Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,907 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Can You Predict The Outcome Of The First Match Of Nigeria? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can You Predict The Outcome Of The First Match Of Nigeria? (671 Views)

Let's React..... What's Your Take On Sunday Oliseh's First Match / Man Utd V Chelsea : Read This First Before You Predict This Game !!! / Nigeria's First Match At Fifa2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Predict The Outcome Of The First Match Of Nigeria? by Wususong(m): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2008
can you predict the outcome of the first match of nigeria both the male and female counterpart?
Re: Can You Predict The Outcome Of The First Match Of Nigeria? by dyabman(m): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2008
just the male. . .

Nigeria 0 Holland 3
Re: Can You Predict The Outcome Of The First Match Of Nigeria? by Olaolufred(m): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2008
It is
Nigeria (2),
holland (1).

Dyabman will be surprised.
Re: Can You Predict The Outcome Of The First Match Of Nigeria? by Jarus(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2008
I believe the Dutch, despite the quality of players in their team, are beatable by Siasia's boys. These boys have a history of hard-fighting and Never-say-Die.

Predict outcome? Hmmmmmmm, Balanced game, draw up to dying minutes and Anichebe/Nsofor grabbing a last-gasp goal to seal victory for Naija.
Re: Can You Predict The Outcome Of The First Match Of Nigeria? by dyabman(m): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2008
we shall see, when the flying chickens will be eaten by dogs.
Re: Can You Predict The Outcome Of The First Match Of Nigeria? by Olaolufred(m): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2008
I did not get it. It is finally

Nigeria  0

Holland  0.

I am not too surprised, because Holland is also a hard-fighting side.

Dyabman, i said you will be surprised.

Aren't you?

You see that pessimism in oneself must not be transfered to all.
Re: Can You Predict The Outcome Of The First Match Of Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2008
Great game, Nigeria should have won though!

The big players from both sides, were the major slackers!

If you are going to have an over-aged player in a team, why Roy Makaay or Gerald Sibon?!
Re: Can You Predict The Outcome Of The First Match Of Nigeria? by Olaolufred(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2008
Brash, congratulations.

Did you watch it life?

If yes, give me brief jist.
Re: Can You Predict The Outcome Of The First Match Of Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2008
Olaolufred:

Brash, congratulations.

Did you watch it life?

If yes, give me brief jist.

i didnt watch it live, i followed it on the website becoz m at work

from the comments, Nigeria did quite well, the midfielders played well, we lacked a bit of bite upfront but overall a standard performance

Holland were below par, with the exception of a few names, like Royston Drenthe and Kew Jaliens!

We should match any team size for size and like for like as long as Siasia gets the starting team right

For me, i think the starting team today, OGBUKE and ANICHEBE should have started!PROMISE looked rusty!

But overall, we cant complain, if we keep our head and convert chances, we should dispatch the rest of the teams in the group easily!
Re: Can You Predict The Outcome Of The First Match Of Nigeria? by Jarus(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2008
Nigeria 0 Holland 0

dyabman:

just the male. . .

Nigeria 0 Holland 3

dyabman:

we shall see, when the flying chickens will be eaten by dogs.

Have the pessimists gone into hiding?
Re: Can You Predict The Outcome Of The First Match Of Nigeria? by dyabman(m): 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2008
ife-eco-06:

Nigeria 0 Holland 0

Have the pessimists gone into hiding?

not hiding just dissapointed thats all. The young orange didnt play upto my expectation. well Im glad for that draw. We can still meet again. Okay. My focus now is on Holland vs Japan. see ya

(1) (Reply)

Good Match : But We Take The Silver / O.j. Simpson Guilty: All 12 Accounts / Which Country Started The Attacking Full Back Syndrome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.