Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? (14519 Views)

Oando Posts 2014-FY And Q1-2015 Results / MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 / Shareholders Urged To Buy Oando Stock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by donajisafe(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2014
Creative Thinking Brings Positive Outcomes: Samsung Unveils Galaxy Camera 2: http://psyafe..com/2014/01/samsung-unveils-galaxy-camera-2.html
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by nemesiss: 10:58am On Jan 04, 2014
end time business
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by akposking(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2014
Oando.
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by AlikoDangote(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2014
The Stock Market is All about Gambling I will rather use my money to do real business than take it to the gambling market. if u are a good gambler that always win more than loosing then go to the stock market. As for me the real market is where I belong. However after building my companies in the real market I will bring it to the stock market for gambler to gamble on it while my wealth increases

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by bunmifx(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2014
I don't see it going Higher. I don't expect Nigeria Stock to do well this Year.
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by spartanian(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2014
Meeting my broker ASAP

Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by Born2beRich1(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2014
Aliko Dangote: The Stock Market is All about Gambling I will rather use my money to do real business than take it to the gambling market. if u are a good gambler that always win more than loosing then go to the stock market. As for me the real market is where I belong. However after building my companies in the real market I will bring it to the stock market for gambler to gamble on it while my wealth increases

Thanks.

Are you the real aliko dangote or are you just an impersonator?
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2014
Aliko Dangote: The Stock Market is All about Gambling I will rather use my money to do real business than take it to the gambling market. if u are a good gambler that always win more than loosing then go to the stock market. As for me the real market is where I belong. However after building my companies in the real market I will bring it to the stock market for gambler to gamble on it while my wealth increases

Thanks.

Na you o! See the kind name you self hijack. But think of it this way.

At the stock market, you lend your money to companies, they trade with it at the end of the year they come and share with you some of the profits.
This way you don't have to worry about enterpreneural issues, no HR issues, no PR issues, no sourcing for capital, no situation of begging banks, you circumvent these problems and more by going to the stock market rather than starting your own business but ofcourse there's more money to be made from starting your own business.
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by grandstar(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2014
fundamentals are everything. The fundamentals seem very good. i advise you buy and invest for the long term.
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by Decryptor(m): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

A 100% impersonator! The last paragraph of his comment which you posted just gave him away. Dangote will never say that
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by bigx(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

With a post like that, direct opposite of the real
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by Naijamericana: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
@Op

Well do your fundamental and technical research on the stock. Does the Nigerian stock exchange list standard stock options? (Calls and puts)
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by deflover(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
buying a stock or selling doesnt matter.....what matters is the investing terms and what they mean to you..

I explained on the transcorp shares and since then it fell

if you visit here you will understand most of these investing terms.

https://www.nairaland.com/1526949/how-tony-elumelu-made-123
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by ogedanny: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
Avoid market sentiment and do your analysis: my personal and unbias model is not the test definition or unrealistic model: I use owners earnings to value stocks I buy: am follower and investor in international equities even though am a Nigerian.

You shouldn't buy a stock because price is rising, rather ask yourself , am I paying a bargain price for what I am buying based on expected growth in free cashflow at a realistic discount rate: risk free rate plus equity premium rate based historical return of NSE market since inception.

if you are interested in connecting with me on how we can share stockmarket knowledge and ideas, call 08084219399
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by SWG1: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
divinelove: Oando is already falling as traders are taking their profits it ll surely fall wella next week, massive sale of oando stock expected by traders in d coming week which cud see oando fallin to below 20 naira. Dnt buy until it starts rising again, unless u wan burn ur fingers

Greedy investors r always losers in d stock market.
Do u know that someone is busy moping up 1% of OANDO and do you know that most of the investors are projectin OANDO at N200 by year end. And did u notice that it rises more than it falls eg at N15 support. If u waiting for this one at N20 ul wait til 4ever cos as profit takers (traders) are dumping investors are heavily mopping up. So lets see wat happens on monday after trading.
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by bros12345: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
Others have said it

SELL, SELL, SELL

When stocks are high, sell

When they are down, buy.

It's a simple maths
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by spokesboy: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
divinelove:

Anybody buying oando nw must b buyin high, oando ll fall wella again only to appreciate after d cop deal if dt goes thro. Am waiting for oando below 20 naira by mid january. If u bought below 15 offload and enter again at cheap price, n stop lookin at paper profit fall apart, greedy traders r usually losers in d market
By February, those selling off will discover that they're the losers. They may end up buying back at #40 or even #50.
The COP's deal which is technically a done deal will be sealed end of January and this will see Oando becoming the largest indigenous oil firm in Nigeria. It currently has an EPS of around 7 which makes it a good bargain at current prices below #40.
If you know what's good for you in the New Year 2014 or you're looking for an easy means to amass wealth this year - buy Oando as part of your wealth strategies
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by bigx(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
spokesboy:
By February, those selling off will discover that they're the losers. They may end up buying back at #40 or even #50.
The COP's deal which is technically a done deal will be sealed end of January and this will see Oando becoming the largest indigenous oil firm in Nigeria. The currently have an EPS of around 7 which makes it a good bargain at current prices below #40.
If you know what's good for you in the New Year 2014 or you're looking for an easy means to amass wealth this year - buy Oando as part of your wealth strategies

