Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Sex Life! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sex Life! (763 Views)

I Used To Think My Poor Sex Life Was Natural Until I Tried This / Losing Weight Has Destroyed My Sex Life / 10 Surprising Foods That Kill Your Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Life! by ebichy(f): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2013
Doctors in the house, how often can one have sex to avoid having complications bafore and after pregnancy?
Re: Sex Life! by ayamAJ(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2013
And plz also how can a guy increase is sex performance? On d verge of loosing my gf
Re: Sex Life! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
ayamAJ: And plz also how can a guy increase is sex performance? On d verge of loosing my gf
Rofl
my guy, watch p o rn and learn more
Re: Sex Life! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
ebichy: Doctors in the house, how often can one have sex to avoid having complications bafore and after pregnancy?
I am not a doctor, but if I am allowed to make my input,
I would say sex isnt bad, so long the p ussy is well lubricated before the sex, so long the girl is mentally, emotionally, psychologically ready to receive the d ikc, so long your partner has no infection, so long he uses con dom.
Then, you are good to go. No fear of any side effects in the future.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets Knocked Out, Now Watch How They Perform CPR. Hilarious! / How Anger Affects Your Health And Mind / Health Tips That Can Protect You From EBOLA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.