Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (824713 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
FrancisTony:
Pr0ton, don't take my reply to heart. smiley

...heard you.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pr0ton:

Now don't bring up another argument. You know I do say you argue blindly. Do you me? Do you know anything about my life? You think you were once a zealot, I was more than you. Guess you don't really know who benoon was, do you? You think I'd not exceed some ample number of Christian websites that I had visited if I were to start listing them? Even in the early times of my new account I had always been a zealous Christian. I had little time for atheist then. I was busy battling my fellow Christians! Suffice to say it was sanity and logical reasoning that made me end up an atheist. You think I chose to be an atheist for fun? You how much it cost me? Lost my position of being a keyboardist in a big church? Seeing my mum cry almost everyday for me, you think it's funny?

Your blind argument makes me feel resentful, Francis.
there is alwayz a reason behind every action. And therez no Problem without a solution! I stoped argueing with u on religious ever since. Coz i know there must b @least a reason. I like to know root of matters b4 drawing my conclusions. Thats y i said Prolly when we're chanced 2meet someday,we could then talk,discuss &argue abt God,but i feel Civilization had a part it played there..... Nwyz,my brother! Itz well!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
Wuminity:

chai grin
o ga o...... c wetin UI turn una to...
wen d second list as refused to come out.
grin
grin
grin
o ga o
any way sha, me i go b ur party women leader......
we're pleased to welcome u
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by kumpharm(f): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lil piece of advice .. #my2Cents..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by veritas312(m): 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lexxybooy:
wtf are u peeps talking abt here. Blaming him for Military ruling? U dont av a point. We were not born den,but what causes Military intervention is InCOMPITENCE of Democratic rulers. They can't just watch d country split up,so they av to plan a Coup! Now abt his Govt dere,am sure ppl dat were alive den could tell better, coz all old people dat witnessd it tells us Buhari's Regime was d best. Wot abt Obj dat spent almost 8yrz in military regime? U should av gone to tell him dat in 1999. Abeg jes dnt find unnessesary points/faults. Derz nothing wrong in it,as far as he emerges as d party's flag bearer!
You're out of line...there is no where in the world where you can justify a military intervention even in a corrupt civilian government. Point of correction, Obasanjo spent less than four years and he fulfilled the promise made by his predecessor (Muritala). He, just like Obasanjo before him shouldn't have been allowed to rule this nation. In 1999, nations just wanted the military to leave and we didn't care who would contest. And also, the political minds were wary considering the failed 3rd Republic. OGA THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR MILITARY INVENTION. Can you keep your money in a bank managed by a convicted armed robber?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by bobolizim(m): 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pr0ton:
bobolizim

"U like people to believe in wt u believe in.....u like arguing claiming to b an atheist...or woreva"

