Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Occupation:Amalgamation of Nigeria,Never Happen,only fraudster believe it-Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Occupation:Amalgamation of Nigeria,Never Happen,only fraudster believe it-Musiwa (1074 Views)

House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS / House Where Frederick Lugard Signed-the-amalgamation Of Nothern Southern Nigeria / Expiration Of Amalgamation Of Nigeria On Jan 1, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Occupation:Amalgamation of Nigeria,Never Happen,only fraudster believe it-Musiwa by musiwa112: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Occupation:Amalgamation of Nigeria,Never Happen,only fraudster believe it--musiwa

There was never amalgamation of Nigeria , It never happen--Musiwa

It was false believe by 419 to believe there was amalgamation. Amalgamation of nigeria never happen.

In 1914.. british record show it never happen.

there was just a world war.

It was 419

Re: Occupation:Amalgamation of Nigeria,Never Happen,only fraudster believe it-Musiwa by musiwa112: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
it never happened
Re: Occupation:Amalgamation of Nigeria,Never Happen,only fraudster believe it-Musiwa by musiwa112: 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
british west africa was just a description of territory of protectorates of Britain. they now change the name to nigeria. if they did not change the name, it would have remain british west africa.

they are viewing it as a territory of protectorates of Britain. nigeria was never a protectorate of britain.

the protectorates were. so the document said all of them

western nigeria
eastern nigeria
northern nigeria
malawi
zimbabwe
zambia

i believe that why malawi zambia were in the document.. so they said all of you , dont depended on me..

that why mugabe is mean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_YPKzEW5Z0

Re: Occupation:Amalgamation of Nigeria,Never Happen,only fraudster believe it-Musiwa by musiwa112: 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
so
Re: Occupation:Amalgamation of Nigeria,Never Happen,only fraudster believe it-Musiwa by donphilopus: 12:08am On Dec 31, 2013
R A P I S T.
Re: Occupation:Amalgamation of Nigeria,Never Happen,only fraudster believe it-Musiwa by musiwa112: 5:55am On Dec 31, 2013
you are sick
Re: Occupation:Amalgamation of Nigeria,Never Happen,only fraudster believe it-Musiwa by musiwa112: 6:10am On Dec 31, 2013
so when you say, they can not depot igbo from lagos, it is because most nigerian dont know the truth. the nigeria government have not been made of honest men.. most of them were no good people.. Ojukwu was right then.. Gowon was satanic in his action. what he did would cost Gowon life time in jail at icc because what he did was illegal
Re: Occupation:Amalgamation of Nigeria,Never Happen,only fraudster believe it-Musiwa by musiwa112: 6:11am On Dec 31, 2013
so you most but into consideration this factor living in nigeria.. there is a document.
Re: Occupation:Amalgamation of Nigeria,Never Happen,only fraudster believe it-Musiwa by musiwa112: 7:21am On Dec 31, 2013
you can see that jonathan government or nigeria has no legal right and should not be recognized in the international community.
Re: Occupation:Amalgamation of Nigeria,Never Happen,only fraudster believe it-Musiwa by donphilopus: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2013
Musiwa, I thought you said you would sue me to court; so, why the delay?? I mean, you're a R A P I S T.
Re: Occupation:Amalgamation of Nigeria,Never Happen,only fraudster believe it-Musiwa by musiwa112: 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
go get a life
Re: Occupation:Amalgamation of Nigeria,Never Happen,only fraudster believe it-Musiwa by musiwa112: 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
grin
Re: Occupation:Amalgamation of Nigeria,Never Happen,only fraudster believe it-Musiwa by musiwa112: 12:47am On Jan 01, 2014
donphilopus = seun osewa
Re: Occupation:Amalgamation of Nigeria,Never Happen,only fraudster believe it-Musiwa by musiwa112: 1:28am On Jan 01, 2014
donphilopus, i want to know who you are, i did not sleep with any woman , so you see why you are wrong for calling me a rapist.

that woman will be lucky if i sleep with her.. why do you think people post gay things, because people wrongly assume, that i most be gay... i am not gay..

who falsely claim i slept with her.. nobody.... you are just a scam artist on the internet. pushing ethnic hate.
Re: Occupation:Amalgamation of Nigeria,Never Happen,only fraudster believe it-Musiwa by musiwa112: 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
grin
Re: Occupation:Amalgamation of Nigeria,Never Happen,only fraudster believe it-Musiwa by donphilopus: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
If you don't verify your claim with a satelite picture, I'll continue to call you a R A P I S T.
Re: Occupation:Amalgamation of Nigeria,Never Happen,only fraudster believe it-Musiwa by musiwa112: 1:41am On Jan 04, 2014
you are sick
Re: Occupation:Amalgamation of Nigeria,Never Happen,only fraudster believe it-Musiwa by musiwa112: 3:59am On Jan 09, 2014
tongue

1914 coins

(1) (Reply)

The Move To Increase Import Taxes On Tokunbo Cars Is Injustice To The Poor / Stop Intimidating Workers For Votes, Group Tells Aregbesola / FRSC Enforcement Of New Number Plate Starts On 1st August 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.