Do you have the financial numbers for the COP deal?
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by Dumexoga: 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
I laugh at some dreamers here. Some people are just here to play and not make money. Oando will never go below 20naira again. Infact, if I have my way, I will buy and buy and buy, until I own the whole oando.wise men and women please, wake up and buy oando now. Those who will sell next week will never see it to buy at low price again and they will have to pay commission for selling and buying back. I just dey laugh
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by SWG1: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dumexoga: I laugh at some dreamers here. Some people are just here to play and not make money. Oando will never go below 20naira again. Infact, if I have my way, I will buy and buy and buy, until I own the whole oando.wise men and women please, wake up and buy oando now. Those who will sell next week will never see it to buy at low price again and they will have to pay commission for selling and buying back. I just dey laugh
I think they are arguing just for us to give them the reason to buy. Its never by force to make money and oando is for the brave hearted. I never held back my oando cos of its EPS. But if the EPS is really N7, then i wont sell even if the copdeal doesnt go through.
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by divinelove(m): 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
spokesboy:
The COP's deal which is technically a done deal will be sealed end of January and this will see Oando becoming the largest indigenous oil firm in Nigeria. It currently has an EPS of around 7 which makes it a good bargain at current prices below #40.

A bed at hand is more than two in d bush, wat if d cop deal is extended to ending march, wat if it fails. I tot oando shld ve reached 30 by nw instead its going down. D stock is hugely driven by sentiments. D next two weeks ll really decide where oando is going
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
it is called retracement. It's done in a market 4 'correction' purposes. The level of correction is not known. The advice is sell ur shares and buy back after retracement. Study the market to know if retracement is imminent. To avoid early selling. Thanks
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by spokesboy: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
divinelove:

A bed at hand is more than two in d bush, wat if d cop deal is extended to ending march, wat if it fails. I tot oando shld ve reached 30 by nw instead its going down. D stock is hugely driven by sentiments. D next two weeks ll really decide where oando is going
It peaked at #29.46 on Friday and maintained that level at full bid for about 3hrs before profit takers swung into action 1 hour to market close.
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by deflover(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dumexoga: I laugh at some dreamers here. Some people are just here to play and not make money. Oando will never go below 20naira again. Infact, if I have my way, I will buy and buy and buy, until I own the whole oando.wise men and women please, wake up and buy oando now. Those who will sell next week will never see it to buy at low price again and they will have to pay commission for selling and buying back. I just dey laugh

u talk like a fool and real gambler....I bet you don't even know d difference btw ordinary shares and preferred shares....u dey buy up liabilities dey make noise.....

u can neva own a company by buying ordinary shares so stfu...

before u call dis a good buy wats d PE ratio of d stock...wats d open high low close...

don't lead people astray....dis a public forum....if u knw Nuffin why not shot up

na people money you burn by ur stupid rants.
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by Naijamericana: 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
hahaha cheesy
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by Naijamericana: 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2014

Thanks.

Mr "Dangote",
It's a shame a man of your caliber would makes such statements. wink
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
From some posts, its not hard to see why the stock market continue to rob the naive to enrich the wealthy.

I will be extremely cautious about a company that has taken forever to conclude a well celebrated acquisition. I honestly think these guys are running rings by using "friendly investments" to drive up share price in the hope to use that to raise more money.

Wont be fooled twice...

1 Like

Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by Naijamericana: 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
DJTee: From some posts, its not hard to see why the stock market continue to rob the naive to enrich the wealthy.

I will be extremely cautious about a company that has taken forever to conclude a well celebrated acquisition. I honestly think these guys are running rings by using "friendly investments" to drive up share price in the hope to use that to raise more money.

Wont be fooled twice...

Interesting
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by InvertedHammer: 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
/
I don't have access to charts of NSE.

If in doubt, offload about 50% of your shares at current level.

Wait for a considerable pullback around N10-N20 range and buy in.

Global indices are topping and when the tide turns, it usually takes the good, bad and ugly with it.

\
Re: OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? by Naijamericana: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
InvertedHammer: /
I don't have access to charts of NSE.

If in doubt, offload about 50% of your shares at current level.

Wait for a considerable pullback around N10-N20 range and buy in.

Global indices are topping and when the tide turns, it usually takes the good, bad and ugly with it.

\

Bros, seeing is believing...show us a chart

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh / Covert Your Amazon Gift Card To Naira (pay Directly To Your Account) / Forex Signal/BINARy/VIX AWESOME SIGNALS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.