Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,112 members, 7,953,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call (13654 Views)

Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity / Court Orders GTB To Pay customer's Stolen 5 Billion! / How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call by Greaaat: 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
Please can I use my Gtb ATM on some sites without the token? Thank you
Re: How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call by Chekitaut: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
I think you are save with the token(pin generating device), Answer to your security question, password, with all these you are save,
Re: How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call by tnktosin(m): 2:08am On Jan 05, 2014
Were you guys under a stone? This is no new service, as far as i recall i've been using it for over 4 years or thereabout.
Re: How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call by GentleFrank(m): 11:25am On Jan 05, 2014
Nice info !
Re: How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call by peculiarchy(f): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2014
Diamond online and mobile app ur bank in ur hand
Re: How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call by peculiarchy(f): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2014
U can reset ur limit if u want in diamond online call 07003000000
Re: How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call by asarebabson: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
[quote author=Vic-jay]Arm robbers will now be like ~so u don't have money at home. oya transfer the money to my account quick quick. Funny guy but true talk sha.
Re: How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call by ugonna1054(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
To Gtb customers...Pls does GTB internet services(checking of baln transfer of funds e.t.c) really work and if yes how do one go about it?
Re: How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call by Chekitaut: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
Greaaat: Please can I use my Gtb ATM on some sites without the token? Thank you
Not possible, Ko joo, Ode e shi...
Re: How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call by Chekitaut: 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
ugonna1054: To Gtb customers...Pls does GTB internet services(checking of baln transfer of funds e.t.c) really work and if yes how do one go about it?
yes everything works on GTBank internet banking, i mean everything,
Re: How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call by ugonna1054(m): 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
Chekitaut: yes everything works on GTBank internet banking, i mean everything,
pls sir, I just opened an accnt with them and they av given me my userid and passwd but when I log in it does not work...pls kindly xplain how to go about it..
Re: How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call by Chekitaut: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
ugonna1054: pls sir, I just opened an accnt with them and they av given me my userid and passwd but when I log in it does not work...pls kindly xplain how to go about it..
Go and register with them, buy a token for N2,100...You are on the go bro
Re: How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call by Chekitaut: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
GTBank King of all Banks...OAB(Oba Awon Banki)
Re: How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call by ugonna1054(m): 7:01am On Jan 06, 2014
Chekitaut: Go and register with them, buy a token for N2,100...You are on the go bro
ok thanks.
Re: How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call by Malchus: 7:49am On Jan 06, 2014
GT remains d best cheers Africans
Re: How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call by ultrazone(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? / Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? / Access Bank Sets To Acquire Transnational Bank In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.