Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (824106 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by dapsondou(m): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2014
Pr0ton:
chai

Making 6 dentists wey I don know

Lol...thats cool
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Barryquin(f): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2014
mitshell: Guys pls, does the COC require money? if Yes, how much?
Nah.. it doesn't
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by dapsondou(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2014
Adedayo516: Good...pm me your phone number...

Warning :
All Lugard should keep off this post or what happened in 1914 would happen again

08079205865. Sorry for taking this long.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2014
eduardo36: hi peepz,pls help a fellow frnd he put in 4 pol sci bt unable to meet d coff so he decided to gun in for edu bt does nt knw which course 2 put in 4 in edu......ur advise is needed plz
wats ur score?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2014
dapsondou:

08079205865. Sorry for taking this long.
Lol... I understand man... Exams lurking around... I would keep in touch wink...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by mitshell: 10:49am On Aug 29, 2014
Barryquin:
Nah.. it doesn't
Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by PrinceCEE(m): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2014
Marc9: Don't mind me jare! I was just drinking panadol for other people's headache! Just dat I'm saddened by d quandary guys on dis thread are facing, cos I really wanted dem all to get their desired courses!

Well, like I always say..... Champions are nt those who didn't fall, but those who fell and bounced right back! smiley.

this makes lotta sense mehnnnnnn.

Just that some will settle for lessembarassed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by PrinceCEE(m): 11:27am On Aug 29, 2014
rkarang:

They will, cos it will be stated that you must complete your academic prog in that particular field (i.e the department in which you used in applying).

but do u knw if NLNG offers scholarship in 200l And can one write a particular scholarship exam twice
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by showy(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2014
my sis nd I had 76 N 78 resp.in d p.jamb and the cut off is 80.an advice is urgently needed.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
showy: my sis nd I had 76 N 78 resp.in d p.jamb and the cut off is 80.an advice is urgently needed.
Young man, half loaf of bread is beta dan none! If ur sister and u are nt frm ELDS, just wisely find an alternative course to fall back on, say like Zoo or Botany, and bounce back in d subsequent session. Or u cld take d risk and see if JAMB wld be so kind to u and ur luvly sister(hope she's fine sha?) smiley.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
PrinceCEE: but do u knw if NLNG offers scholarship in 200l And can one write a particular scholarship exam twice
U never buy land to build house, u dey plan d number of tenants u go collect! Why nt concentrate on C.O.C first, secure ur fall back course, den u can start thinking of NLNG scholarship!

Don't forget those 6 candidates up there go follow u vie for dat scholarship sef! Smile...

Secure a course 1st my dear! smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by am0s(m): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
owk...........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.....ui no give me elect/elect ba
i wan use diz avenue warn any of una wey wan do coc to industrial & production engineerin....
i dey vex oooo... make una no near d course oo.......bcoz if una near am u r on ur own oooo....
i am warnin u guyz naw...................
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
showy: my sis nd I had 76 N 78 resp.in d p.jamb and the cut off is 80.an advice is urgently needed.
That cut-off mark will be readily accepted in Physiology (That cut-off mark is for Medicine, right?). Advice, get yourselves into Physiology( a dept under Basic Med. Science) at 100L and at 200L you guys can easily cross over to Med & Surgery if you can make a cgpa of 5.5-6.0
Best wishes.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
Okay
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by am0s(m): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Marc9: dnt be surprised if they remove d course frm d website dis evening cos of too much of applications! U'l think u're d 1st to discover a treasure, nt until u open d chess and discover it's empty! Dem don pack everythng b4 u reach there! Lol!

Young Amos, do wat u hv to do in time! smiley

tanks....buh i hope u r not applyin for it
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
am0s:

tanks....buh i hope u r not applyin for it
because I like u, I'm goin to help u appraise ur chances of getting d Indus & Prod engineering. What's ur post utme score? smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Packup(m): 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pls....i want to upload my olevel result but d website is bringingout d page for c.o.c .....what can i do.....need yur advice urgently
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by am0s(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Marc9: because I like u, I'm goin to help u appraise ur chances of getting d Indus & Prod engineering. What's ur post utme score? smiley
62 ..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
FrancisTony:

Wow! Your thinking is shallow and myopic. I didn't expect you to showcase your ignorance like this on an educational thread.

So, the course you studied is what determines your success in life? undecided

If so, why are Doctors and Lawyers not the richest? grin

P.S- They are being paid by people that studied Zoology, Economics, Sociology, Political Science, uneducated(s) etc cheesy *cheesy* tongue
See this boy o, y ar u so keen on studying Pharmacy, go for Wood Technology or whatever then.
i rilli wanna know how u got into my brain grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by jenbruce09(m): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Marc9: Truth be told: UI is a myopic school. In their bid to standardise the school in fairness, transparency, and so on, they ended up flopping the process.

1st of all, the school has trivialised JAMB, using only their post-utme for admission! Now what's d essence for candidates studying hard and scoring high in UTME since all UI requires is mere "200+" , afterward, their UTME is dumped in a trash bin?!

2nd of all, the school is subtly compelling candidates to derail or "port" frm their dream courses to unrelated courses, disguised as fall-back courses!

