Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Best Areas To Live In Ibadan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Areas To Live In Ibadan (3484 Views)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / 10 Most Affordable Cities To Live In / Desirable Areas To Live In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Areas To Live In Ibadan by chessguru1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hi, y'all. Will soon be relocating to ibadan for work related reasons. Would like you guys to advice on good Middle class areas to rent an apartment in.
The place should have (at least) regular supply of electricity and decent road network.
Please suggest the places, and your estimated ranges of rent such places may have.
Ŧa̶̲̥̅̊ƞk̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇:::: for your contributions. wink
Re: Best Areas To Live In Ibadan by PrettyPrisca(f): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
Which area is dat office of yours?
Re: Best Areas To Live In Ibadan by obongtunji: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
Please guys, I'm in the same shoe....lop
Re: Best Areas To Live In Ibadan by chessguru1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pretty Prisca: Which area is dat office of yours?
British American Tobacco..don't even know where exactly they are in IB
Re: Best Areas To Live In Ibadan by funmi4(f): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
BAT is at Ibadan toll gate....

Chess guru,congrat on your new job.

I will get u some agents number so u talk to them
Re: Best Areas To Live In Ibadan by chessguru1(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
funmi4: BAT is at Ibadan toll gate....

Chess guru,congrat on your new job.

I will get u some agents number so u talk to them
Ŧa̶̲̥̅̊ƞk̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇:::: abunch..
Will b expecting the numbers
Re: Best Areas To Live In Ibadan by chessguru1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
obongtunji: Please guys, I'm in the same shoe....lop
Are u resuming work in IB too?
Re: Best Areas To Live In Ibadan by roga: 10:56am On Dec 31, 2013
There are so many good places to live in ibadan. To consider closeness to your place of work, I think you should try felele or soka area. They are affordable and nice place, 2/3 bedroom flats should be around 120-180k. There are good places to live also along the express that wouldn't be far from BAT. Unless you don't mind coming from far place to work.

1 Like

Re: Best Areas To Live In Ibadan by fittty(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
roga: There are so many good places to live in ibadan. To consider closeness to your place of work, I think you should try felele or soka area. They are affordable and nice place, 2/3 bedroom flats should be around 120-180k. There are good places to live also along the express that wouldn't be far from BAT. Unless you don't mind coming from far place to work.

OP follow this advice. It's the closest to your work place. Congrats, you have a good job. smiley
Re: Best Areas To Live In Ibadan by chessguru1(m): 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
roga: There are so many good places to live in ibadan. To consider closeness to your place of work, I think you should try felele or soka area. They are affordable and nice place, 2/3 bedroom flats should be around 120-180k. There are good places to live also along the express that wouldn't be far from BAT. Unless you don't mind coming from far place to work.
fittty:
OP follow this advice. It's the closest to your work place. Congrats, you have a good job. smiley
Ŧa̶̲̥̅̊ƞk̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇:::: y'all. Will loo'k into this

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Fake Job Employment In The EU / Wannabes Abroad / How Do I Renewal/extension My South Africa Visitor Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.