Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Who Inspired You In 2013? Let's Share - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Inspired You In 2013? Let's Share (385 Views)

Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 / Golden Rules Of Life To Be Considered In 2013 / Who Inspired You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Inspired You In 2013? Let's Share by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2013
Hello Dearies! It's about the last day of 2013 and I am sure that through the year you would have had certain people who may have inspired you in one way or the other.

Maybe through the words they spoke, acts of kindness, their lives and things they did. They may have been well known individuals or even everyday people. Let's share. Who inspired you in 2013? For me I will reveal four people who inspired me n 2013 and how.......

- Mothers from around the world inspired me a lot this year. Your faith, love and tenacity always gave me courage in my own journey as a mother. Motherhood can be overwhelming but there will always be one mother somewhere who will encourage you to press on. So to all the wonderful mummies out there. You are loved and appreciated.

- Nelson Mandela passed away this month. He is just an amazing picture of what true leadership is. A worthy example of humility and a life which will be celebrated forever. This makes me ask, For what and how will I be remembered?

http://9jaflave..com/2013/12/who-inspired-you-in-2013-lets-share.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians' Slogan Of The Year / Nigerian Women Come In Here / What Are D Factors Dt Makes January A Fiancially Hard Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.