3rd of all, they say matriculated students cannot "re-matriculate" in the same university. So, an MBBS candidate dat missed out with just a 2-score trail, and was offered fisheries as fall back course, in d event he decides to seek solace in d fall back course, it means he'll nt be allowed to try again in d same school?! That's like transmutating people's dreams to Nightmares

Truth be told: If UI was a lady, I'd have given her a hot slap to re-align her sense of reasoning! angry
lol
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by rkarang: 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
PrinceCEE: but do u knw if NLNG offers scholarship in 200l And can one write a particular scholarship exam twice

That's if one wasn't successful at first trial.

Dunno about NLNG but I'm sure of TOTAL, CHEVRON and SHELL.

**e be like say ole (thief) dey worry you abi grin **

Well it pays to get em....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by rkarang: 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
Marc9:

Don't forget those 6 candidates up there go follow u vie for dat scholarship sef! Smile...

smiley

This bros wicked ooo--- No worry them go meet another Jack Bauer for road cheesy grin

Where person craze reach na there another person own take start grin

Remember say na book them take swear for those OAU and UNN guys.... Na them they bag the award pass ooo tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by eduardo36(m): 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
eduardo36: 51
u scored 51? Hmm!

Look, ur score is like a cripple in the midst of sprinters. If gold and silver ar kept ahead, and bronze is kept behind, the cripple knows best nt to seek for gold or silver cos of his leg condition. He'l wisely leave d gold and silver for d sprinters to vie among demslves, while he'll effortlessly crawl behind and pick d bronze wit ease! At d end, most of those sprinters wld end up nt getting any medals cos the faster sprinters wld out-sprint dem.

My point is, u shld kindly look for fall back courses others wld likely nt have interest in!

Like I always say..... half loaf is beta dan none. smiley

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
ABEGI!
WHERE ARE U GUYS APPLYING FOR CHANGE OF COURSE?PLS!
@BIZIBRAIN U DON DO YOURS?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by bizibrain(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
JSMMUYIWA: ABEGI!
WHERE ARE U GUYS APPLYING FOR CHANGE OF COURSE?PLS!
@BIZIBRAIN U DON DO YOURS?
No, I'm putting vet medicine in2 consideration.
Shey u sef one do ni.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by eduardo36(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Marc9: wats ur score?
51 percent
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
Afolabi6046: See this boy o, y ar u so keen on studying Pharmacy, go for Wood Technology or whatever then.
i rilli wanna know how u got into my brain grin

I never mentioned Pharmacy amongst the course. I only said Law and Medicine.

We all know Pharmacy ain't a lucrative course but just competitive and most sought after.

I didn't choose the course because of money and I know only few make it big while others open a Pharmaceutical shop. I wasn't misguided. I know my reason(s)

My aim was after graduating, I'll proceed to do Masters in Clinical Pharmacology and definitely practise more of 'Doctors work' and producing of drugs not Surgery though.

As for your brain? Since Ibadan roofs are brown, grin your brain will obviously be lipsrsealed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Kingdomdaughter(f): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
Somebody help me!!!
***sobssss...
I just receive a msg 4rm ui admissions dat my subject combination during jamb is wrong, n dat i am strongly advice 2 get coc form 2 cross 2 other course.
Funny enough, be4 my reg 4 jamb, ve been 2 der admission office cos i wanted 2 study edu n pol science i.e teacher education n social science, i was told i could add account 2 my utme subject cos i dnt ve commerce(d7) @ o‘level.
Now, ve dne d exam (utme, eng,govt,eco, acct) was told 2 change course cause of d wrong combination.i had 53% 4 post ume n cut off for teacher education is 50%
What should i do pls?
How much is the coc?
When is the closing date?
How can apply (d site) ?
What other courses can i change to with 53%?
Somebody help pls?
***crying...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by eduardo36(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
Marc9: u scored 51? Hmm!

Look, ur score is like a cripple in the midst of sprinters. If gold and silver ar kept ahead, and bronze is kept behind, the cripple knows best nt to seek for gold or silver cos of his leg condition. He'l wisely leave d gold and silver for d sprinters to vie among demslves, while he'll effortlessly crawl behind and pick d bronze wit ease! At d end, most of those sprinters wld end up nt getting any medals cos the faster sprinters wld out-sprint dem.

My point is, u shld kindly look for fall back courses others wld likely nt have interest in!

Like I always say..... half loaf is beta dan none. smiley
wat likely course shld he go 4 in edu dat iz less cmpetitve dat he will strive veri well....ur advise plz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kingdomdaughter: Somebody help me!!!
***sobssss...
I just receive a msg 4rm ui admissions dat my subject combination during jamb is wrong, n dat i am strongly advice 2 get coc form 2 cross 2 other course.
Funny enough, be4 my reg 4 jamb, ve been 2 der admission office cos i wanted 2 study edu n pol science i.e teacher education n social science, i was told i could add account 2 my utme subject cos i dnt ve commerce(d7) @ o‘level.
Now, ve dne d exam (utme, eng,govt,eco, acct) was told 2 change course cause of d wrong combination.i had 53% 4 post ume n cut off for teacher education is 50%
What should i do pls?
How much is the coc?
When is the closing date?
How can apply (d site) ?
What other courses can i change to with 53%?
Somebody help pls?
***crying...
account... Real Sh*T.... In UI they don't recognize account at all(it's neither a social science or art nor science subject ).... Advise is write back to them and ask what course should you apply for... Right now they're the ones to decide
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Rilwayne001: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
FrancisTony:
As for your brain? Since Ibadan roofs are brown, grin your brain will obviously be lipsrsealed

SMH undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.