Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out (2140 Views)

MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy / MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by SammieRexx(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Pls MMM guilders and super guilders i need your help on this. i was paired to pay 3 persons d sum of 200k to Wich i did tru transfer. two were successful and d one of 30k bounced back and did not go tru. dis was late on Friday evening. banks were closed already so i cud not go to the bank to pay, i pleaded that d participant should extend d time to which he/she did or so, only for me to check on sunday morning and discovered dat d account has been blocked with my 170k inside. i have written to CRO and it's nearly 24 hrs now but no reply........pls wot do i do?

Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
The reason why I never liked MMM
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dreamwaker:
The reason why I never liked MMM

I heard the latest one now is ultimate cycle..
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by ademasta(m): 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Someone should help him please
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Demigods666:

I heard the latest one now is ultimate cycle..

I will soon start my own. Invest 1 million and gain - 200% in two months. The minus sign will be in smaller prints grin

1 Like

Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by Jamez122: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
O.p be patient they will reply you. Mean while

Click below
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dreamwaker:

I will soon start my own. Invest 1 million and gain - 200% in two months. The minus sign will be in smaller prints grin

Hahaha, abeg if you try am give me feed back ehn, is not good everybody just enter pit at once grin
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by dubai4eva: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
SammieRexx:
Pls MMM guilders and super guilders i need your help on this. i was paired to pay 3 persons d sum of 200k to Wich i did tru transfer. two were successful and d one of 30k bounced back and did not go tru. dis was late on Friday evening. banks were closed already so i cud not go to the bank to pay, i pleaded that d participant should extend d time to which he/she did or so, only for me to check on sunday morning and discovered dat d account has been blocked with my 170k inside. i have written to CRO and it's nearly 24 hrs now but no reply........pls wot do i do?
I sensed foul play from your end angry
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by McPerry(f): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
MMM

M-Mo ku
M-Mo gbe
M-Mo daran

OYO for you
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by dubai4eva: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
McPerry:
MMM

M-Mo ku
M-Mo gbe
M-Mo daran

OYO for you
Mo fe ra obo é
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by McPerry(f): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
dubai4eva:
Mo fe ra obo é

Meaning?

Shaking my head for you. undecided
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by dubai4eva: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
McPerry:

Meaning?

Shaking my head for you. undecided
meaning Mmm pays

Smh for u
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by McPerry(f): 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
dubai4eva:
meaning Mmm pays

Smh for u

lolzz k oo
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by SammieRexx(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
dubai4eva:
I sensed foul play from your end angry
how? believe me there was no foul play. have neva had issue ever since i joined mmm 6months ago. i understand d rules of d system and have been abiding by them
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by SammieRexx(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
cc lalasticlala Abeg move the thread go fp mek more people reason this matter for me
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by SammieRexx(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
cc lalasticlala Abeg move the thread go fp mek more people reason this matter for me
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by dubai4eva: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
SammieRexx:

how? believe me there was no foul play. have neva had issue ever since i joined mmm 6months ago. i understand d rules of d system and have been abiding by them
why not pay through the banks ?I do transfer from my bank to other banks and the letter you wrote to support and what you said here are different. angry
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by oatzeal(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wen u dey chop money u no call lala,

na wa for u oo
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by Greatzeus(m): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
SammieRexx:
This is why its a bad idea to always wait till the die minute before making payments when matched. If you had made the payments the first day especially in the morning,you would have had enough time to resolve the issue.
All the payments I made had been in the first day,9am at most I am at the bank,by 10-11 am I am done uploading teller. This use to impress the people I do pay that they confirm me at once.
To all participants out there,stop being foolish,thinking you are smart,when you are merged,pay in the first 24 hours,its for your own good,in case there is any issue,you will have time to resolve it.
I have never and will never extend payment for anybody, I don't care if they block you,because since I started, I have always pay as soon as possible, 9-10 am I am done. Use your spare money,don't PH large amount thinking you will get the money,when you actually don't have the money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by emekelnigeria: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
They would unblock you but you have to call the person to return the 30k. Please always go to the bank and make mmm transcations to avoid stories that touch. Anything electronic transfer is dicey and can make you loose money. When payment is completed please try and upload your pop on time to avoid blockage. These blockages are automated.
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by emekelnigeria: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
Greatzeus:

This is why its a bad idea to always wait till the die minute before making payments when matched. If you had made the payments the first day especially in the morning,you would have had enough time to resolve the issue.
All the payments I made had been in the first day,9am at most I am at the bank,by 10-11 am I am done uploading teller. This use to impress the people I do pay that they confirm me at once.
To all participants out there,stop being foolish,thinking you are smart,when you are merged,pay in the first 24 hours,its for your own good,in case there is any issue,you will have time to resolve it.
I have never and will never extend payment for anybody, I don't care if they block you,because since I started, I have always pay as soon as possible, 9-10 am I am done. Use your spare money,don't PH large amount thinking you will get the money,when you actually don't have the money.
you have said it all
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
The funny part was when you said the money is your savings? Why will you tell them that after they explicitly said , use spare money.
Nigerians no dey here word.

You see people bypassing the limit and dropping up to 4million in bits

Now tell me.. Can anyone in this day AFFORD to lose 4million naira??
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by goodmorning40: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Join ultimate cycler today
U will be glad u did
Quote me if u want to join
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by SammieRexx(m): 5:56am On Nov 29, 2016
dubai4eva:
why not pay through the banks ?I do transfer from my bank to other banks and the letter you wrote to support and what you said here are different. angry
that letter was written by my guilder after i explained the situation to him......believe me no foul play....can't do dat
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by SammieRexx(m): 5:58am On Nov 29, 2016
thanks everyone for all your responses though have still not gotten any reply from support
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by otitokoroleti: 8:10am On Nov 29, 2016
SammieRexx:
thanks everyone for all your responses though have still not gotten any reply from support
eni ti a ba fi ori re fo agbon ko ni duro je nibe
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by bigiyaro(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2016
Dreamwaker:

badt boy
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2016
bigiyaro:
badt boy

I want to lo wo, I want to drive bugatti
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by ladg: 9:53am On Nov 29, 2016
Greatzeus:

I wish all MMM participants will see these. Since I started goin to bank to make payment have not encounter any issues..And its very important to pay on time....mmm dont have problem but the participants.
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by mecussey(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
ladg:

I wish all MMM participants will see these. Since I started goin to bank to make payment have not encounter any issues..And its very important to pay on time....mmm dont have problem but the participants.

Yea...most pple dont know the system is 100% automated. From blocking to monatorium to mavro growth. Its difficult work to manually unblock and rectify issues.
Re: PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out by orizon(m): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Pls mine is a little bit diff,d acct nuba n d phone nuba is diff,should I still goin on wt d payment ni,cus I called d nuba she said dats nt her acctn nuba

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Everyday! / How To Make Online Money With Nnu.ng - Click To Register Here / Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.