Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Unn Post-ume Result Is Out! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Post-ume Result Is Out! (2356 Views)

The University Of Abuja Post Ume Result For 2011/2012 Is Out! / Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unn Post-ume Result Is Out! by Orobert: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2008
Landers,
no need holding you. The University of Nigeria Post-UME result is out!
Re: Unn Post-ume Result Is Out! by Orobert: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2008
It appears students performed poorly in this years Post-UME. If your is poor u have to really stay close to sources of information. Anything is possible!
Re: Unn Post-ume Result Is Out! by dejo2007(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2008
hi fellow nairaland,
i am also a prospective candidate in UNN.
i went for the post UME and scored 247 (Accounting)
post your score here
Re: Unn Post-ume Result Is Out! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2008
@ Dejo2007, I think u stand a chance with 247. I know you gonna be placed within 01-100 or 250 as your remarks. Someone I know pulled 140 and got remarks of 1112 against Accounting. So I was told that remarks means one's position in the overall people that are applying against the course. Is that true? Na wah for that school oh.Folks are too many wanting few slots. Please use the attached file to say more on this craze for UNN.

Re: Unn Post-ume Result Is Out! by dejo2007(m): 9:46am On Aug 08, 2008
hi ferdiii
my remark is 43 against 247 Accounting
how do you see it?
Re: Unn Post-ume Result Is Out! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2008
dejo2007:

hi ferdiii
my remark is 43 against 247 Accounting
how do you see it?

Congratulations, you are in already!
Re: Unn Post-ume Result Is Out! by Orobert: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2008
@dejo, you are in! Congrats
Re: Unn Post-ume Result Is Out! by moses4luv(m): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2008
please i understand my pume result score.
my score on 50 is:19
my aggregate score on 100 is :127
my jamb score is 283
department: MATHEMATICS
faculty : PHYSICAL SCIENCES
NO REMARKS
PLS do i have any chance of admission
Re: Unn Post-ume Result Is Out! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2008
moses4luv:

please i understand my pume result score.
my score on 50 is:19
my aggregate score on 100 is :127
my jamb score is 283
department: MATHEMATICS
faculty : PHYSICAL SCIENCES
NO REMARKS
PLS do i have any chance of admission

It is strange but without the remarks you must have been given admission. Few people apply for Maths worldwide!
Re: Unn Post-ume Result Is Out! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2008
Hey guys and ladies, if you can't check your UNN admission Status, just feel free to type in your UME Reg Number here and I will do the checking and post your status free of charge. Am so happy folks I know got admitted in this primary list. Remember you can head to the school I know arrangements and what needed to be done to switch to a lesser major. Mind you not lesser because it is going to be less respected or lucrative but kind of off the way of competition by students. Those supposed lesser majors flourish here in Nigeria and abroad. I saw a name from Gombe (1738 82851861DA OMOCHO PETER K M YOBE GUJBA MEDICAL SCIENCES MEDICINE) and I want to believe it is that guy that posted here which I replied with affirmation that he is going to be admitted because fewer folks apply from North. Bye! And once again, Dejo2007 made it ? and Mctiv (enjoy yourself before talking about when to start the processing) what did you apply? CONGRATS!
Re: Unn Post-ume Result Is Out! by nossycheek(f): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2008
When is the 2nd list coming out?
Re: Unn Post-ume Result Is Out! by dejo2007(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2008
HI, ferdiii
what is hapenning, i checked my status yesterday and discovered that my name was not there with 247 (Accounting), or does it mean that i did not check very well?
please help me to check.
Here is my registration no     82359554CJ
I shall be happy to hear from you
Re: Unn Post-ume Result Is Out! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2008
dejo2007:

HI, ferdiii
what is happening, i checked my status yesterday and discovered that my name was not there with 247 (Accounting), or does it mean that i did not check very well?
please help me to check.
Here is my registration no     82359554CJ
I shall be happy to hear from you

It will be very unfortunate but the 2nd list and subsequent supplementary lists may have you. Don't hesitate head to Nsukka for your claim and further  clarification. I counted 87 names.

Re: Unn Post-ume Result Is Out! by finidinwa1: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2008
please ohhhhhhhhhhh when is the 2nd list coming out cos my name is not on the primary ohhhhhhhhhhh medcine.
Re: Unn Post-ume Result Is Out! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2008
finidinwa1:

please ohhhhhhhhhhh when is the 2nd list coming out because my name is not on the primary ohhhhhhhhhhh medcine.

I don't no but if I come across an info pertaining to the 2nd list and other lists, I will not hesitate to display it. Am sure more lists are on their way. Just chill.
Re: Unn Post-ume Result Is Out! by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 06, 2008
My name is on the primary list
I am number 231 on the list
Re: Unn Post-ume Result Is Out! by mcvities(m): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2008
I made the list, thanks to God and Congrats to everyone who made it too. I am very very happy now and anyone who has information regarding when the processing will start should post it here.

@ferdii
thank you for your kind gesture, thanks for giving us information when we needed it. thank you. ferdii please show me how you saved in page range, so that i can do so for anyone who need it.thanks
Re: Unn Post-ume Result Is Out! by coolniger: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2008
Re: Unn Post-ume Result Is Out! by chidipupay(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2008
My fellow lions and lioness i love what you guys are doing here. Keep it up.
As per the second list nobody knows when it will be out. But certainly it might be these year.

@coolniger
what course did you apply for?

@fedii

u'r doing a good work keep it up
Re: Unn Post-ume Result Is Out! by mcvities(m): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2008
@chidipupay
Thanks for the information you have giving us, but please i have one more question, for the acceptance of admission, are we going to buy another access card or the one you used for the post ume. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Dates Of Post Ume / Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians / Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.