Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,621 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Do You Believe In New Year? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Believe In New Year? (464 Views)

Do You Believe This ? (pics ) / Can You Believe That This 3yrs Old Girl Is Growing Big Br*ast? [see Photo] / Do You Believe In Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In New Year? by adewasco2k(m): 10:52am On Dec 31, 2013
First, happy new year in advance

Personally I don't believe in new year, I have this feeling that "life goes on" we have 12months in a year just to be able to keep track of our life progress.

A friend this morning made a statement, he said he was going to pay off his debts so that he doesn't owe till next year, that it is a bad luck....I just Laughed and mocked him.

I also don't believe in New year resolution, seriously if you want to change an attitude or something, you can always do that at any time of the year, why wait till the new year when you know before february you are already breaking them?

Finally, I am not an atheist but I believe the way God will see such is in days, like 455137649 days and not 2014years....those calibration are man's own way to easily keep track

Again new things poping for us all this new year, happy new year in advance. grin
Re: Do You Believe In New Year? by adewasco2k(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2013
Sorry I forgot to say what my new year resolution will be.

My resolution for the new year is 1080p x 760p

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Of The Nairaland Rapture And How You Scaled Through / Happy Birtday To Me / Reply A Thread Without Following It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.