Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,127 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (832718 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lexxybooy: abeg plz dnt miss-quote me i nvr said so! Dey only av a slight advantage dats wot i meant

okies bro... no p.....#take sweet kiss
Lexxybooy: abeg plz dnt miss-quote me i nvr said so! Dey only av a slight advantage dats wot i meant

okies bro... no p.....#take sweet
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

okies bro... no p.....#take sweet kiss
as a shareholder in my coke company... I expect to you to advertise coke not some damn sweet :<
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Teenezz: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
along11:

2nd list bro... i dey 2 marks short of f cutoff of economics.... buh i still hope i ll get my dear economics tho on d 2nd list.
bro onli God haz final say..jez trust nd put ur hope in God 4 he haz done et 4 u alreadi,.etz well kk..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by along11(m): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Teenezz:
bro onli God haz final say..jez trust nd put ur hope in God 4 he haz done et 4 u alreadi,.etz well kk..

Tankz fam.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by HouseOfBalloons(f): 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dayzzy: ℓ saw two boxes there , wat do ℓ fill in both??
follow the instructions u see there
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 14, 2014
milly16: Guys just check mine jamb status and it said no admission yet,I just send a msg to their helpdesk still no reply. If u hv check urs and it positive pls inform d rest bcus I heard some aspirant of ui hv check n it positive

I've checked and mine is positive.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 14, 2014
FrancisTony: Uhmm, undecided UI website homepage is somehow. I went to search for merit list but didn't see anything again.

True talk, that's unusual.
Am seeing old links to what that doesn't concern me!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by PrinceCEE(m): 5:19am On Sep 14, 2014
gud mornin pals............. Api sunday
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 7:15am On Sep 14, 2014
codedmelvin: anyone expecting more names in d 2nd nd 3rd list for MBBS is standing on a long thing cos nuc quota to every federal uni is 100(utme) and 10(d.e).quota for dentistry doesn't exceed 25.so expect 6 names for dentistry n d 2nd list......Am very sure of this
BY GOD AM HAVING THE COURSE THIS YEAR!
I DON'T WANNA KNOW IF THERE IS ANY SPECULATED NO OF SEATS.
ONE THING FOR SURE IS THAT:EVEN IF NOT FOR ANYTHING,BECAUSE OF ME,THEY WOULD RATHER CHANGE SYSTEM THIS TIME AROUND.
YOU CAN BOOKMARK THIS ANYONE O
ANI SE AM HAVING THIS COURSE THIS YEAR:NOT MAKING THE MERIT CUTOFF HAS A PURPOSE
**CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE MERIT LIST**

6 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 7:22am On Sep 14, 2014
FrancisTony: Uhmm, undecided UI website homepage is somehow. I went to search for merit list but didn't see anything again.

SEEMS LINKING OLD SITES COULD ENABLE ME GET THE NUMBER OF CANDIDATE ADMITTED IN 1ST,2ND AND PERHAPS SUPPLEMENTARY LIST OF PREVIOUS YEARS RESPECTIVELY(MBBS)
BTW ANYONE IN THE ROOM WITH THE LINK?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 7:33am On Sep 14, 2014
Dayzzy: can ℓ ask bout d coc frm dem?? Do u tink 'pls sir, ℓ wanna ask if ℓ can stil apply for coc even though today is 15th' ℓs a reasonable que??
u can,jst try ur luck! Buh,hw cum u nvr got 2knw wen d form woz out? It iz wel
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by morgang(m): 9:55am On Sep 14, 2014
PrinceCEE: morgan........ My paddy frm last yr thread. I feel ur response, I must say.

Sometimes, peeps become radical to what they know quite alright that it's a norm.
How can UI deny a student the right to cross over when they re with the good grade, it's pathetic. This is an infringement to right.

UI is just like other Uni's outta here in Naija with a high class organisation that understands the need for quality education. This does not give UI the temerity to do out of bound.

Get the right GP and u'll see urself in ur desired course in 200l.

Bt one problem is that some peeps will get to like their current course.

@Morgan, hw is UI treating u

Princeadebayo told me that u re in mellanby

Hi bro...... kinda bring a pretty long while..... Anyways, I apologies for my ineptitude replying ur post untime...

Yeah, with d aforementioned above, I barely have a word because you have said it all..... let it be audible to the deaf and visible to the blind :-) ..

Damn bro, UI have been treating your boy pretty cool but the stress up here is something that I will never live to forget in hurry..... Mellanby- we lead, other follows!! that's d slogan of my hall.........

Any other hall is a counterfeit..... of course it is!!

