Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (831082 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by ahkenaten(m): 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ashley2389: shakur na my personal person, my own sweerie, he just dey Bleep up sometimes
guess who liked your post grin grin awa naani
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by zenti99(m): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ifyx: tenkz bro

seems u were on ui's thread last yr?
yes sire
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by zenti99(m): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
FrancisTony:

UI can never be under pressure of anything. Tho' it's advisable to start studying.
bro they can be o ...they are in the system and they have to follow suit to an extent. Remember last year when it was speculated that ui postume wont hold until after the strike cos they were regarded as ASUU stronghold they later had to bend due to the prevailing situation as almost every school had done theirs then.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
zenti99: bro they can be o ...they are in the system and they have to follow suit to an extent. Remember last year when it was speculated that ui postume wont hold until after the strike cos they were regarded as ASUU stronghold they later had to bend due to the prevailing situation as almost every school had done theirs then.

It wasn't because others have done their p.utme. Jamb gave all schools October 1st to submit/release their 1st list. That was why!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by ahkenaten(m): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
yeepa
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by emekakelvin(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2014
FrancisTony:

It wasn't because others have done their p.utme. Jamb gave all schools October 1st to submit/release their 1st list. That was why!!
Sir, this your claim is wrong. Jamb did not give any academic institution October 1st as the deadline for submitting their First list, rather she order all school(s) to finish their admin processing on or before October 30.

Remember, UI did her putme september 28, while the list was releasea october 28. do you remember
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2014
emekakelvin: Sir, this your claim is wrong. Jamb did not give any academic institution October 1st as the deadline for submitting their First list, rather she order all school(s) to finish their admin processing on or before October 30.

Remember, UI did her putme september 28, while the list was releasea october 28. do you remember

Oh! Forgive my ignorance. embarassed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by kumpharm(f): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2014
FrancisTony:

It wasn't because others have done their p.utme. Jamb gave all schools October 1st 31st to submit/release their 1st list. That was why!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by cleverj01(m): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2014
emekakelvin: Sir, this your claim is wrong. Jamb did not give any academic institution October 1st as the deadline for submitting their First list, rather she order all school(s) to finish their admin processing on or before October 30.

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by cleverj01(m): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2014
The 1st admission list was released on Jamb website on wednesday the 30th day of october and it was eventually released on UI's website on Friday 1st November 2013 And not 28. Goodmorning, happy sunday and nice seeing you again after a while

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ifyx: Adedayo516

nyc seeing u here again
Great the storm didn't take you away... Hope you're running on all cylinders reading.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by kumpharm(f): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
#MODIFIED..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
Home
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN.
2014/2015 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION
1. The University of Ibadan, Ibadan, hereby requests all candidates who made the University their Institution of choice and scored 200 or above in the2014 UTMEExamination to submit their bio-data and SSCE, WAEC/NECO results ONLINE through http://www.admissions.ui.edu.n gon or beforeMonday,21 July, 2014.
2.Instructions:-
A (i)Candidates are to payN2, 000.00for Admission Processing andN1, 000.00for checking of results. The total sum ofN3, 000.00 should be paid into any of the underlisted accounts :
UI Admission Processing Fee Account Details:
Mainstreet Bank Plc (Acct. No- 6000085286)
First Bank of Nigeria Plc (Acct. No - 2018156959)
University of Ibadan Micro-Finance Bank, U.I. (Acct. No-1050000027)
The teller should have full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee.
Name and JAMB Registration Numbershould be quoted in the depositor's name at the point of payment (in the Bank). The following format could be adopted:
JAMBregistration number/names e.g. 93145667FE/SHUAIB, OLADIMEJI OKIGBO
(ii) Consequent upon payment of the total sum of N3, 000.00 for Admission Processing and for checking of results at the bank, candidates are expected to submit their Teller Numbers and branch details online. This should be done by logging-in on: http://www.admissions.ui.edu.n gwith the JAMB Registration Number and submission of a valid/functional e-mail address and GSM number (for SMS text).
(iii) Candidates will retrieve username and PIN-number on the same web page, immediately after submission of bank teller details.
(iv) Candidates are then expected to log onto http://www.admissions.ui.edu.n gto submit their bio-data and ‘O' level results.
(v) Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as "mistake(s)" may lead todisqualification.
B(i) Please fill the on-line forms inCAPITALletters only.
(ii) Candidates can return to the portal, up till 21 July, 2014 to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions. Please ensure that you click "FINAL SUBMISSION" before printing. Applicants should notethat no further editingCAN be done after final submissions.
(iii) Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers to enable the University reach you in the course of the Admission exercise or whenever the need arises.
(iv) Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures.The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kB. The photographs must be on white background showing both ears, without glasses, cap or headgear.
(v) An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.n g/helpdeskwill be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
(vi)Schedule:
Candidates that are duly registered and processed for the Post-UTME Screening exercise will access their screening details on the admissions portal at a date to be announced later.
3. Candidates should please note that it is only when an 'O' level result is deficient for a course of choice that another deficient result may be presented to complement. Candidates presenting two 'O' level results (6 credits at 2 Sittings) should ensure that the comprehensive details of both results are submitted.
4. The deadline for submission of bio-data / 'O' level results may not be extended. Any candidate whose data are not submitted within the stipulated time may not be considered for Post-UTME Screening and for admission.
5. Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submitgenuine documentsonly. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
6. Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
7 Finally, candidates are requested to note that payment of the sum ofN3, 000.00 is for processing of each applicant’s application and for checking of result. This does not guarantee admission.
Signed
Olujimi I. Olukoya, MNIM, FPA
Registrar

