Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (824100 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by vampent: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hyinkar97: A reply from UI admission helpdesk
Ticket Thread
My Question
09/01/2014 4:03 am
When will the admission merit list be out?
The Reply
09/01/2014 6:06 pm Ahmed Olanrewaju
keep checking the jamb and ui website
08/29/2014 10:38 am So,when are you going to
release the list? I.e ,the merit
list.. 08/30/2014 8:37 am Ahmed Olanrewaju september[b]
Ticket Thread
My Question
The Reply
list.. 08/30/2014 8:37 am Ahmed Olanrewaju september[/b]
Ticket Thread
My Question
The Reply
list.. 08/30/2014 8:37 am Ahmed Olanrewaju september
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by PrinceCEE(m): 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ifyx: Itz a new month,a new beginning,an awoken hope,a new life invigorated with new pursuits;an optimistic & non-myopic mindset,dis is d month u've been expecting,enter into her joyfully & she'll give u what ur heart truly desires! Happy new month! God's blessings will stick permanently to your life iJn.

Segunflames
Fembleez1
Jacyz
Dopeyomi
Kumpharm
Agiemars
Bukkiminat
Dammyg
Dhammyg
Tolydap
Becalina
Switsunshyn
Prince CEE
Francistony
Adedayo516
Marc9
Diarisgod
Pr0ton
Prot0n
Bobolizim
Codedmelvin
Dapo777
Efe2real
JSMMUYIWA
Ifeco4donz
Adez
Adex
Ahkenaten
Professor1234
Princeadebayo
Shoyemiayodeji
Teenezz
Taiocol
Lexxybooy
Nattygeneral
Rkarang
Royalblak007
Houseofballons
Zikdik
Am0s
Faba

same to u, may u get all in hundred folds by the power in my utterance!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by bizibrain(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
Those who still want 2 cross frm MBBS 2 other dept should consider zoology, its a 4 years course, and if u bag a 1st class degree, u can easily cross 2 MBBS in 200L via D.E..

If we can be honest with ourselves, Crossing to MBBS in 200L is practically impossible. I'm talking frm experience.

Departmental Transfer is just like club football transfer

If u av a CGPA of 6.0 and above, ur HOD wont leave u unless some external factors intervene ( senior prof, v.c d.v.c, dean). Just like hw Real madrid wont for any reason place c.ronaldo7 or accept his transfer request when he is dazzling in brilliant form, unless an external factor (high transfer price) is included.

On d otherhand, if u av a CGPA of 4.5-5.9 just like Di' maria, ur dept may be willing 2 offload u if dere are 2 much 1st class, but dont tink dey will accept u in MBBS because D.E will add 2 d number. They can only accept those dey feel are better dan wat dey av @ hand.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adebola18(m): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
bizibrain: Those who still want 2 cross frm MBBS 2 other dept should consider zoology, its a 4 years course, and if u bag a 1st class degree, u can easily cross 2 MBBS in 200L via D.E..

If we can be honest with ourselves, Crossing to MBBS in 200L is practically impossible. I'm talking frm experience.

If u av a CGPA of 6.0 and above, ur HOD wont leave u unless some external factors intervene ( senior prof, v.c d.v.c, dean). Just like hw Real madrid wont for any reason place c.ronaldo7 or accept his transfer request when he is dazzling in brilliant form, unless an external factor (high transfer price) is included.

On d otherhand, if u av a CGPA of 4.5-5.9 just like Di' maria, ur dept may be willing 2 offload u if dere are 2 much 1st class, but dont tink dey will accept u in MBBS because D.E will add 2 d number. They can only accept those dey feel are better dan wat dey av @ hand.
nice one
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ifyx: Itz a new month,a new beginning,an awoken hope,a new life invigorated with new pursuits;an optimistic & non-myopic mindset,dis is d month u've been expecting,enter into her joyfully & she'll give u what ur heart truly desires! Happy new month! God's blessings will stick permanently to your life iJn.

