Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

What Time Is Your Bank Closing Tomorrow - 31st Decemeber ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Time Is Your Bank Closing Tomorrow - 31st Decemeber ? (2141 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Time Is Your Bank Closing Tomorrow - 31st Decemeber ? by SB2020: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
While some banks have sent text messages to their customers about early closure tomorrow 31st December in anticipation of the New Year holiday, others have not bothered. Worst still is the fact that most banks have opted for 2pm some have set their closure at 1pm.

I consider those closing earlier than 2pm not being considerate enough perhaps not customer friendly enough cry

Do you know the time your bank is closing tomorrow and do you consider it customer friendly?
Re: What Time Is Your Bank Closing Tomorrow - 31st Decemeber ? by 1stdami(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
1st page tinz ...seriously first bank is a stupid bank 1st of all they are closing early around 12pm tomorrow to resume on the 6th of january ..the most shocking thing is that their atm too wont work..chai stupid bank na only name dem gt
Re: What Time Is Your Bank Closing Tomorrow - 31st Decemeber ? by NoQualms1(f): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
1st.dami:
1st page tinz ...seriously first bank is a stupid bank 1st of all they are closing early around 12pm tomorrow to resume on the 6th of january ..the most shocking thing is that their atm too wont work..chai stupid bank na only name dem gt

You are wrong. This is a copy of the message sent to me by first bank -

Dear Customer, all branches will close by 2pm on 31/12/13. ATM, Internet Banking and other channels will not be available from 11pm, 01/01/14 till 6am, 02/01/14
Re: What Time Is Your Bank Closing Tomorrow - 31st Decemeber ? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Anyone heard from GTB?
Re: What Time Is Your Bank Closing Tomorrow - 31st Decemeber ? by SB2020: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
Got Diamond Bank text that branches will be closing by 2pm while Access Bank will close by 1pm - CONFIRMED

So plan your day.
Re: What Time Is Your Bank Closing Tomorrow - 31st Decemeber ? by 1stdami(m): 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
No Qualms:

You are wrong. This is a copy of the message sent to me by first bank -

Dear Customer, all branches will close by 2pm on 31/12/13. ATM, Internet Banking and other channels will not be available from 11pm, 01/01/14 till 6am, 02/01/14
thanks all the xame wat is bad is bad
Re: What Time Is Your Bank Closing Tomorrow - 31st Decemeber ? by Godmother(f): 6:26am On Dec 31, 2013
1st.dami:
thanks all the xame wat is bad is bad

And why did u decide to wait until the last minute before deciding to withdraw? Why didn't you go and withdraw the money you'd be needing a few days ago? Didn't you learn from the Christmas rush
Re: What Time Is Your Bank Closing Tomorrow - 31st Decemeber ? by 1stdami(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2013
Godmother:

And why did u decide to wait until the last minute before deciding to withdraw? Why didn't you go and withdraw the money you'd be needing a few days ago? Didn't you learn from the Christmas rush
i no their is christmas rush but when i went to collect the money i will be needing last week the numba of people i meet dia waz high and their atm waz showing "out of service" wich is very bad of 1st bank tho i collected it at last after lyk 1hour ...they should just improve dia seruices well am planning to port to GT BANK XHA

(1) (Reply)

PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out / 3D Wall Panel (plastic) Standard Quality Water Resistant / How To Make 1 Million Via Affiliate Marketing In 30 Days. REVEALED!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.