Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw (2658 Views)

Vacate University, If You’re Not A Professional — ESUT VC Tells Academic Staff / NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men / 10 Things You Should Really Ask A University, If You Want To Study Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by Amakababe(f): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pls help me .I'm contemplating bcuz my GPA is dancing and I might be pursued anytime soon
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by Amakababe(f): 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hello pls reply
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by Donwyz(m): 7:40am On Jul 20, 2018
if you can stand the "stigma" and believe you still have a point to prove then why not? except you are not comfortable with how the school is being operated then u can change
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by Amakababe(f): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2018
Donwyz:
if you can stand the "stigma" and believe you still have a point to prove then why not? except you are not comfortable with how the school is being operated then u can change
I am comfortable with how it is operated
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by Amakababe(f): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
Pls more answers.
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by Amakababe(f): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hello pls answers
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by Xymc1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
I was withdrawn from my University (Department), changed my course and i'm now a first class student in my new department!... It's not easy considering the stigma and gossipee eyes, buh trust me it's worth it! Have it at the back of your mind that you're there for your future not some mindless drones who don't know the first thing about you.

If you're the religious type: He who has brought you this far will surely see u through... He'll definitely finish what he has started in/for U...
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by Amakababe(f): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
Xymc1:
I was withdrawn from my University (Department), changed my course and i'm now a first class student in my new department!... It's not easy considering the stigma and gossipee eyes, buh trust me it's worth it! Have it at the back of your mind that you're there for your future not some mindless drones who don't know the first thing about you.

If you're the religious type: He who has brought you this far will surely see u through... He'll definitely finish what he has started in/for U...
thank you for this

1 Like

Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by Emagha(m): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
You can still come out with good GP if u start reading 4 to 5hrs daily you won't have C grade in yur result, just withdraw from friends that won't mk u focus, n remove ur mind from u getting withdrawn as it will only bring u dwn
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by Xymc1(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2018
Amakababe:
thank you for this
Anytime �
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by Amakababe(f): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
I was finally dropped from my school
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by wealthyoptimist(m): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
Amakababe:

Why dear?
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by Donwyz(m): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
Amakababe:
what plans do you have now.....u've just got to be calm and think things through by making d right decisions..believe in UR self and be strong
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by Amakababe(f): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
wealthyoptimist:

Why dear?
below average cgpa
Donwyz:
what plans do you have now.....u've just got to be calm and think things through by making d right decisions..believe in UR self and be strong
Thank you. I plan on going back to d same school nxt year. I knew my mistake and won't make them again
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by yusman14(m): 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
emaip me..i am also an engineering student of OAU...but i am on 2:1....4.48
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by yusman14(m): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
email me..i am also an engineering student of OAU...but i am on 2:1....4.48...100l also
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by wealthyoptimist(m): 2:57am On Sep 01, 2018
Amakababe:
below average cgpa

oh okay. So sorry about that.
You have 2 options like was stated above, go back or change institution. But you do have to sit up. From all indications, from engineering faculty?
Pm me, i recently graduated from elect/elect, trust me there was a lot of sleepless night just to get 2:1.
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by Amakababe(f): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
wealthyoptimist:

oh okay. So sorry about that.
You have 2 options like was stated above, go back or change institution. But you do have to sit up. From all indications, from engineering faculty?
Pm me, i recently graduated from elect/elect, trust me there was a lot of sleepless night just to get 2:1.
hello sir. Thank you
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by wealthyoptimist(m): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Amakababe:
hello sir. Thank you
Hello!
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by Amakababe(f): 7:07am On Sep 09, 2018
wealthyoptimist:

Hello!
yes sir
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by wealthyoptimist(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2018
Amakababe:
yes sir
you have been scarce, went on a vacation? What did you finally decide on doing?
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by Amakababe(f): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
wealthyoptimist:

you have been scarce, went on a vacation?
What did you finally decide on doing?
no. I didn't go on vacation. I've been around. I decided to take another jamb form and apply to the same sch since admission is not difficult to get around here.

I know pple will say and think all manner of things when they see me in 100level classes. But I don't really care. I realised my mistake and thats most important.
It will all be over in 7 years. I'll be a graduate. An engineer working in shell or chevron.
I bliv everything happens for a reason.
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by Amakababe(f): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
wealthyoptimist:

you have been scarce, went on a vacation?
What did you finally decide on doing?
thanks for your concern
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by Anthonystark: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Yes you can...was in comp sci Edu Lagos state university,I reapplied for d same skul mech engineering Nw on first class 4.65 100l
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by Amakababe(f): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Anthonystark:
Yes you can...was in comp sci Edu Lagos state university,I reapplied for d same skul mech engineering Nw on first class 4.65 100l
sorry to ask. Were you withdrawn or you just decided to start afresh?
What level were you wen you started again?
And did people gossip behind you when they found out you started allover? How did you deal with d stigma.
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by blaze612(m): 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Babe, its not a big deal to start afresh!
Back then in uni got a friend that was in Law Faculty 300lv well known in sch but was later carried away by his popularity, got bad grades was asked to leave the faculty by the Dean, Guy started afresh from year one in Masscom,
Remove pride and ego start afresh and never make same mistake again.
To me if you're smart you got a better chance starting afresh in the same school cus you know your in and out.( if you're to write jamb n post umte to start afresh , choose your same school, you can easily work your way in )
If you find yourself in a new department run for assistant course rep and be active in necessary departmental activities, be eyeing SUG post and STUDY MORE HARDER.
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by Setharry(m): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
Pls guys I thought it is illegal to matriculate twice. How come people can start afresh in the same school

Pls I need an answer...
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by Setharry(m): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
Anthonystark:

How did u go about double matriculation?
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by Anthonystark: 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
Setharry:

How did u go about double matriculation?

I didn't attend the second matric
Re: Would You Reapply In The Same University If You Were Asked To Withdraw by Setharry(m): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
Anthonystark:

I didn't attend the second matric

Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Countdown On The World's Deadliest Birds Of Prey / My bank and my refunded tuition fee. help! / Who Is To Blame For This Childs Low Performance? Teacher, Patents Or The Direct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.