Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

How Do You Make Money ??? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do You Make Money ??? (858 Views)

How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? / How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. / How Do You Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Make Money ??? by shiyan01(m): 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nairalanders,i want us to rub ideas together and improve each other financially.
I want us to share our various ways of making money (online) here,in this thread,trusted online businesses ,please ,no selfish adverts , just brief education on how you make money online,help yourself and others too.
Re: How Do You Make Money ??? by bizfirst: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2013
In the spirit of the New Year, I'll share one of my biggest online money maker in 2013: www.academicexperts.us

This is an American academic writing company pay twice a month via Payoneer MC to it's members to handle the academic needs of clients.

However, you must be very sound academically to work with these guys. If you were the type that relied on cheating while in school, forget them - they don't ask for certificates. What matters is your raw brain power!

You must also be very serious and actually anti African time to make any sense out of Academic experts...those guys do not tolerate any excuses for failed delivery!

If you need more clarification, check the link in my signature or ask me right here.

I wish every reader a better financial future in 2014.
Re: How Do You Make Money ??? by hilaryiwens05: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
2013 has been a great year for me in online business thou I started late but it has been fruitful. I want to share some of my successfully means I have earn in d part 6months:
1) Bulksms:
I started my bulksms business wit 10k and today I can assure u dat I have made 2ice d capital I invested in bulksms. Wen I started, d 1st bulksms I sent was from a guy who wanted to send bulksms to his friend for his wedding and he came rushing and panting into d cybercafe. Luckily, I was dere. He sent about 300sms and I charged him 1500. All I spent was 150for 1hour of internet time and 300sms unit which was deducted from my account which makes it a total of 450. The rest went in d my pocket. U can get a bulksms reseller package for just 10k with hosting and domain @ www.tripleclicksms.com or for 5500 and get a subdomain but u will hav control over ur website

2)Website Designing:
This is now the lastest trend of making money online cus many people now design website and there are competition everywhere. But wat made me stand out is d quality of service I deliver. You can charge ur customers from 15k to 50k. U can start with CMS web designing which is very easy to learn. U can get all video and pdf tutorial material for just a token. U can Contact me for dat.

3)Web hosting&domain registration:
U can also make money from web hosting and domain registration. u can sign up as a reseller and sell to others and still make a whole lot of money.

4)Online marketing/afflilate programs:
This are platforms that enable u to earn as u market or promote a particular product. U can sign up as a publisher with promo Nigeria and use ur website to promote their adverts and get paid or sign up as a social promoter and use ur facebook and twitter as ur marketing tool.click on d link sign up:
http:// promo .com .ng /signup/
hilaryiwens5 (remove d spaces)

5)Online importation:
this platform let u import products at cheap prices and you sell at any amount u want. I can provide u with the ebook I made for the importation business.

If u need any other direction or question u want to ask, u can contact me on fone or watsapp: 08182428991/08062207346 bbm: 28B80E4B or email: hilaryiwens@yahoo.com webite: www.hitinfotech.com
Re: How Do You Make Money ??? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 01, 2014
Just A Click Can Change Your Life in 2014:
Be your Own Boss!
Startup An Online Business
Guaranteed To Bring A Potential
N30,000 - N50,000 Monthly, Visit:
My Signature Features For Details On How To Get Started
Re: How Do You Make Money ??? by shiyan01(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2014
Re: How Do You Make Money ??? by shiyan01(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
hilaryiwens05: 2013 has been a great year for me in online business thou I started late but it has been fruitful. I want to share some of my successfully means I have earn in d part 6months:
1) Bulksms:
I started my bulksms business wit 10k and today I can assure u dat I have made 2ice d capital I invested in bulksms. Wen I started, d 1st bulksms I sent was from a guy who wanted to send bulksms to his friend for his wedding and he came rushing and panting into d cybercafe. Luckily, I was dere. He sent about 300sms and I charged him 1500. All I spent was 150for 1hour of internet time and 300sms unit which was deducted from my account which makes it a total of 450. The rest went in d my pocket. U can get a bulksms reseller package for just 10k with hosting and domain @ www.tripleclicksms.com or for 5500 and get a subdomain but u will hav control over ur website

2)Website Designing:
This is now the lastest trend of making money online cus many people now design website and there are competition everywhere. But wat made me stand out is d quality of service I deliver. You can charge ur customers from 15k to 50k. U can start with CMS web designing which is very easy to learn. U can get all video and pdf tutorial material for just a token. U can Contact me for dat.

3)Web hosting&domain registration:
U can also make money from web hosting and domain registration. u can sign up as a reseller and sell to others and still make a whole lot of money.

4)Online marketing/afflilate programs:
This are platforms that enable u to earn as u market or promote a particular product. U can sign up as a publisher with promo Nigeria and use ur website to promote their adverts and get paid or sign up as a social promoter and use ur facebook and twitter as ur marketing tool.click on d link sign up:
http:// promo .com .ng /signup/
hilaryiwens5 (remove d spaces)

5)Online importation:
this platform let u import products at cheap prices and you sell at any amount u want. I can provide u with the ebook I made for the importation business.

If u need any other direction or question u want to ask, u can contact me on fone or watsapp: 08182428991/08062207346 bbm: 28B80E4B or email: hilaryiwens@yahoo.com webite: www.hitinfotech.com
about your reply to this
post,i would like to ask you
some questions as a fellow
nairalander,and also i would
need your advice.I will send
you a mail comprising the
questions ,i want to know if
you will acknowledge it
Re: How Do You Make Money ??? by hilaryiwens05: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
Okk oooo.... Am waiting for ur mail
shiyan01:
about your reply to this
you will acknowledge it
Re: How Do You Make Money ??? by hilaryiwens05: 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
shiyan01:
about your reply to this
you will acknowledge it
Re: How Do You Make Money ??? by shiyan01(m): 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
hilaryiwens05: Okk oooo.... Am waiting for ur mail
check you mail box
Re: How Do You Make Money ??? by T4Tsolomon(m): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
Do visit:www.the4trend.com for updates on Education{admission,career and scholarship}, Entertainment{music and movie}, Fashion{beauty and tips} and Tech{computer,mobile and tutorials}....trust me its worth checking out
Re: How Do You Make Money ??? by hilaryiwens05: 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
Yea...i hav seen it...will reply u in a jiffy
shiyan01:
check you mail box
Re: How Do You Make Money ??? by shiyan01(m): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2014
hilaryiwens05: Yea...i hav seen it...will reply u in a jiffy
Bro,wassup,its been a day now
Re: How Do You Make Money ??? by hilaryiwens05: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2014
Sorry for the delay broda...I hav replied ur mail. I had a wedding I attended.
shiyan01:
Bro,wassup,its been a day now
Re: How Do You Make Money ??? by shiyan01(m): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
hilaryiwens05: Sorry for the delay broda...I hav replied ur mail. I had a wedding I attended.
Oh,ait,tnx bro

(1) (Reply)

Intern Web Designer Needed In My Company / Developers Required For A Nigeria Auction Website Building. / Any Body Experiencing Irregularities With Their Adsense Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.