Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,357 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (832179 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lexxybooy:
Goodevning peeps. Am just getin home since morning! Am hungry, wen i settle down. i will post abt d thingz i found out today 4rm d horses mouth. I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE 4 disapointment 2day i hope u'll now knw and undastand why it cannot come out dis week nymore! Am in d same shoez so,i couldnt b postn 4rm inspirationz or so. Hope u do? Tnx peeps! Luv u'll Brb

Boss when you're done kindly update us!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Dopeyomi:

I no see well 50miles

No worry Sir.. We no dey come that country/state again!

Buh we fit help una stop that EBOLA o..

No worry.. We dey try
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by codedmelvin(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
veritas312:
Melvin, the race is not to the swift...I'm happy for you bro. The real race just began. I'm happy for you. Congrats man. You came, you saw and you conquered. Unlike me, who came, who saw but didn't conquer. CONGRATS MAN. NO BE BEANS JOR
tnx abunch bro,God will c u through n ur nxt trial.....dnt giv up on ur dreams.....God,Hardwork and Determination has always got me going. team:Surgery

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pr0ton:

No worry.. We dey try

Make i just fire some Missile bOmb enter that arena!

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
PrinceCEE:
francistony, I saw ur journal update, it's awesome.
There is something I ve noticed in u, it's........ Self-confidence
dats gud....

Thank you Sir. smiley

JSMMUYIWA:

OTI BÍNU?
EYAH!VERY SORRY IN D FIRST PLACE!
AS IN SORRY!
BUT AM ONLY TRYING TO TALK FROM REALITY!
RATHER THAN TALKING IMAGINARILY!
WHO TOLD U TO TAKE ON ONLY MBBS?
ME?
DOUBT DAT!
But u see anyone can say much I mean packaging via mouth on his or her course like I can be dis I can be dat!BUT
HOW MANY FIT TRANSLATE 2 REALITY?
I MENTIONING U HOPE 2 HEAR U SALUTE D GUY!
WITH IF U CAN THEN I CAN IN MIND!(IN UR RESOLUTED COURSE)
BTW
DONT MISQUOTE ME AGAIN!
**LIVE YOUR DREAM!**

You've started again. Smh

Well, nothing 'binu' but stop insinuating trash. I presume you're kinda saying only Mbbs graduate can make their dream into coming to reality easily?

