Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Get Loans Without Collateral In Nigeria Now To Start Any Business!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Loans Without Collateral In Nigeria Now To Start Any Business!!! (855 Views)

Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos / 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 / How To Secure Business Loans Without Collateral In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Loans Without Collateral In Nigeria Now To Start Any Business!!! by tosine88(m): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
Good Day and compliment of the season, my fellow Nigerians. i want to introduce to you the concept of how

you can secure for a loan to start a business here in Nigeria or for any other purpose. if you are a business man looking for a way out to

expand your business, a commercial trader willing to start a trade or you wish to fund your schooling here or abroad e.t.c.

you are qualify apply for the loan even without collateral.

The content of the eBook will guide you to choose the best alternative when securing for loans.

You are about to discover 20 great and outstanding firm in Nigeria that are looking for genuine Nigeria who want to do business, in order

to assist them with a loan without collateral to kick start a business. I call it an open door to wealth. This package will be giving out for

just a token of N1000, i just want to give it out only to interested 100 people who want to make changes to their lifestyle.

WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN THIS REPORT

Physical contact of each of the loan givers

How to apply to them in order to be approved

Phone numbers of their managers and administrators

A free guide to write an irresistible business proposal

How i got my N500,000 loan without collateral

Make payment into any of the following acoount a token of N1000;

BANK ACC. NO
Acc. Name: Ajala Oluwatosin Adesina
PHB/Keystone: 6002399391
Sterling bank: 0019420591
Diamond bank: 0030474157
UBA bank: 0000479031

Email: tosine88@gmail. com
Phone: Call us on 08162570392.
Meet us on facebook.com/tosine88, 2go:toxin90.
Re: Get Loans Without Collateral In Nigeria Now To Start Any Business!!! by tosine88(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Make haste now am giving this eBook now only to 50 interested person now

(1) (Reply)

World Roam Free Sim Cards,works Everywhere You Go!!! Call 08122297171 / Nigeria`s No1 Cleaning And Pes Control Company / A Plot For Sale At Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.