http://ui.edu.ng/content/university-ibadan-ibadan-2
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
U.I POST UME F0RM IS OUT O!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
Just checked U.i website this evening then i found out some informations 'b0ut the post ume...
The form is out already with a sum of 3000...

I'l advice my fellow aspirants to check the school's website for verification or more information..
www.ui.edu.ng
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN.
2014/2015 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION
1. The University of Ibadan, Ibadan, hereby requests all candidates who made the University their Institution of choice and scored 200 or above in the2014 UTMEExamination to submit their bio-data and SSCE, WAEC/NECO results ONLINE through http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ngon or beforeMonday,21 July, 2014.
2.Instructions:-
A (i)Candidates are to payN2, 000.00for Admission Processing andN1, 000.00for checking of results. The total sum ofN3, 000.00 should be paid into any of the underlisted accounts :
UI Admission Processing Fee Account Details:
Mainstreet Bank Plc (Acct. No- 6000085286)
First Bank of Nigeria Plc (Acct. No - 2018156959)
University of Ibadan Micro-Finance Bank, U.I. (Acct. No-1050000027)
The teller should have full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee.
Name and JAMB Registration Numbershould be quoted in the depositor's name at the point of payment (in the Bank). The following format could be adopted:
JAMBregistration number/names e.g. 93145667FE/SHUAIB, OLADIMEJI OKIGBO
(ii) Consequent upon payment of the total sum of N3, 000.00 for Admission Processing and for checking of results at the bank, candidates are expected to submit their Teller Numbers and branch details online. This should be done by logging-in on: http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ngwith the JAMB Registration Number and submission of a valid/functional e-mail address and GSM number (for SMS text).
(iii) Candidates will retrieve username and PIN-number on the same web page, immediately after submission of bank teller details.
(iv) Candidates are then expected to log onto http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ngto submit their bio-data and ‘O' level results.
(v) Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as "mistake(s)" may lead todisqualification.
B(i) Please fill the on-line forms inCAPITALletters only.
(ii) Candidates can return to the portal, up till 21 July, 2014 to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions. Please ensure that you click "FINAL SUBMISSION" before printing. Applicants should notethat no further editingCAN be done after final submissions.
(iii) Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers to enable the University reach you in the course of the Admission exercise or whenever the need arises.
(iv) Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures.The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kB. The photographs must be on white background showing both ears, without glasses, cap or headgear.
(v) An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdeskwill be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
(vi)Schedule:
Candidates that are duly registered and processed for the Post-UTME Screening exercise will access their screening details on the admissions portal at a date to be announced later.
3. Candidates should please note that it is only when an 'O' level result is deficient for a course of choice that another deficient result may be presented to complement. Candidates presenting two 'O' level results (6 credits at 2 Sittings) should ensure that the comprehensive details of both results are submitted.
4. The deadline for submission of bio-data / 'O' level results may not be extended. Any candidate whose data are not submitted within the stipulated time may not be considered for Post-UTME Screening and for admission.
5. Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submitgenuine documentsonly. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
6. Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
7 Finally, candidates are requested to note that payment of the sum ofN3, 000.00 is for processing of each applicant’s application and for checking of result. This does not guarantee admission.
Signed
Olujimi I. Olukoya, MNIM, FPA
Registrar
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
I posted UI p.utme thingy, antispam bot banned me and deleted my post. All thanks to the Mod that unbanned me. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
phillippiano: @francistony or whoever started the ui group on whatsapp abeg make una add me join. 08189489212
added
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
Adedayo516: Great the storm didn't take you away... Hope you're running on all cylinders reading.
na God we dey depend on
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
lemme c if ah wuld get banned

UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN.2014/2015 ADMISSIONS EXERCISESCREENING OF CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION1. The University of Ibadan, Ibadan, hereby requests all candidates who made the University their Institution of choice and scored 200 or above in the2014 UTMEExamination to submit their bio-data and SSCE, WAEC/NECO results ONLINE throughhttp://www.admissions.ui.edu.ngon or beforeMonday,21 July, 2014.2.Instructions:-A (i)Candidates are to payN2, 000.00for Admission Processing andN1, 000.00for checking of results. The total sum ofN3, 000.00 should be paid into any of the underlisted accounts :UI Admission Processing Fee Account Details:Mainstreet Bank Plc (Acct. No- 6000085286)First Bank of Nigeria Plc (Acct. No - 2018156959)University of Ibadan Micro-Finance Bank, U.I. (Acct. No-1050000027)The teller should have full names of the candidate(SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee.Name and JAMB Registration Numbershould be quoted in the depositor's name at the point of payment (in the Bank). The following format could be adopted:JAMBregistration number/names e.g. 93145667FE/SHUAIB, OLADIMEJI OKIGBO(ii) Consequent upon payment of the total sum of N3, 000.00 for Admission Processing and for checking of results at the bank, candidates are expected to submit their Teller Numbers and branch details online. This should be done by logging-in on:http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ngwith the JAMB Registration Number and submission of a valid/functional e-mail address and GSM number (for SMS text).(iii) Candidates will retrieve username and PIN-number on the same web page, immediately after submission of bank teller details.(iv) Candidates are then expected to log ontohttp://www.admissions.ui.edu.ngto submit theirbio-data and ‘O' level results.(v) Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as "mistake(s)" may lead todisqualification.B(i) Please fill the on-line forms inCAPITALletters only.(ii) Candidates can return to the portal, up till 21 July, 2014 to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions. Please ensure that you click "FINAL SUBMISSION" before printing. Applicants shouldnotethat no further editingCAN be done after final submissions.(iii) Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers to enable the University reach you in the course of the Admission exercise or whenever the need arises.(iv) Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures.The imageformat for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kB. The photographs must be on white background showing both ears, without glasses, cap or headgear.(v) An online help desk platform onhttp://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdeskwill be available to handle all genuine enquiries.(vi)Schedule:Candidates that are duly registered and processed for the Post-UTME Screening exercise will access their screening details on the admissions portal at a date to be announced later.3. Candidates should please note that it is only when an 'O' level result is deficient for a course of choice that another deficient result may be presented to complement. Candidates presenting two 'O' level results (6 credits at 2 Sittings) should ensure that the comprehensive details of both results are submitted.4. The deadline for submission of bio-data / 'O' level results may not be extended. Any candidate whose data are not submitted within the stipulated time may not be considered for Post-UTME Screening and for admission.5. Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submitgenuine documentsonly. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.6. Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.7 Finally, candidates are requested to note that payment of the sum ofN3, 000.00 is for processing of each applicant’s application and for checking of result. This does not guarantee admission.SignedOlujimi I. Olukoya, MNIM, FPA
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
Stop posting the P.utme info. Antispambot is deleting and banning us.

Obinoscopy and Mynd_44 should intervene please.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by bitex2(m): 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
pls sombody should explain the procedure to pay and get the form.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
bitex2: pls sombody should explain the procedure to pay and get the form.

Get the form from any branch of the bank listed. While filling you teller, it should be your Regnumber/Your name Then proceed to Cybercafe for registering.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
FrancisTony: Stop posting the P.utme info. Antispambot is deleting and banning us.

Obinoscopy and Mynd_44 should intervene please.
lolz
dnt mind dah silly robot
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by PrinceCEE(m): 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
and at last the long awaited time is due. Read as if u ve never prayed and pray as if u ve never read.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by taiocol: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by taiocol: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
Time registered: October 04, 2013
Time spent online: 18 days & 1 hour
The guy with that on his profile needs help
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by cleverj01(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hmmmm! The journey has begun already. Wishing you guys the best. #CLEVER_cares!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by ahkenaten(m): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
omoh....these pipo don spoil my plan sha grin grin no more time for being silly...time to read...ahkenaten... off to the great library in my country ....egypt grin grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
ahkenaten: omoh....these pipo don spoil my plan sha grin grin no more time for being silly...time to read...ahkenaten... off to the great library in my country ....egypt grin grin
na jst 1 library dey Egypt?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by ahkenaten(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ifyx: na jst 1 library dey Egypt?
ever heard of the great library of egpyt??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by ahkenaten(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
althoigh when i was still the pharaoh that time grin grin i commissioned the building of the library

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.