Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

What Are You Looking Foward To In The New Year? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are You Looking Foward To In The New Year? (490 Views)

You Don't Need To Beg Me To Help Move Nigeria Foward - Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / Stress Management: A Foward. / ThoniaSlim - Hi, looking foward to making new friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Looking Foward To In The New Year? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
I just saw the question on http://ask.fm so I decided to post it on this forum.

Most people gave funny answers to the question on the site. For example, someone replied: "I'm looking foward to seeing dates ending with 2014 rather than 2013".

I find this question intresting because it makes you plan ahead for the new year. If you find it hard to answer, then I think it's hightime you drew a blueprint of goals you wish to achieve in 2014. But if you do, feel free to post your (non-extremely personal) goals.

[No one cares if you wanna lose your virginity]. . . . .
Re: What Are You Looking Foward To In The New Year? by vizkiz: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
Caro undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are You Looking Foward To In The New Year? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
vizkiz: Caro undecided
that chic go cause kasala. I remember while Davido was at the Headies to get awards, Wizkid was there looking for Caro. (I used to think Sauce Kid & Davido had her)
Re: What Are You Looking Foward To In The New Year? by Dhelake: 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
I want to become productive.. by so doing.. I expect to start making money

1 Like

Re: What Are You Looking Foward To In The New Year? by vizkiz: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Leo Adewale: that chic go cause kasala. I remember while Davido was at the Headies to get awards, Wizkid was there looking for Caro. (I used to think Sauce Kid & Davido had her)

i wonder when dt dude's search wuld end grin
Re: What Are You Looking Foward To In The New Year? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dhelake: I want to become productive.. by so doing.. I expect to start making money
so do I. To be comitted to it should be another goal
Re: What Are You Looking Foward To In The New Year? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
vizkiz:

i wonder when dt dude's search wuld end grin
o boy na seasonal stuff. Watch out!
Re: What Are You Looking Foward To In The New Year? by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 31, 2013
i look forward to the Fifa world cup.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Looking Foward To In The New Year? by Sicozone(m): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2013
Looking forward to my best....
I want to achieve a great feat in 2014.....God help me.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Looking Foward To In The New Year? by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 31, 2013
Sicozone: Looking forward to my best....
I want to achieve a great feat in 2014.....God help me.
amen

(1) (Reply)

A Sorry State Of Affairs / Former Rep Member, Dino Melaye’s Second Marriage Crumbles / Liberian Ebola Victim In Nigeria: A Delibrate Act.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.