Well, it all boils down to you and your destiny.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
I think something needs to be done about this second batch list of a thing,I will be in ibadan on monday,I will personally go and meet the person in charge.
No worries
#all is well
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
1) Abt d BQ dat peeps were arguin abt d oda tym.... BQ-rentage is btwn 70k upward. Nothing less. Some are 120k....and i wunt advice any1 to do dat in 100lvl, till @least 200lvl. 2)abt d catchment&ELDS dat marc9 has bn tlkn abt, he is ryt,it stil exists. but aw dey apply it? D calculationz? Etc! I dnt av an idea on dat. 3) I branchd some dudes hostel> wit wot i garnered up 2cut d story short it seems 2nd list-Admission is some kindaf Luck and L.L. Coz dey tld me abt some of dier course mates dat had low marks 2d cutoffs. 3)Interfaculty crossing to College of medicine(MBBS) is abt 2%. Goin down i.e bn ERRODED 4rm college of medicine to oda faculties is rampart.... I advice ppl dat will be admitted to oda faculties to accept d admission,esply faculty of agric coz by 200lvl lots of peeps wil join u 4rm college of medicine. and who knws mayb u wil b allowd cross ova der 4)Gaining admission in U.I isnt easy, coz its d 1st and best, so just b happy wit woteva course u're bn given.... A student of Zoology in the University Of Ibadan is beta off a student of MBBS from oda Universityz in Nigeria...So u suld b proud to be a Uitee..... And plz lets stop analysin aw dey wil make up d 2nd batch list of FBCs, TILL IT'S OUT, scorin 69,compared to som1 wit 58 isnt wot giv a beta advantage4 d COC category, dey treat 'em equal wen it comes to shortlistn of FBC(NOTE;dis isnt based on my opinion, its based on my findings wit some 200lvl students)... u will b surprised wen u resume dat u wil c ppl in ur deptment wit lower marks to d cut off of ur deptment,being admitted via dis 2nd batch..... &Abt The 2nd batch/supplimentary list, it should &probaby b out nxt wk..... Wish evry1 best of luck... It will all work out 4 our best by God's Grace. No mata d format dey decide 2use. HAPPY WEEKEND!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Sophie710: 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
Um...the department of science and technology are gonna have a meeting and submit their list on the 17th.....so...the list should be out anytime from then..like y'all said, before the end of this month.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by precious001(f): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lexxybooy:
1) Abt d BQ dat peeps were arguin abt d oda tym.... BQ-rentage is btwn 70k upward. Nothing less. Some are 120k....and i wunt advice any1 to do dat in 100lvl, till @least 200lvl. 2)abt d catchment&ELDS dat marc9 has bn tlkn abt, it stil exists. but aw dey do it? D calculationz? Etc! I dnt av an idea on dat. 3) I branchd some dudes hostel> wit wot i garnered up 2cut d story short 2nd list Admission is Luck,and L.L. 3)Interfaculty crossing 4rm faculty of science to College of medicine is 2%. Goin down i.e bn ERRODED 4rm college of medicine to oda faculties is easy.... I advice ppl dat will be admitted to oda faculties to accept d admission,esply faculty of agric coz by 200lvl lots of peeps wil join u 4rm college of medicine. 4)Gaining admission in U.I isnt easy, coz its d 1st and best, so just b happy wit woteva course u're bn given.... A student of Zoology in the University Of Ibadan is beta off a student of MBBS from oda Universityz in Nigeria...So we suld b proud to be a Uitee..... And plz lets stop analysin aw dey wil make up d 2nd batch list TILL IT'S OUT, scorin 69,compared to som1 wit 58 dosnt giv u any advantage,dey treat 'em equal...lyk av alwyz said, 2nd batch list is by God's Grace &LUCK......derz LL evry wher in 9ja. u will b surprised wen u resume dat u wil c unknwn ppl in ur deptment wit lower marks to d cut off of ur deptments,being admitted via dis 2nd list..... Abt The supplimentary list, it will definatly b out nxt wk..... Wish evry1 best of luck... It will all work out 4 our best by God's Grace. HAPPY WEEKEND!!
Thanks jare..God bless
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Professor1234(f): 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lexxybooy:
1) Abt d BQ dat peeps were arguin abt d oda tym.... BQ-rentage is btwn 70k upward. Nothing less. Some are 120k....and i wunt advice any1 to do dat in 100lvl, till @least 200lvl. 2)abt d catchment&ELDS dat marc9 has bn tlkn abt, it stil exists. but aw dey do it? D calculationz? Etc! I dnt av an idea on dat. 3) I branchd some dudes hostel> wit wot i garnered up 2cut d story short 2nd list Admission is Luck,and L.L. 3)Interfaculty crossing 4rm faculty of science to College of medicine is 2%. Goin down i.e bn ERRODED 4rm college of medicine to oda faculties is easy.... I advice ppl dat will be admitted to oda faculties to accept d admission,esply faculty of agric coz by 200lvl lots of peeps wil join u 4rm college of medicine. 4)Gaining admission in U.I isnt easy, coz its d 1st and best, so just b happy wit woteva course u're bn given.... A student of Zoology in the University Of Ibadan is beta off a student of MBBS from oda Universityz in Nigeria...So we suld b proud to be a Uitee..... And plz lets stop analysin aw dey wil make up d 2nd batch list TILL IT'S OUT, scorin 69,compared to som1 wit 58 dosnt giv u any advantage,dey treat 'em equal...lyk av alwyz said, 2nd batch list is by God's Grace &LUCK......derz LL evry wher in 9ja. u will b surprised wen u resume dat u wil c unknwn ppl in ur deptment wit lower marks to d cut off of ur deptments,being admitted via dis 2nd list..... Abt The supplimentary list, it will definatly b out nxt wk..... Wish evry1 best of luck... It will all work out 4 our best by God's Grace. HAPPY WEEKEND!!
No vex Oga i no do Agidi, tel me ur Source dat said it's 2% if U make ur 6.0+gp and want to cross, is dat pers0n a student or worker in admission office??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Hyinkar97(m): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lexxybooy:
What about the message people said they receive about uploading their result? Any news on that
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lexxybooy:
1) 2)abt d catchment&ELDS dat marc9 has bn tlkn abt, it stil exists. but aw dey do it? D calculationz? Etc! I dnt av an idea on dat. 3) 2nd list Admission is Luck,and L.L. 3)Interfaculty crossing 4rm faculty of science to College of medicine is 2%. I advice ppl dat will be admitted to oda faculties to accept d admission,esply faculty of agric coz by 200lvl lots of peeps wil join u 4rm college of medicine. 4)Gaining admission in U.I isnt easy, coz its d 1st and best school( in Oyo state ), so just b happy wit woteva course u're bn given.... A student of Zoology in the University Of Ibadan is beta off a student of MBBS from oda Universityz in Nigeria ( so he's beta off a student of MBBS in OAU abi ?)...So we suld b proud to be a Uitee..... And plz lets stop analysin aw dey wil make up d 2nd batch list TILL IT'S OUT, scorin 69,compared to som1 wit 58 dosnt giv u any advantage( tell me, btw a short man(58) and a tall man(69), who will easily stretch his hands and pluck an orange from the tree? ),.........dey treat 'em equal...lyk av alwyz said, 2nd batch list is by God's Grace &LUCK( u're starting to make 2nd list seem like a dice )......derz LL evry wher in 9ja. u will b surprised wen u resume dat u wil c unknwn ppl in ur deptment wit lower marks to d cut off of ur deptments,being admitted via dis 2nd list..... Abt The supplimentary list, it will should &probaby b out nxt wk..... Wish evry1 best of luck... It will all work out 4 our best by God's Grace. HAPPY WEEKEND!!
Hmmm!