Segunflames
Fembleez1
Jacyz
Dopeyomi
Kumpharm
Agiemars
Bukkiminat
Dammyg
Dhammyg
Tolydap
Becalina
Switsunshyn
Prince CEE
Francistony
Adedayo516
Marc9
Diarisgod
Pr0ton
Prot0n
Bobolizim
Codedmelvin
Dapo777
Efe2real
JSMMUYIWA
Ifeco4donz
Adez
Adex
Ahkenaten
Professor1234
Princeadebayo
Shoyemiayodeji
Teenezz
Taiocol
Lexxybooy
Nattygeneral
Rkarang
Royalblak007
Houseofballons
Zikdik
Am0s
Faba

wish u d same...tnx a bunch bro

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Fembleez1(m): 12:36am On Sep 02, 2014
Ifyx,..........same to you bro,I got about 30 mentions embarassed

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Fembleez1(m): 12:37am On Sep 02, 2014
Bizibrain and Marc9,...........I need to contact u people like mad,.......am so confused embarassed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by PrinceCEE(m): 12:48am On Sep 02, 2014
Adedayo516: You heard it here first... You can't cross over from one course to the other anymore.... It has been phased out....
and who phased it out.............. U guys re just speaking out of heresy. The stallites in school never said such and here are u guys saying what u dnt know.

That UI is unlikely to other schools in terms of their mode of admission doesn't mean that they wont do as other versities do. In OAU, someone can change from agric course to mbbs with a nice cgpa. So UI wont be an exception bro.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Bravoosii: 2:52am On Sep 02, 2014
bizibrain: Those who still want 2 cross frm MBBS 2 other dept should consider zoology, its a 4 years course, and if u bag a 1st class degree, u can easily cross 2 MBBS in 200L via D.E..

Always get your facts right. If you have 6.0 and above and you want to cross, the dept of chemistry WILL release you. It's Zoology on the other hand that do not allow their students cross. So anyone who really wants to cross, Chemistry is your best bet among those courses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Princeadebayo1(m): 5:04am On Sep 02, 2014
Happy new month to Y'all....
Ifyx Baba ..I sight ya
Ifeco4donz(boss of Lyf)... I hail thee

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 02, 2014

Bros...Just this session,i have frnds who crossed to MBBS...And above 6.0 in their GP..And as at last year,the cutoff for changin to MBBS was 5.7 or so(mo ti gbagbe,but nt up to 6.0),But however those i knw were all in the college of medicine studyin courses like biochem,physiology etc and dey were allowed to change to MBBS...

Btw,are you a stallite?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 5:48am On Sep 02, 2014
PrinceCEE: and who phased it out.............. U guys re just speaking out of heresy. The stallites in school never said such and here are u guys saying what u dnt know.

That UI is unlikely to other schools in terms of their mode of admission doesn't mean that they wont do as other versities do. In OAU, someone can change from agric course to mbbs with a nice cgpa. So UI wont be an exception bro.

We would find out soon
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 02, 2014
Hmm
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 02, 2014
Fembleez1: Bizibrain and ghg,...........I need to contact u people like mad,.......am so confused embarassed
smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by bizibrain(m): 6:48am On Sep 02, 2014
Taylor184: Bros...Just this session,i have frnds who crossed to MBBS...And above 6.0 in their GP..And as at last year,the cutoff for changin to MBBS was 5.7 or so(mo ti gbagbe,but nt up to 6.0),But however those i knw were all in the college of medicine studyin courses like biochem,physiology etc and dey were allowed to change to MBBS...

Btw,are you a stallite?
Dats intra- college transfer, very easy compare 2 inter-college, and u c, majority cant cross frm biochemistry,physiology e.t.c because its nt part of fallback, majority of student in dat dept ar admited on merit, dey love dat course, only 1 or 2 av d mind set of crossing. Mayb those dat initially compromise dere dream.

On Nairaland and facebook, I knew quite a large number of people who wanted 2 cross to 200L MBBS frm chemistry.

Lets say we av 18 first class chemistry students of which 15 are MBBS aspirant, Lets look @ it logically, do u tink chm dept will release everyone of dem? If dey release 1, dey av 2 release all.

But in biochemistry, all 1st class student may av no intrest in MBBS because biochemistry is dere desire course, only 1 or 2 of dem will tink about crossing. Since its intra-college transfer, its very easy, dey all offer d same course.
Even in sch like unilorin, I learnt dey allow d transfer of top 10 best students frm d dept of anatomy 2 200L MBBS because dey ar like brothers and sisters.

Back 2 ur question, I'm a stallite, but nt in UI.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by bizibrain(m): 6:53am On Sep 02, 2014
Bravoosii: Always get your facts right. If you have 6.0 and above and you want to cross, the dept of chemistry WILL release you. It's Zoology on the other hand that do not allow their students cross. So anyone who really wants to cross, Chemistry is your best bet among those courses.
Actually, I didnt say u can cross frm zoology in 200L, I said after 4 years u can cross via D.E, or u skip dat line.

