Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Arrow Season 2 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Arrow Season 2 (2300 Views)

Smallville Vs Flash Vs Arrow.. Which Is The Best / Download Arrow Season 3 Eposode 10 Left behind For Free / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrow Season 2 by tobiboss(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
So I have been watching arrow for quite a while now and am really interested in it and so thought I should create a thread in which we'll(the fans of the show) talk about it. First of, am gona start by saying who's excited by the ongoings in the show? The last episode released which the new guy(barry alan) who likes felocity was struck by lightening, not sure yet, but rumour has it that the story is leading up to the flash movie script, that is, the boy turns to flash, the super fast guy film. So if you have details as to when new episodes are released, and mobile sites you can download from, please share.

Would just like to put it in there, this is my first time writing and i'd be really glad if i make fp
Re: Arrow Season 2 by lanaVello1(m): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
Im crazy about the movie.
Yea,i know that storm would give him superpowers...and i think roy would become a red arrow or somefin...rily want felicity and ollie to end up togeda,i pray 'cripsus' doesn't kill her.
PS:Sad enof,i doubt if it'ld make FP
Re: Arrow Season 2 by tobiboss(m): 5:20am On Dec 31, 2013
lana_Vello: Im crazy about the movie.
Yea,i know that storm would give him superpowers...and i think roy would become a red arrow or somefin...rily want felicity and ollie to end up togeda,i pray 'cripsus' doesn't kill her.
ya, but what i heard was that he's gonna get the powers of flash, that super fast guy, but it'd be really funny if he turns out that red arrow something
Re: Arrow Season 2 by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 04, 2014
why would it get to frontpage. i don't even know what arrow is, Never heard about it
Re: Arrow Season 2 by tobiboss(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
godjohnson: why would it get to frontpage. i don't even know what arrow is, Never heard about it
nash, how far

1 Like

Re: Arrow Season 2 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
There is already a fan page. You can also forget about it getting to the front page. The one that has been going for months hasn't yet.

https://www.nairaland.com/1255349/arrow-fan-page
Re: Arrow Season 2 by tobiboss(m): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
AdannayaBella: There is already a fan page. You can also forget about it getting to the front page. The one that has been going for months hasn't yet.

https://www.nairaland.com/1255349/arrow-fan-page
i didn't c it, now i can interact with people who watch it
Re: Arrow Season 2 by SpicyMimi(f): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2014
yes same here o! I want Ollie and felicity to end up together, they'd be perfect together. The season2 i got wasnt complete jawe, trying to look for a site where i can download the full season2.
Re: Arrow Season 2 by Manutd19: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
you can download at www.o2tvseries.com
Re: Arrow Season 2 by tobiboss(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
SpicyMimi:
yes same here o! I want Ollie and felicity to end up together, they'd be perfect together. The season2 i got wasnt complete jawe, trying to look for a site where i can download the full season2.
try mobtvseries.com/frendz4m, i'l advice u google dem 1st, den click on d 1st links

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best T.V Hero/heroine. / Pls Where Can I Download Narcos TV Series Season 1, 2,3 / GOTV MAX Scam Has Stopped Working!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.