1st correction, a Zoology student in University of Ibadan CAN be(not IS) beta off an MBBS student in other schools.

2nd correction, ur score counts! Luck has nothing to do with admission except for favour from the VC, DVC, or Registrar. Those who do not understand the modalities in admission call it luck when a candidate gets admitted against odds!

3rd is a commendation for the use of..... Should be out and probably be out, as against ur use of 100% sure it will be out!

I hereby appoint you the Minister of Information in UI. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Professor1234:
No vex Oga i no do Agidi, tel me ur Source dat said it's 2% if U make ur 6.0+gp and want to cross, is dat pers0n a student or worker in admission office??
my friends did, one is in college of medicine. Human Nutrition &dietics.....they said dey've rily tightend it up......it made me start beefn d so calld MBBS.... u all talk abt 6.0+points lyk its beans ba?........ Wel, my view on doz aiming on crossing, to MBBS or LAW tru interfaculty or so, if dat is ur DREAM and u rilly av PASSION 4 it,dn't b discourage on woteva dey say or aw much dey tighten it up. Just get in 1st instead of stayn @home, b happy doin d course u're bn offered and work towardz it &with prayerz and ur fate, u may get it. Doz rulez flunctuate,&are flexible "One thing i believe in GRACE &DESTINY is dat, dey speak 4u when u're not there"
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hyinkar97:

What about the message people said they receive about uploading their result? Any news on that
I think the error was from dier ICT/MIS unit, coz i once had a problem lyk dat b4 post jamb.... A week b4 post-utme when dey askd us 2print out our Invitation letter. When i printed mine out it was a diffrnt person's passport dat was on it. I had to patronise admissions office 4rectification til friday(a day b4 post-utme).... I 1st tot it was a mistake 4rm d cafe i registrd,until i got dere,dat woz wen i knew it woz 4rm d cafee.....der were many odaz as well....doe it woz rectified on dat friday and i reprintd a new1. But my question paper stil carried d strange face..(lol...Infact i stil dey look 4dat strange face dat almost gave me heartattack)
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by futurestar001: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
[b][/b]UI is becoming disgusting and pissing me off... What a Bleep and d gush hell out of their stinky and lazy attitude to work..

