be fast about it because starting from 1st January 2014 the fee will be increased by 40%
Thanks for your usual cooperation.
Signed
Me, myself and I

(1) (Reply)

The Diferences Between A Special One And A Chosen One / For Real?mr Ibu To Contest For 2015 Election(see Campaing Poster Picx) / What Will U Do If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.