Ok, gudluck 2 everyone hoping 2 cross, wat wil b wil be.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by bizibrain(m): 7:14am On Sep 02, 2014
Fembleez1: Bizibrain and Marc9,...........I need to contact u people like mad,.......am so confused embarassed
Your mail pls.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Fembleez1(m): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2014
Marc9: 0.H.A.0.0.B.H.D.I.G.G. Dats my contact smiley

I read the code,I will contact u!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Fembleez1(m): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2014
bizibrain: Your mail pls.

Adefemi.george@yahoo.com
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 9:00am On Sep 02, 2014
Marc9: Change from Agric to Mbbs? Lol

How about from Yoruba to Elect/Elect?

U knw how many people dey study french, but claims they're studying English language? Don't be deceived o jare!

In unilag, MBBS is a sacred cow. If u like get 5.00/5.00 in ur CGPA, u can't cross to mbbs. I wonder why OAU wld allow Agric to cross over to mbbs? Or maybe he meant from Agric science to Traditional medicine and surgery in Ilesha! Lol
lmfao...*cnt stop laughn*...nwyz,jes *passingby*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by PrinceCEE(m): 9:00am On Sep 02, 2014
Bravoosii: Always get your facts right. If you have 6.0 and above and you want to cross, the dept of chemistry WILL release you. It's Zoology on the other hand that do not allow their students cross. So anyone who really wants to cross, Chemistry is your best bet among those courses.
I also heard that maths dep do allow bt that they seldomly do that.

The best bet is chemistry and dats why I opted in for chem and math as first and second choice respectively.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by PrinceCEE(m): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2014
Fembleez1:

I read the code,I will contact u!!

am nt a meddler oooooooogrin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Fembleez1(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2014
PrinceCEE: 08100284977

am nt a meddler oooooooogrin

Thanks prince,I read the code well then wink
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Bravoosii: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2014
PrinceCEE: I also heard that maths dep do allow bt that they seldomly do that.

The best bet is chemistry and dats why I opted in for chem and math as first and second choice respectively.
That will be to engineering and other related courses, I really don't know much about that side. My post was mainly at those intending to cross to medicine.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by romiekit(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2014
after changing my course on my phone i decided to go do the printout at the nearest cafe but to
my surprise i was brought back to the initial page and had to fill the change of course all over again..don't know if this is healthy..anybody with the same issue
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2014
Marc9: Change from Agric to Mbbs? Lol

How about from Yoruba to Elect/Elect?

U knw how many people dey study french, but claims they're studying English language? Don't be deceived o jare!

In unilag, MBBS is a sacred cow. If u like get 5.00/5.00 in ur CGPA, u can't cross to mbbs. I wonder why OAU wld allow Agric to cross over to mbbs? Or maybe he meant from Agric science to Traditional medicine and surgery in Ilesha! Lol
boss,u knw nuffin abt OAU admission process kwa,in Ife,once ur G.p is on d 4.5radar,u can cross over to d d faculty of ur choice,provided d competition aint much. Some times,d Dean might nt want to release d best student(s) in d faculty,unless u know ur ways!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2014
Like ma bosses av clearly stated,crossing over frm courses like Biochem,Chem to mbbs is possible,ur GP is all dat matters.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifeco4donz(m): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2014
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU ALL. THIS MONTH IS REALLY A MONTH OF BLESSING TO ALL. WISHING YOU ALL SUCCESS, LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY.

THIS IS MY MONTH . MY SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER . THE MONTH I WAS BORN SHALL REMAIN A BLESSING TO OUR GENERATION. SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL CELEBRATE TOGETHER IN TIMES OF JOY . THIS IS THE MOMENT . LET THE CELEBRATION BEGIN.

ONCE AGAIN, I WISH EACH AND EVERYONE OF US A LOVELY AND PROSPEROUS NEW MONTH. THE LORD WILL SUSTAIN AND KEEP US .
AMEN.

6 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Wuminity(f): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
romiekit: after changing my course on my phone i decided to go do the printout at the nearest cafe but to
my surprise i was brought back to the initial page and had to fill the change of course all over again..don't know if this is healthy..anybody with the same issue
is dere need to print it out ni?
Me i just change d course in a cafe ni o without printin out...... Pls o am i to print it?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Barryquin(f): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wuminity:
is dere need to print it out ni?
Me i just change d course in a cafe ni o without printin out...... Pls o am i to print it?
Na so ah tink am oo.. is dia need for print out or anytin of sort? try and confirm it with anyone dah has done his/herz

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.