Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,376 members, 7,868,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Will Of God Or Act Of Men, Which Is Responsible For Mankind Woes? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Of God Or Act Of Men, Which Is Responsible For Mankind Woes? (379 Views)

Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Of God Or Act Of Men, Which Is Responsible For Mankind Woes? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2013
'I know the thought I have toward you' says the lord, 'thought of good and not of evil to give you an expected end'. ********** A young virgin lady was raped by armed robbers. Some religious clerics in an attempt to condole her declared it all as the will of God. Unfortunately this lady grew up to developed strong hatred for men and eventually became a homos. is this really the will of God for her?
Re: Will Of God Or Act Of Men, Which Is Responsible For Mankind Woes? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
A man drove without brakes and eventually killed someone with his car. Would it be proper to called the victim's death the will of God? Why should we call 9/11 tragedy(that didn't separate good or bad people) the will of God! What's the purpose of prayers if evil occurrence could be ascribed as an unchangeable will of God. These and many more questions are begging for answers.

(1) (Reply)

Praise The Lord (happy New Year) / MAKING Resolutionsvstaking Decisions...which Lasts Long / Is Christianity Winning "Souls" Or "Customers"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.