Have a splendid day bro, **hi-5*** :-)
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2014
Adedayo516: as a shareholder in my coke company... I expect to you to advertise coke not some damn sweet :<

I don't invest in only one company bro kiss
Adedayo516: as a shareholder in my coke company... I expect to you to advertise coke not some damn sweet :<

I don't invest in only one company bro
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by carlosta: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2014
7F55EE1E
Add me on bbm

#mbbs
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by seth002(m): 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
HURRY UP AND GAIN ADMISSION INTO CROWNPOLYTECHNIC WITH OR WITHOUT JAMB FOR THE 2014/2015 ACCADEMIC SESSION

Crownpolytechnic is a private polytechnic situated at Ado Ekiti, Ekiti state. its accredited by by the NBTE. you can purchase your admission scratch card for 5500naira only and apply online. admission status will be available after 48hours of online application.

you can visit the school website for more info at www.crownpolytechnic.edu.ng or you can contact me

Number: 07032749477
BBM Pin: 29127AAD
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
seth002: HURRY UP AND GAIN ADMISSION INTO CROWNPOLYTECHNIC WITH OR WITHOUT JAMB FOR THE 2014/2015 ACCADEMIC SESSION

Crownpolytechnic is a private polytechnic situated at Ado Ekiti, Ekiti state. its accredited by by the NBTE. you can purchase your admission scratch card for 5500naira only and apply online. admission status will be available after 48hours of online application.

you can visit the school website for more info at www.crownpolytechnic.edu.ng or you can contact me

Number: 07032749477
BBM Pin: 29127AAD
"CROWN POLYTECHNIC"? It sounds like a Creche
Crown polytechnic wiith or without jamb? It sounds like a rehabilitation centre. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
Marc9: "CROWN POLYTECHNIC"? It sounds like a Creche
Crown polytechnic wiith or without jamb? It sounds like a rehabilitation centre. smiley

lwkmd grin
Marc9: "CROWN POLYTECHNIC"? It sounds like a Creche

lwkmd
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

lwkmd grin

lwkmd
U dey laff? Abi I lie?! Shey d name no sound like nursery school ni? Like wat kind of students attend such school? "Barney the dinosaur", "team umi zumi", "Dora & boot" plus "sponge-bob-square-pant" smiley

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Mologi(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
Marc9: U dey laff? Abi I lie?! Shey d name no sound like nursery school ni? Like wat kind of students attend such school? "Barney the dinosaur", "team umi zumi", "Dora & boot" plus "sponge-bob-square-pant" smiley
my bro pls help me abt dis my own wey dey stil dey.write admission not given yet n my name dey for d list..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
"If an egg is broken by an outside force,life ends; But if broken by an inside force,then life begins; Great things happen from the inside!!!" HAPPY SUNDAY!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Tessy10: 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

lwkmd grin

lwkmd
very funny
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Okay

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Bukkiminat(f): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
houseofballoons.....sorrry r u a male or female
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by milly16: 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Marc9: wats ur reg number let me check it for u. I jst checked my smallie's own and it read "congratulation miss bla bla, u've been offered provisional admission..........". So let me help u check urs, maybe ur fone is "ebolarized" smiley
nay he is d one dat made a mistake dnt blame d fone
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
This thread is boring. It can never be like last year thread. grin

No E-fight- The old me. lipsrsealed

No gisting- Like Taylor, Shakur etc

No E-beef

No vocabularly exchange

No joke

No troublemakers

No intruder- Emekakelvin grin

Chai! If nah for last year thread eh, Marc9 go don hear am several time. Boring thread embarassed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hmm
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tushwitch(f): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
Marc9: I believe that's a reversed way of complimenting this thread, more like saying this thread was far more exciting than last year's thread.

Excerpt: ..."If nah for last year thread eh, Marc9 go don hear am several time. Boring thread." Hmmm. If only u knew who Marc is! But if I was around last year, I'm pretty sure some fellaz would be below, say like 6ft, staring at us still standing above!

Like I always say..... We don't see things the way things are, rather we see things the way we are. So young francis, u need to let go of ur boredom and cheer up, huh?! smiley
Charley!, where's my machine fa
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
Marc9: I believe that's a reversed way of complimenting this thread, more like saying this thread was far more exciting than last year's thread.

Excerpt: ..."If nah for last year thread eh, Marc9 go don hear am several time. Boring thread." Hmmm. If only u knew who Marc is! But if I was around last year, I'm pretty sure some fellaz would be below, say like 6ft, staring at us still standing above!

Like I always say..... We don't see things the way things are, rather we see things the way we are. So young francis, u need to let go of ur boredom and cheer up, huh?! smiley
FrancisTony... Nuff said @the bolded.... Sips coke and moves on to the revelations on the front page...

BTW, Marc9... You DEY do me strong thing.... I am sure you know what I mean
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
tushwitch:
Charley!, where's my machine fa
Lol

Which one u want? Shey na Bajaj? Or Fehlong? Or na Keke Napep? tongue
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
Adedayo516: FrancisTony... Nuff said @the bolded.... Sips coke and moves on to the revelations on the front page...

BTW, Marc9... You DEY do me strong thing.... I am sure you know what I mean
Padi mi, mo ti so fun e, ni'jo ta'ba ri ra, m'ma ja'e si! O nid lati rush! Ajo ma so ori kodo! smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tushwitch(f): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
Marc9: Lol
Which one u want? Shey na Bajaj? Or Fehlong? Or na Keke Napep? tongue
Nnkan n se e abi, no be only bajaj, na bmx bicycle grin...been ages, hope you're cool
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
tushwitch:
Nnkan n se e abi, no be only bajaj, na bmx bicycle grin...been ages, hope you're cool
U left me behind, jst because I hvnt started flying shey? No problem sha, diaris*od o! sad

I'll soon buy my own broom! I'l bcome a Poshwizard! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.