*red eyes* what z d benefit in nearly givin mi hypertension wif dia delay in d release of d second batch.....

Bleep ......

LAST WARNING UI PLZ, ANY ODA PEZN WITH ACCURATE AND DEFINITE DAY OF D SECOND BATCH LIST SO I CAN SHUT MY PHONE AND FORGET ABOUT THEM TILL THEN

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Hyinkar97(m): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lexxybooy:
I think the error was from dier ICT/MIS unit, coz i once had a problem lyk dat b4 post jamb.... A week b4 post-utme when dey askd us 2print out our Invitation letter. When i printed mine out it was a diffrnt person's passport dat was on it. I had to patronise admissions office 4rectification til friday(a day b4 post-utme).... I 1st tot it was a mistake 4rm d cafe i registrd,until i got dere,dat woz wen i knew it woz 4rm d cafee.....der were many odaz as well....doe it woz rectified on dat friday and i reprintd a new1. But my question paper stil carried d strange face..(lol...Infact i stil dey look 4dat strange face dat almost gave me heartattack)
Better... didn't receive it tho
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Hyinkar97(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Dunno if anyone here has an idea about UI hostel. I need to know what and not to buy. Like does it have bed, anything...my question may be silly tho... #Askingafoolishquestionisbetterthanstayingignorant
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Economics and Geography re the only Social science subject in that o'level result... Yoruba is an art inclined subject..

Social science subjects are: Economics,Government,Geography etc

But i think Maths,English.Economics,Geography and Biology should be okay for Econs
CAN'T PHYSICS STAND FOR BIOLOGY DER?
ACTUALLY ITS BECAUSE OF PER CHANCE THEY WANNA USE CALCULATED O'LEVEL AGG.
NA IM DEY MAK ME CONSIDER D WASSCE O!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hyinkar97:

WHAT COURSE DO THOSE U KNOW INITIALLY PUT IN FOR?
HAVE U SEEN ANY SCIENCE STUDENT WITH SUCH MESSAGE?
COS THOSE HAV SEEN NOW ARE SOCIAL SCIENCE!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Hyinkar97(m): 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:

Can't say...saw the guy's on fb... two or three more said they received the message
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hyinkar97:
Dunno if anyone here has an idea about UI hostel. I need to know what and not to buy. Like does it have bed, anything...my question may be silly tho... #Askingafoolishquestionisbetterthanstayingignorant
UR QUESTION IS OK!
BUT IN MY PERSPECTIVE.;
WHEN E NO BE BOARDING SCHOOL!
NA U GO BUY UR BED!OR U FIT BUY FROM PREVIOUS OWNER OF SPACE DATS IF U TWO CUD MEET AND IS WILLING TO SELL!
IF NA 4 OAU DAT KINDA BED FIT GET TICK GAN O!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lexxybooy:
4)Gaining admission in U.I isnt easy, coz its d 1st and best, so just b happy wit woteva course u're bn given.... A student of Zoology in the University Of Ibadan is beta off a student of MBBS from oda Universityz in Nigeria...So we suld b proud to be a Uitee.....

I agree with most of your post because I know peeps with 50,51,52 and 53 that were admitted last year while some with 63, 64 etc got nothing.

Back to the post I quoted, let me use Eksu as an example. A Zoology student in UI is never better than a Medicine student in Eksu and vice versa.
A Medicine student in UI is never better than a Medicine student in Eksu too. It all depends on there achievement.

