Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? (6401 Views)

Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair / Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) / 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by skyscraperTM(m): 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
How Often Do You Shave The Hairs On Your Blokus/Kpekus.

The hairs growing on the private could be bumpy and annoying at times, some people don't like shaving it off while others shave on weekly basics, or as the case may be.

When a lady shaves-off that area guys would term her 'an ashawo' because you can hardly find grasses growing on a busy road. Well, I like it when a lady shaves because it makes penetration smooth and easy but I personally do not like shaving mine cause it gives me that touch of masculinity.

The thing is, I've not shaved for over seven-years and the hairs on my blokus are beginning to look like that of a forest with wild animals, I'm contemplating on shaving very soon but I learned that shaving the pubic completely with a razor-blade or a shaving-stick could result to rashes and only God knows how much I hate those rashes especially when I just finished having an hair-cut.

That prompted me to ask this question: How often do you shave your pubic, and what's the best way of doing so?
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by dejt4u(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
I jst shaved dat arena some days ago.. Nt feelin so good nw.. I regret shavin it in d first place.. I think trimmin is enough for a guy
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by skyscraperTM(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
dejt4u: I jst shaved dat arena some days ago.. Nt feelin so good nw.. I regret shavin it in d first place.. I think trimmin is enough for a guy
Eleyi gidi gan o! I think the best thing is not to shave at all.
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by AbuMikey(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2013

Skyscraper, You haven't shaved in 7 years shockedshocked

Dirty act, if You ask me undecided

Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by skyscraperTM(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Skyscraper, You haven't shaved in 7 years shockedshocked

Dirty act, if You ask me undecided

Different strokes for different folks, it makes me more chauvinistic about my gender.
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by destino24(m): 2:17am On Dec 31, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

The hairs growing on the private could be bumpy and annoying at times, some people don't like shaving it off while others shave on weekly basics, or as the case may be.

When a lady shaves-off that area guys would term her 'an ashawo' because you can hardly find grasses growing on a busy road. Well, I like it when a lady shaves because it makes penetration smooth and easy but I personally do not like shaving mine cause it gives me that touch of masculinity.

The thing is, I've not shaved for over seven-years and the hairs on my blokus are beginning to look like that of a forest with wild animals, I'm contemplating on shaving very soon but I learned that shaving the pubic completely with a razor-blade or a shaving-stick could result to rashes and only God knows how much I hate those rashes especially when I just finished having an hair-cut.

That prompted me to ask this question: How often do you shave your pubic, and what's the best way of doing so?

7 years
shocked shocked
Omo see Brazilian hair
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by skyscraperTM(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2013
destino24:

7 years
shocked shocked
Omo see Brazilian hair
Lolz.. Abeg you know how I fit take sell for inside?
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by chymystique(f): 9:29am On Dec 31, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

Pls can I c d pix of ur pubic hair so as to confirm if u r sayin d truth??.. grin grin
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by skyscraperTM(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2013
Haaah! Badt girl, I don't mind show the hairs personally, In my room sha.
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by chymystique(f): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Haaah! Badt girl, I don't mind show the hairs personally, In my room sha.

Am coming over cheesy .. To JST see cool.
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by skyscraperTM(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2013
chymystique:

Am coming over cheesy .. To JST see cool.
Hmmm... gringrin
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by destino24(m): 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Lolz.. Abeg you know how I fit take sell for inside?

Andyblaze inc.
Na dem dey in charge of this kind biz
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by skyscraperTM(m): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
destino24:

Andyblaze inc.
I hope im go pay beta money because human-hair dey expensive these days. grin
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by destino24(m): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
I hope im go pay beta money because human-hair dey expensive these days. grin

grin grin grin
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by Andyblaze: 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
destino24:

Andyblaze inc.

Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by skyscraperTM(m): 11:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lolz ^
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by Andyblaze: 12:32am On Jan 01, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
Lolz ^

Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by skyscraperTM(m): 5:45am On Jan 01, 2014
Yaba left ko, Yaba right ni.
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by destino24(m): 6:40am On Jan 01, 2014
[quote author=Andyblaze][/quote]

angry grin
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dont shave ur pubic hair all off. Just use scissors to trim it. There's a reason adults grow pubic hair. It has its place. Just keep it trim and neat.
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by skyscraperTM(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
Troynow: Dont shave ur pubic hair all off. Just use scissors to trim it. There's a reason adults grow pubic hair. It has its place. Just keep it trim and neat.
Thanks man.
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 08, 2014
dejt4u: I jst shaved dat arena some days ago.. Nt feelin so good nw.. I regret shavin it in d first place.. I think trimmin is enough for a guy

I agree

Trim it

Don't shave
I personally like when I play with d b.alls and I still feel the shaggy hair wink
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 08, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
Different strokes for different folks, it makes me more chauvinistic about my gender.

It's true though

I see d brain behind it

But then

**in sweetestguy's voice

Pics or it didn't happen

grin grin
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by skyscraperTM(m): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2014
mizzthang:

It's true though

I see d brain behind it

But then

**in sweetestguy's voice

Pics or it didn't happen

grin grin
hmmm
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by skyscraperTM(m): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2014
mizzthang:

I agree

Trim it

Don't shave
I personally like when I play with d b.alls and I still feel the shaggy hair wink
you play with the balls?
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by Dhurmynick(m): 10:01am On Jan 08, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
you play with the balls?

She's a bad gal.
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by shizzle11(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
7 years Guy you must be dirty as fvck. Eeeeewh! You ain't even shy to say it. Yuck angry

Spits on thread.
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by skyscraperTM(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
shizzle11: 7 years Guy you must be dirty as fvck. Eeeeewh! You ain't even shy to say it. Yuck angry

Spits on thread.
Are you pregnant? Stop spitting on my thread.
Re: How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? by Teeboi56: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2018
Friday to Friday
Every week

(1) (Reply)

How Hash/bad Is White Maggi(ajino-moto) On Humans Body? / Yellow Fever: Enugu Commences Mass Vaccination Of Affected Communities / Medical Council Outlaws Strike For Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.