Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,349 members, 7,868,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

I Need Details About Airtel Data Transfer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Details About Airtel Data Transfer (510 Views)

The Truth About Airtel's Fast Deduction Of Internet Data / Hidden Facts About Airtel WTF Bundle / Facts You Must Know About Airtel Club10 Padis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Details About Airtel Data Transfer by Joel3(m): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2013
1, can i transfer 1gb from my airtel 5.3gb that will expire in march?
2, if its possible to transfer then what will become of the expired date of the mb tranferred to another airtel sim?
3, what are the charges to transfer airtel mb and terms and condictions.

I intend to share this data for my phone and laptop. Thanks.
Re: I Need Details About Airtel Data Transfer by Joel3(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2013

(1) (Reply)

BBM8 On Blackberry 9780 / Samsung Galaxy Alpha Is Now Available In The UK / See What Apple Has To Say About The Ipgone 6 Bendgate Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.