Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

What Are Those Habits Of Yours You Wish To Drop With 2013.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Those Habits Of Yours You Wish To Drop With 2013.. (373 Views)

Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. / Freedom To Delete Your Account If You Wish To Leave Nairaland. / If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Those Habits Of Yours You Wish To Drop With 2013.. by Otunbalarry: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2013
2013 is about to end,but it will be best if we leave with it those habits that were ridiculous,and bad.
Most of us wish to personally drop some shortcomings of ours with 2013.
What are the habits you wish to drop with 2013.
As for me i want to cease been pessimistic about things,i want to always be hopeful no matter what,and i wish to stop been farther 4rm God by attending church always.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Sued For Allegedly Intercepting Private Messages / When Did MTN Blackberry Subscription Change To Pay As U Go? / Nigerians And Their Busy Life Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.