Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

You Don't Need To Beg Me To Help Move Nigeria Foward - Obasanjo Tells Jonathan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Don't Need To Beg Me To Help Move Nigeria Foward - Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (552 Views)

Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos / Buhari Refuses To Greet People Till Obasanjo Tells Him. . . / I Am A Card Carrying Member Of Pdp, Obasanjo Tells Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Need To Beg Me To Help Move Nigeria Foward - Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by beautycribtv: 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo returned from a trip to South Africa on Sunday and told President Goodluck Jonathan, Senate President, David Mark, and the leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) to do the “needful” and stop inundating him with appeals for forgiveness.Obasanjo in a statement at his Hill top mansion on Presidential Hill Top Estate, Abeokuta, said he has neither left the PDP on whose platform he governed the country for eight nor has anybody offended him by virtue of his membership of the party.The former Chairman, Board of... readmore http://beautycribtv.com/news/you-dont-need-to-beg-me-to-help-move-nigeria-foward-obasanjo-tells-jonathan

Re: You Don't Need To Beg Me To Help Move Nigeria Foward - Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by experimentist: 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
Two failed agbayas! Like oga like servant!

(1) (Reply)

Oscar Pistorius Jailed For Five Years / Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi State (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / Wanted!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.