Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,857 members, 7,851,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (830813 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by zenti99(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Greatest zikites!! shout out to all that wrote at faculty of science
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by dapsondou(m): 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

Trekking sucks here. I actually trekked from Zoological garden to Indys here.

I am weary and feeling sleepy. sad

From zoo to indy. Is that far?
Don't worry, you'll get used to it cos its a norm every morning. That's a prayer
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
dapsondou:

Don't worry, you'll get used to it cos its a norm every morning. That's a prayer
Lol, Francistony no Sabi anything.. Leave am... You no trek from Agric reach Indy or Nursing reach gate... You go Sabi... Lol... Unless say you get money wella... Or better still buy bicycle...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by dapsondou(m): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
Adedayo516: Lol, Francistony no Sabi anything.. Leave am... You no trek from Agric reach Indy or Nursing reach gate... You go Sabi... Lol... Unless say you get money wella... Or better still buy bicycle...

When francis said ure as tall as goliath and u mentioned earlier that u attended Jesus Fort, I'm now sure you're the same person. U should remember me Dapo. We both play B-Ball together then. Godswill, Isolate, Fash, Andy...remember me?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
THOSE ZIKITES DEM SABI MAKE NOISE SHAA.... DEM DEY DO AS IF DEM DEY PRISON.... I DEY HERE DEIR NOISE FOR POST GRADUATE HOSTEL...... NA SO DEM DEY DO ALL THE TIME?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by am0s(m): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
physics wan teaar me yesterday
although dier maths na mai pikin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by rkarang: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
shoyemiayodeji: THOSE ZIKITES DEM SABI MAKE NOISE SHAA.... DEM DEY DO AS IF DEM DEY PRISON.... I DEY HERE DEIR NOISE FOR POST GRADUATE HOSTEL...... NA SO DEM DEY DO ALL THE TIME?

Oh, that's too small. You probably didn't notice them at 6am? That's when the lion roars from the zoo.

Zikites behave like animals, especially when they see girls & when they're hungry. At night, the craziness is at its peak.

Mark you, many of them do study their books in the reading room.

Good boys reside in Mellanby and Teddar. They barely make noise, partly because they're far away from the zoo.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by am0s(m): 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
rkarang:

Oh, that's too small. You probably didn't notice them at 6am? That's when the lion roars from the zoo.

Zikites behave like animals, especially when they see girls & when they're hungry. At night, the craziness is at its peak.

Good boys reside in Mellanby and Teddar. They barely make noise, partly because they're far away from the zoo.
zikites no too dey noisy joor
u chek indy hall wit dier shout of apaaaaaaa
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by SegunFlames(m): 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
Pr0ton: Segunflames.. Thanks jawe. I don reach house
Ok cool! smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by africaflozy(f): 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
Pls any1 wit d idea of d no of guidance and counselling candidates dat sat for d exam...i will so much aprecia8 ur response.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by SegunFlames(m): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
Marc9: A physiotherapy candidate beside me was crying while attempting her chemistry and physics, the ques were too technical for her. I cldnt bear it, I cldnt see her sob out of fear that her chances of scoring high was slipping away. I hv a soft spot for ladies, I had to make a big sacrifice in order to help her out. That sacrifice cost me a lot!

Marc9: One man's meat is another man's poison. She simply wasn't good in physics(besides, physics isn't basic in med science). She scored 217 in utme and likely needs p.utme score >60% to be on a safe side, and dat physics was just too technical for her, d same way biology was for some of u(the ones dat chose mosquitoes, or beetles, or moths when d actual answer was tick). So don't scold or questn her utme score. But den, I helped her d way I cld and hope she makes it thru (cos d gal no bad at all, and I wld love to see her in UI next session)

Anyways too risky though..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
rkarang:

I HEARD DAT THE ZIKITES ARE BOOKWORMS
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
am0s:
get above 50. dem go fix u for any course wey dey available

ok bro
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by zenti99(m): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

I HEARD DAT THE ZIKITES ARE BOOKWORMS
bros you no lie o as in ! I discovered that most of those o.a.u p.d guys dat had double mbbs admission were there,they even had test on friday.#God willing i hope to be a zikite#
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by horlarbycee(f): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
Pr0ton: Hmmmm

Before I start saying anything lemme mk dis known.

