Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Who Else Was Crazy About 'walkmans' And Portable CD Players? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Else Was Crazy About 'walkmans' And Portable CD Players? (481 Views)

Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker With FM/MicroSD Card Slot/Phone.. @ 3k PH / Am So Crazy About Rizzz. D Girl Dat Sang Pussy / Why Are You So Crazy About 2pac- Amaru Shakur? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Was Crazy About 'walkmans' And Portable CD Players? by uaphorism(m): 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
I remember those days whn they were no mobile phones that all we had for music on the go was the walkman for tapes and for those who could afford them, portable CD players..
Good times..

Ehh, the phones are better anyway
Re: Who Else Was Crazy About 'walkmans' And Portable CD Players? by Emmyk(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
Good ol' days. smiley
Re: Who Else Was Crazy About 'walkmans' And Portable CD Players? by wildchild1: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
i can still remember vivdly that i ran away with a friend's walkman with The Game's album The documentary hoping to return it back the following day back in the high school then,so i can listen very well and "pose' with it too in my area but the joy was short lived when my best friend appeared with owner of the walkman on an okada,and i was already "scoping" one girl using a walkman as a show off,omo the babe just walked away when the owner of the walkman collected it, bck on the bike and zoomed off...shame catch me no be small that day oo grin
Re: Who Else Was Crazy About 'walkmans' And Portable CD Players? by sEGXY2(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
wild child: i can still remember vivdly that i ran away with a friend's walkman with The Game's album The documentary hoping to return it back the following day back in the high school then,so i can listen very well and "pose' with it too in my area but the joy was short lived when my best friend appeared with owner of the walkman on an okada,and i was already "scoping" one girl using a walkman as a show off,omo the babe just walked away when the owner of the walkman collected it, bck on the bike and zoomed off...shame catch me no be small that day oo grin

guy u funny o
Re: Who Else Was Crazy About 'walkmans' And Portable CD Players? by uaphorism(m): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
wild child: i can still remember vivdly that i ran away with a friend's walkman with The Game's album The documentary hoping to return it back the following day back in the high school then,so i can listen very well and "pose' with it too in my area but the joy was short lived when my best friend appeared with owner of the walkman on an okada,and i was already "scoping" one girl using a walkman as a show off,omo the babe just walked away when the owner of the walkman collected it, bck on the bike and zoomed off...shame catch me no be small that day oo grin
as in ehh, with the big headsets that is normally used with em
Re: Who Else Was Crazy About 'walkmans' And Portable CD Players? by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 31, 2013
I can still remember my goodmans portable cd player, the thing shack me like mad, that time my friend use because of am dey beef me later another friend stole it, i cry no be small grin grin.
Re: Who Else Was Crazy About 'walkmans' And Portable CD Players? by uaphorism(m): 7:34am On Dec 31, 2013
Big.game:
I can still remember my goodmans portable cd player, the thing shack me like mad, that time my friend use because of am dey beef me later another friend stole it, i cry no be small grin grin.
hehehehe..na LG I rock that time.. Mine had that anti-shock capability..so, the music doesn't stop/pause when there's an impact

(1) (Reply)

Video / Project Fame Wild Card / Music Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.