Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. (345499 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nacoluta: 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
Letters will be issued out before 20th of this month.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by md4u2: 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nacoluta:
my question is that, do they have list on ground b4 or they are to compel another one
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
md4u2:
my question is that, do they have list on ground b4 or they are to compel another one
No anylist on ground they will just start the Compeling of names now
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nacoluta: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
That can't be possible, the list has been signed already, no single name will be added or subtracted again

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nacoluta:
That can't be possible, the list has been signed already, no single name will be added or subtracted again
okay Sir then wait and See the ends will justify the means
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by com1990: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
at this stage we should please not be mixing up infos, we should please be very carefull what we say now concerning this list. mr. abdul do you mean after being exactly 1 year june 4 2014 we did the interview, no list ls ready, they are just preparing a new list? that sounds strange to me but i still not dispute what you said. God will surely see us Through

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
com1990:
at this stage we should please not be mixing up infos, we should please be very carefull what we say now concerning this list. mr. abdul do you mean after being exactly 1 year june 4 2014 we did the interview, no list ls ready, they are just preparing a new list? that sounds strange to me but i still not dispute what you said. God will surely see us Through
I thought u want to break the news. Ohhhh!
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 05, 2015
Nacoluta:
I may believe u somehow. Despite the fact that u are new here in Nairaland. May be u re one of those guest(s) like myself that normally view. I wait & pray on or b4 20th as u said.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2015
com1990:
My brother whether it sound strange or New to you that what is on ground now at NPA head office Marina, I don't pass information am not sure of and I don't pass information I heard from "Them Say" I pass Information I hear from the main reliable Source. If u tell me the list Presidency send Lastyear that Wanted to hijack the recruitment I will not argue that with u and. The List has been rejected for now. but The Management of NPA has not comple any final List of Fire service recruitment go and quote me anywhere afterall it still on this NL some people say they got sms to come for Documentation months ago. Today where are they? Am not disputing anybody info and am not telling anybody to believe me you Have the right to believe whatever you want to believe but. Let's be cautons on the kind of Information we pass on people and we should all pray very Hard and disturb our Contacts helping us because No matter who u have there God is the Final Contact and I wish everyone of us that where Patience enough For about 1year 6months of this recruitment to see his or her name on this Final List. May God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by com1990: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2015
Abdulforever:
My brother whether it sound strange or New to you that what is on ground now at NPA head office Marina, I don't pass information am not sure of and I don't pass information I heard from "Them Say" I pass Information I hear from the main reliable Source. If u tell me the list Presidency send Lastyear that Wanted to hijack the recruitment I will not argue that with u and. The List has been rejected for now. but The Management of NPA has not comple any final List of Fire service recruitment go and quote me anywhere afterall it still on this NL some people say they got sms to come for Documentation months ago. Today where are they? Am not disputing anybody info and am not telling anybody to believe me you Have the right to believe whatever you want to believe but. Let's be cautons on the kind of Information we pass on people and we should all pray very Hard and disturb our Contacts helping us because No matter who u have there God is the Final Contact and I wish everyone of us that where Patience enough For about 1year 6months of this recruitment to see his or her name on this Final List. May God help us all
my Adul, dont get me wrong, am not saying what you said was wrong. but what i am stressing out is how this guys are using our life and time for political gains. they have been alot of time wasting they should please bring this to a conclusive end so that we came move on with our lives
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
com1990:

my Adul, dont get me wrong, am not saying what you said was wrong. but what i am stressing out is how this guys are using our life and time for political gains. they have been alot of time wasting they should please bring this to a conclusive end so that we came move on with our lives
My brother Good things don't comes Easy in Life and the Delay is not the problem but getting the Job on the Longrun is what matters because a Job in NPA is a Job Dieing For and that's Nigeria Goverment for you we just has to be patient and prayerful since we are not the one employing ourselves. May God help us
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
any info?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Askgoogle(m): 12:37am On Jun 09, 2015
Patiently waiting on God manifestation on this Job. I believe i will laugh last, nothing good in life that comes easily.#IBELIEVEINJEHOVAHINHELPINGHAND.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 11:34am On Jun 09, 2015
bigtime652:
any info?
GM human resources resumes Office today to Finalise Fire Service recruitment, May God help us all
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Abdulforever:
GM human resources resumes Office today to Finalise Fire Service recruitment, May God help us all
Ok, good news. Pls was he on leave b4 or newly appointed?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Xtianooooo(m): 6:34am On Jun 10, 2015
Breaking News: The Chairman of the Nigerian Ports Authority Chief Tony Anenih has appointed his Personal Assistant as a General Manager in the Ports Authority. What are our chances of getting this job of Fire Officer?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by md4u2: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
Xtianooooo:
Breaking News: The Chairman of the Nigerian Ports Authority Chief Tony Anenih has appointed his Personal Assistant as a General Manager in the Ports Authority. What are our chances of getting this job of Fire Officer?
pls how reliable is ur info
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Xtianooooo(m): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
Why not find out from your source and tell me if am lying?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 7:15am On Jun 11, 2015
Xtianooooo:
Be specific in your Information which GM? because we have many GM in NPA under Various Department and I didn't heard this your news Ohooo the new GM I heard from my source was former an Ex-GM at NPA Laison Office Abuja that was move to Lagos as GM human resources so my brother be Specific in your Info. Thanks and May God help us all
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nacoluta:
Nobody knows when it will be issued. Even staff & stakeholders

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by vinose(m): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
My fellow applicant, is it true that the NPA job is cancelled? I heard that and i want to know the truth. Please!
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2015
vinose:
My fellow applicant, is it true that the NPA job is cancelled? I heard that and i want to know the truth. Please!
No one can cancel what belongs to everybody & to nobody.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by mitsammy: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2015
binladin369:

No one can cancel what belongs to everybody & to nobody.
lmao...abi oh
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by md4u2: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nacoluta:
my brother in de house this week is 20th afar about ur info..... any body with good info pls help the month is allmost over.......
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 16, 2015
md4u2:
my brother in de house this week is 20th afar about ur info..... any body with good info pls help the month is allmost over.......
Let's wait till 19th by 11.59pm. Something may still happen as he said.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by vinose(m): 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
Imaging a country without respect to its citizens! Announcing a vacancies to the general public to apply/put applications and you go on and conducted a screening text to sub-successful candidates, after all, no news again on air toward the conduct of such employment. Keeping the applicants mind open, all expecting, yet there know NOTHING about it. Once a time i ask here in this house, who can help us? If Nigeria is a country a citizen have right, i personally would have sue NPA to curt. But after 25 i will journalize this issue to network news. If FG will negatively react or positively react also. Thanks all!
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Uchehot: 8:38am On Jun 17, 2015
chai nawaoooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Xtianooooo(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2015
Am of the opinion that all of us, I mean we the applicant who were called for an aptitude text conducted last year by the NPA should stop posting comment/info of whatever we've had from our sources. Who knows if the Management of the NPA are following our post to this house to work against our employment? Make we believe say na Naija we dey nd stuff like ds fit happen oh! Anyway, the secret behind all this delay will surely be revealed someday. Sai Baba!
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by md4u2: 9:59am On Jun 17, 2015
this is the worst recruitment i have experience ,look at imigratn are in trainin camp,faan the same thing but for that of npa it becomes war to release list of sucessful applicant

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (55) (Reply)

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.