Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,951 members, 7,852,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (830831 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
Afolabi6046: Exactly the score range pple say grin....next week is jst here.
And, i never sat for the exam cheesy
Remove that quote... And never mention me again loser.. That was a auto correct mistake... I wouldn't write that even if I was sleeping.... If you don't know I am a freelance writer... I own a private blog, and I write articles for blogs too... So, instead of spreading your negativity, shove it down your as* and have a lolly, Boy!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by rkarang: 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
Adedayo516: Remove that quote... And never mention me again loser.. That was a auto correct mistake... I wouldn't write that even if I was sleeping.... If you don't know I am a freelance writer... I own a private blog, and I write articles for blogs too... So, instead of spreading your negativity, shove it down your as* and have a lolly, Boy!!

Dear brother,

Don't mind that cynic.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
PrinceCEE: proton and taiocol

wia we go yab

Oga mi.. Me don leave o.. The absence of my phone caused it sha
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
Adedayo516: Lab 03 here... Nah una do for upstairs... Hope to see you here again..

Yeah.. The last floor lon n lon..

We go see later bro..

Did you see when we were lining and moving up?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
Adedayo516: Remove that quote... And never mention me again loser.. That was a auto correct mistake... I wouldn't write that even if I was sleeping.... If you don't know I am a freelance writer... I own a private blog, and I write articles for blogs too... So, instead of spreading your negativity, shove it down your as* and have a lolly, Boy!!
Loser? In what contest? Oga Jambite, i wud lyk to know ur score cum next week grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
[center]My Experience[/center]

That oga Physics no dey smile at all angry na frown full him face.

You see that madam Chemi I hope she no fall my hand as francistony fall my hand today.

Biology ke? That one na my real padi. Them no born ham well mk e fumble.

And as for queen Eng. The madam kno me wella. I no fear ham

Lastly..

All is well smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Spotless180(m): 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
Pr0ton:

o boy u don dey change voice small small grin
i believe sha. physics nor smile at all.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
Spotless180: i believe sha. physics nor smile at all.

Exactly
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
Pr0ton:

Nope.. Seminar room
boss I was in seminar room too...

.what was ur no?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
PrinceCEE: had a nice time with my padi me's.

Chai come see as my assistant pastor come recognize me sharpally.......... I guess the spirit ministered it to him

Stayed beside Segunflames at Zik hall for more than 10mins sef without knwn dat my oga dey beside me. The guy too coollll naturally, na him type person go smoke week, u no go knw atal.

PrinceAdebayo na the first NLda wey I see. For sure the guy gentle pass dove. E make sense tew mush.

Professor1234, the guy don use book destroy himself. Prof, na u be oga wey knw err'tin. I doff my cap 4 u * ur voice is so tiny*

Jamesrock na one kind guru, the procedure he brought out for one electricity questn we were asked. D guy tall like madt and *hands*me*

Chai Francistony is just the inverse of what he's in NL. The guy gentle pass dove sef with an American accent. Boss I respect u cos u re one in a million exhibitiing dual nature. * u be matter* ?

All those who re new to NL that I met few minutes ago, I love brothers. I dnt knw u all by ur monikers cos u guys dnt normally post here bt I must say that I've a wonderful time with u all.

Last bomb: We all will surely be admitted into the best uni in Nigeria. UI is just a place to be with a serene and pacific environment
grin grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
preciousjoz1: boss I was in seminar room too...no 16
.what was ur no?

40.. The third guy on the line, wearing yellowish brown T-shirt, and a cream trousers, sitting in the row where one ma.d guy was (That guy that was disturbing the class with jokes grin)

shey u don get?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
PrinceCEE: had a nice time with my padi me's.

Chai come see as my assistant pastor come recognize me sharpally.......... I guess the spirit ministered it to him

Stayed beside Segunflames at Zik hall for more than 10mins sef without knwn dat my oga dey beside me. The guy too coollll naturally, na him type person go smoke week, u no go knw atal.

PrinceAdebayo na the first NLda wey I see. For sure the guy gentle pass dove. E make sense tew mush.

Professor1234, the guy don use book destroy himself. Prof, na u be oga wey knw err'tin. I doff my cap 4 u * ur voice is so tiny*

Jamesrock na one kind guru, the procedure he brought out for one electricity questn we were asked. D guy tall like madt and *hands*me*

Chai Francistony is just the inverse of what he's in NL. The guy gentle pass dove sef with an American accent. Boss I respect u cos u re one in a million exhibitiing dual nature. * u be matter* ?

All those who re new to NL that I met few minutes ago, I love brothers. I dnt knw u all by ur monikers cos u guys dnt normally post here bt I must say that I've a wonderful time with u all.