Stop over-hyping UI. I think all schools are equal. What matters is the student not school.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Hyinkar97(m): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
@Francistony, didn't get what you taught me the other day...Creating external links...Please try to elaborate...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Hyinkar97(m): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:

UR QUESTION IS OK!
BUT IN MY PERSPECTIVE.;
WHEN E NO BE BOARDING SCHOOL!
NA U GO BUY UR BED!OR U FIT BUY FROM PREVIOUS OWNER OF SPACE DATS IF U TWO CUD MEET AND IS WILLING TO SELL!
IF NA 4 OAU DAT KINDA BED FIT GET TICK GAN O!
Thanks man....make I dey prepare big money
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hyinkar97:
@Francistony, didn't get what you taught me the other day...Creating external links...Please try to elaborate...

[url=place the link]WRITE WHATEVER YOU WANT TO[/url]
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
Marc9:
Hmmm! smiley
You knw one thing abt u marc? U like lookn for faults i peoples fault u dnt lyk admitn tynz....well,2my quotes u 'bolded' 1)U.I is d 1st and the best in NIGERIA not in Oyo State,& i nvr said so...... 2)This is The University Of Ibadan's trend not anyoda schoolz'....i only said it to motivate peeps here, esply we,dat may have to settle in for wot we nvr tot of studyn! To feel proud of being a Uitee......infact!!! dats evn tru sef! If dats aw u take it..... @Ur 3rd Bolded quote,u are assuring ppl of bn admitted dat way ryi? Lets c! Instead of advicin ppl to focus&pray nw wen tinz cn stil change,i think we should face reality nt by analysin wot isnt.....nw lets practical, "lets say u did COC to Vet Medicine=>woz CUT OFF is=50%, and der are 10 spaces left for d quota alocated 2 it. so lets assume u aspired 4 MBBS initialy(wic is filled up,coz U.I wants to be merit based) and u scored 73 or 62 sef? My question nw is if ur Dad was d V.C or D.V.C or evn a Dean of faculty or Admissions officer or HOD..... Who will 1st b admitted in Vet Medicine on d 2nd batch? Evn if 35 other students scored btwn 78-79 and also did COC to Vet Medicine" Dats aw it is and al oda membaz of deir comittee has dier candidates as well o! So,aw is 2nd list admission abt a joke and aw do u xpect some kind of analysis to work here? And again, hope u knw a lot of ppl passd dis yr abt 5000+. U.I capacity is abt 3500..... So, therefore, as 4me o! My dear fellow COC applicants lets continue hoping and prayin 4 d best. GOD WILL SURELY DO IT!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Hyinkar97(m): 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
FrancisTony:

whenever I try it, I get something like this [url= fb.com/hyinkar97]My FB Account[/
url]
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:

yes mahn same here....was it geography u did COC to?? Coz all of d 5peeps i knw dat got d message all did COC to GEOGRAPHY
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
FrancisTony:

I agree with most of your post because I know peeps with 50,51,52 and 53 that were admitted last year while some with 63, 64 etc got nothing.

Back to the post I quoted, let me use Eksu as an example. A Zoology student in UI is never better than a Medicine student in Eksu and vice versa.
A Medicine student in UI is never better than a Medicine student in Eksu too. It all depends on there achievement.

Stop over-hyping UI. I think all schools are equal. What matters is the student not school.
i am nt overhypn nor hypn U.I ....kindly read my last post,d1 i replyd marc...Tnx

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
[url]hmmmm[/url]
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Hyinkar97(m): 11:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
FrancisTony:

Oh! I got it...Thanks a million... I did try it same way on twitter but it never worked...buh it works perfectly here
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lexxybooy:
yes mahn same here....was it geography u did COC to?? Coz all of d 5peeps i knw dat got d message all did COC to GEOGRAPHY
SURE U NO DIGEST MY QUOTE WELA!
NO BE ME NOW!
D PERSON IN TALK IS ONE MY STUDENT!
YEAH SHE CHANGED TO GEOGRAPHY!
MAN I DON GET WAT I WANT!
FIFUUU GEOGRAPHY SEE COMPETITION
.OYA RECHECK D WAEC AND NECO RESULT ABOVE!
Wic cud give more competitive edge?

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.