Francistony you fall my hand.. After asking the guy at block B68 where your location was I went to your block , block A, and I searched thoroughly for A6. When I found your room I knocked but no response. I stomped my feet and took my leave.

Well, I thought you guys would be at the canteen. So I went to the nearest canteen, searched thoroughly if I would see a fat guy and ask for his name. I did see some fat guys but none was francistony. I went to another canteen, not too far from the first, but same thing happened.

I wasn't with my cell phone to call ifyx, and from him to get the other fellas. I was getting tired so I made up my mind, made a u-turn and followed the path/way where I, Fridayokolo and Bisi (I can't remember her moniker) followed when we were going to Zik with some guys.

Not that I didn't know the way, but I was just too tired going through those paths. So I tried finding a short cut, and then...

I lost my way in this BIG UI cry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by am0s(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
horlarbycee:
ui iz too small for me to lost my way
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by PrinceCEE(m): 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
Professor1234: Mbbs Cut off for this year will be 65% , 60% of d Candidate with Fail, lez wait and See
hw do u knw

Is it bcoz of d physics
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by rkarang: 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
zenti99: bros you no lie o as in ! I discovered that most of those o.a.u p.d guys dat had double mbbs admission were there,they even had test on friday.#God willing i hope to be a zikite#

Hey brother, how did they get em?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by PrinceCEE(m): 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
dapsondou:

and I claim it by faith......... Amen

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
am0s: physics wan teaar me yesterday
although dier maths na mai pikin

No be only you bro.

Infact I no finish ham sef cry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ok. Here she is...

@Horlarbycee I never knew you were going home when you left us. Thought you visited somewhere. Hope you got home safe.

And again, your quoting calls for celebration. At least you did something here for the first time grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
SegunFlames:

Anyways too risky though..
I dealt

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Professor1234: Mbbs Cut off for this year will be 65% , 60% of d Candidate with Fail, lez wait and See
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SO?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
GOD PUNISH FEAR
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
africaflozy: Pls any1 wit d idea of d no of guidance and counselling candidates dat sat for d exam...i will so much aprecia8 ur response.
H
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Tritte(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
Me saw no one.....wacky....grateful 4mai exam though
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
Marc9: I dealt with lethal risks everyday in d hood way way back, so dis wasn't much of a risk. Besides, d 5hrs wait to d commencement of d test was helpful in d sense dat d invigilator also sat and waited dat 5hrs with us, and wen d exam began, d woman and d security guard were going in and out of sleep(sleep day grip dem cos of exhaustion), dat was wat I leveraged on dat made it possible to read her ques and help her out. And my guy, d gal was just too cuddly!
NA ONLY IF U NO DO UR WORK WELA I CAN TALK BUT I COMMENT DIS ANYWAYS
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
THE QUESTION ON SIMILARITY BETWEEN BIRD AND REPTILE
CUD WE CALL DAT QUESTION LOGICAL,TECHNICAL OR "ASE" BUT I PICK ALL OF THE ABOVE.
UR TAKE(S)?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Jamesrock(m): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
Marc9: Other options has 3 pairs of legs except for tick dat has four pairs. So d odd option is tick!
tick has cephalothorax and abdomen while others have head thorax and abdomen... #fact
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Jamesrock(m): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
JSMMUYIWA: THE QUESTION ON SIMILARITY BETWEEN BIRD AND REPTILE
CUD WE CALL DAT QUESTION LOGICAL,TECHNICAL OR "ASE" BUT I PICK ALL OF THE ABOVE.
UR TAKE(S)?
its direct claw as in crocodile, lizard, etc in reptiles and claw in the foot of eagle, and other carnivorous bird
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
Viewing this topic: Toheebadeniyi (m),
tolane93 , Redder97 ( m), JSMMUYIWA ,
shoyemiayodeji ( m), enemaworld,
Adebola18 ( m), diarisgod( m),
Danjuma827 (m), Jamesrock , Danielsachs
( m), Professor1234 , Newtoon and 2 guests

semi full house

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.