Last bomb: We all will surely be admitted into the best uni in Nigeria. UI is just a place to be with a serene and pacific environment
grin grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
rkarang:

Katangites call it cafeteria cheesy

How was your exam, boss?

I won't say anything till the result comes out. sad

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
Afolabi6046: Loser? In what contest? Oga Jambite, i wud lyk to know ur score cum next week grin

FYI, he's doing DLC and in 200lvl while you are still a fresher waiting for OAU to resume. sad
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
FrancisTony: Uhmm, book noe gree me read and I am bored here. Currenty in Indy's hall canteen where there's network kinda.

Kumpharm, I couldn't make it to that SUB. Bit confused about the location.

I met wonderful people.

Ifyx- A nigga with baby face. cool
Segunflames
PrinceCEE
Princeadebayo1
Jamesrock
Professor1234
Dunsin89.
My facebook Mbbs friend- Zinny

Hoping to meet the rest of you guys tomorrow. smiley
Baba mi
ah dey feel ur America accent gan
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
I met new people today.

Horluwatayor and adez9. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
Kunlexic: The awaiting day has come and I pray u will all come out with smile on your face,u will all be favoured by God's grace,,,,PrinceCee,
francistony,
princeadebayo1,
professor1234,
ifyx,
kunpharm,
Bukkiminat,
m.esther96,
fembleez,
Dammyg
taiocol and others I couldn't mention includin others that we did tutorial together on whatsapp.May God favour u and u will all meet the admission cut-off for ur desired course.
tenks boss cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ifyx: Baba mi
ah dey feel ur America accent gan

This dude won't stop whining me. sad
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ifeco4donz: Greatest UITES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....THE LORD IS FAITHFUL ....... all glory be to HIM ..........
MEMORY----- cell wall , chyle[chyme +alkali], conjugation , scales , tick[arachnid], euglena, paramecium, doping , simple microscope, converging meniscus, CaCO3, and so on. GOD will complete d rest . HE is the only 1 i trust!!!!!.... GOODLUCK to my fellow uites . REALLY THERE IS GOD OOOOOOOOO ...... princeadebayo, ifyx , francistony ,proton ...... i cant mention all ur nameS!!! ...I say congrats in advance.
baba mi,ah hail thee
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
Princeadebayo1: The person wey set dat physics no do good ooo..sad...
but it is well sha..
I hail all the bosses
PrinceCee
Francistony
Ifyx
Boss Dunsin89
Segunflames
Jamesrock
Professor1234
ifeco4dan
etc
baba mi,hw d exam be?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
Adedayo516: Say that about yourself not me...I know what I wrote, I read and wrote down all the right things.. Only people that guess have doubts... As for me I am so sure I am over the 75 Radar...
hmmmm
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by codedmelvin(m): 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dapo777:

Quick lime is CaO not CaCo3
I agree wit u @ifeco dat shd b mosquito nt tick,oda insects r biting nd chewing buh mosquito is sucking
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Jamesrock(m): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
Like seriously, the premier uni could set such an exam.... I was expecting something more herculean... I commit it to God, He will crown all my effort...Glory to God in the highest...#ave maria...gratia plena
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
codedmelvin: I agree wit u @ifeco dat shd b mosquito nt tick,oda insects r biting nd chewing buh mosquito is sucking

Tick also feed by piercing and sucking of blood.But I would appreciate tick as the right answer because while others have wings,it does not.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Kunlexic(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ifyx: tenks boss cheesy
u don kill am abi I trust u oga
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Jamesrock(m): 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
But seriously guys.. I smell something fishy... Hope ui dont want to dis "MAN KNOW MAn" system of admission... I pray its still on merit oooooo... Or wat do you think @francistony @princecee
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tolane93: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
Beetle is d odd one
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by SegunFlames(m): 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
Princeadebayo1: The person wey set dat physics no do good ooo..sad...
but it is well sha..
I hail all the bosses
PrinceCee
Francistony
Ifyx
Boss Dunsin89
Segunflames
Jamesrock
Professor1234
ifeco4dan
etc

Hmmm abi. I sight u jare! wink

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
I give GOD all the glory,honour and adoration for today,the exam and in all ramification
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Jamesrock(m): 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:
Tick also feed by piercing and sucking of blood.But I would appreciate tick as the right answer because while others have wings,it does not.

pls help me get dis right? Is tick having the same no of appendages
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by SegunFlames(m): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
JSMMUYIWA: I give GOD all the glory,honour and adoration for today,the exam and in all ramification
Yeah. Who else do we give the Glory! No one like God!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
SegunFlames:

Hmmm abi. I sight u jare! wink
Lyk scientific calculator needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.