Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Sarah Massey, Her Unique Feature And Her Desire To Inspire Others - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sarah Massey, Her Unique Feature And Her Desire To Inspire Others (2376 Views)

Before You Pray For France Do Not Forget To Pray For Sarah Baartman / When You Pray For France Do Not Forget To Pray For Sarah Baartman / 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sarah Massey, Her Unique Feature And Her Desire To Inspire Others by 9jaflave: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2013
Sarah Massey is a 33 year old woman from Chicago who happens to have one of the world's largest buttocks and she says she is proud of it. Despite the negative comments and difficulties fitting through the door and into regular clothes, Sarah says she has no regrets and hopes to inspire other women. Living with courage. Thumbs Up to her.

"I am trying to make the most of what I have been given and being confident about who I am makes me happy,’ added Ms Massey.‘If I can inspire others to embrace their curves and be proud big, beautiful women, I would be very happy."

http://9jaflave..com/2013/12/sarah-massey-her-unique-feature-and-her-desire-to-inspire-others.html

(1) (Reply)

Father Shares Screenshot Chat Of A Pedophile Asking His 11 Year Old Daughter For / The Amazing Whatsapp TV With The Best Of Entertainment And Offers It Provides / How Ayo Omotosho Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.