Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Father Shares Screenshot Chat Of A Pedophile Asking His 11 Year Old Daughter For - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Father Shares Screenshot Chat Of A Pedophile Asking His 11 Year Old Daughter For (2376 Views)

Father Shares Note Daughter Gets First Day At Work / How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. / Father Shares Photos Of Her Pretty 5 Years Old Duaghter Preparing Pounded Yam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father Shares Screenshot Chat Of A Pedophile Asking His 11 Year Old Daughter For by Donmba64: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2017
Father Shares Chat Of A Pedophile Asking His 11 Year Old Daughter For Of S8x On Facebook (Screenshot)

A Facebook user,Wil Atteberry shared screenshot chat of a paedophile asking his 11-year-old daughter for s*x on Facebook..Read below;

Was going through my daughters phone and came across a message request from donald paninski on fb messenger. She had not answered him because she knows she is not allowed to converse with unknowns unless i approve. So i messaged him from her account. Please help me make this guy famous so that he will not be able to target another child.
#checkyourkidsphones
follow here to see all>http://www.chichinwafricasblog.com/father-shares-screenshot-chat-of-a-pedophile-asking-his-11-year-old-daughter-for-of-s8x-on-facebook-photos/

Re: Father Shares Screenshot Chat Of A Pedophile Asking His 11 Year Old Daughter For by BlackDBagba: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2017
Hmm
Re: Father Shares Screenshot Chat Of A Pedophile Asking His 11 Year Old Daughter For by SuperSuave(m): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2017
they should send his ass to Leavenworth

(1) (Reply)

9ice9ja / How Ayo Omotosho Died / I Had Sex With Five Dogs, Boy, 18, Tells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.