Funny. Your the second person to accuse me of this cry I never had the intention of making my posts here equivocal. I don't know.... Is it me you don't understand or English? Where did I force anyone to believe my beliefs? Francis made the same allegation. Bobo, like seriously, I don't like what you and some guys are doing... It's not fair bobo it's not fair. Don't post because you must say something; post because you have something to say. In the lack of words don't turn tail and make unsubstantiated claims against Pr0ton just leave the thread and come back some other time. I apologize if my posts here have caused you (and anyone else) some inconvenience. Let's end everything here... But have this in mind that I passionately hate false accusations against me... I don't take it lightly... Still surprized how I ended up coming with a post like this... I deemed it prudent to just..... Let 'em go
...maybe its u dt do not understand english we'll no...did i use the word force?do u tink i am bn obtrusive....oh!dont tink so...cos my attempt is far more dan dt....i said u like....wait dr r many ways to make people believe invu widout forcing dem...tch...u didnt even read wt i wrote....nd francis...i am just short of words...i like u so i wont wanna offend u....but maybe u guys dont no cos i am reserved wen it comes to nairaland....cos most of ur argument here rili sucks....so dt y i just dey watch...but if i just wanna start...emi e kole gbe ooo....tch...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifeco4donz(m): 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
Good evening oooo.
I am new here. I need someone who will teach me the ropes!
What is the subject combination for Law ?
Thanks in advance.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ifeco4donz:
Good evening oooo.
Thanks in advance.
i think its; government,literature-In-English,English Language and i guess Crs/Irs.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
veritas312:
You're out of line...there is no where in the world where you can justify a military intervention even in a corrupt civilian government. Point of correction, Obasanjo spent less than four years and he fulfilled the promise made by his predecessor (Muritala). He, just like Obasanjo before him shouldn't have been allowed to rule this nation. In 1999, nations just wanted the military to leave and we didn't care who would contest. And also, the political minds were wary considering the failed 3rd Republic. OGA THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR MILITARY INVENTION. Can you keep your money in a bank managed by a convicted armed robber?
Really? So even 2003 elections people dint still care who contests or not? Even after wards PDP hasn't bn adoring obj ryt?? Even @2003 our dear mr president OBJ openly taged d election as a do Or Die affair. After riging almost all the 36 states for PDP. I alwyz, prefer oral argument than typing ish...... PDP has spoilt this country Long ago! OBJ realises this,and is trying to think d right way for d nation atm....... Open your eyes lets think abt the masses, what will benefit all classes of people in this nation in the next 4/5years. Am nt been selfish,coz if am to think abt myself &family on wot av benefitd so far. During Jonathan's 1st term,then i wont b thinking like a good citizen,rather i wuld b clamouring 4his return. We av to think abt the masses. Maybe till his incompetence brings d spread of Boko Haram to the West, to ur door step, then u will understand what people face, what people av faced. My brother Therez nothing like #PEACE hope u know some people in so me parts of this nation say their last prayers each time they set out for work. Yet u're there relaxed in comfort zone, news of terrorists attacks is now a normal&usual news to us, dat we don't even take note! Like i said earlier, if i were 2b GEJ i would av Resigned a while ago, for the interest of the nation. because, i will alwayz av it in mind that am "THERE TO SERVE MY NATION" ......and many more reasons...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dennis94: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ifeco4donz:
Good evening oooo.
Thanks in advance.
i am a potential law aspirant in ui. The combination for last was eng,lit in eng and anyother 2 art subject which may include eco, gov,crs or irs well i chose gov and eco and i got the admission
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
Me I have a question oooo.......:this our patriots[in reverse order]claim to want to serve their nation and her people....yet they try desperately to get to the post of power to the extent of killing one another.....my question is:is serving your country and her pple worth dying for?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
If it were to be another person nigeria has as her president would /could he have stopped boko haram ins urgency
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
If it were to be another person nigeria has as her president would /could he have stopped boko haram ins urgency?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lexxybooy:
yes my brother now u're talking, lets create our own Political Party this week...... VOTE 4ME o! EVERY BODY MR. Ogundiji OluwaPelumi will be declaring His Intention to run 4 Presidency under d platform of PYDP(Progressive Youth Democratic Party) Who will be my VICE?? Dopeyomi? JSMMUYIWA. Any1 else? Chief of Army Staff- Adedayo516, PrOton and Francistony=Advisers on religious matters, Pes13=Minister of Sports, [size=100]dopeyomi=Minister on women affairs[/size] ....and many more.... Who wonna contest with me in d Primary elections? Declare ur intentions too ooo! Make i sabi my oppositorz o!

Baba i see yσυ@bolded
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
prot0n:bro, u need an encounter. just one will change your mind.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by futurestar001: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
tushwitch:
will y'all give it a rest already?... find something to do, pick beans or count the hair on your head aiidy!, do anything bit derail bikonu, hian!
I don dey count my own, but d problem be say I don reach trillions, na 1 remain mai reach uncountable and can U hlp come count? E no much again
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
The BISI JOKE:
A Yoruba boy who was dating an igbo girl whose
name was Njideka asked her to lie to his mum when
he takes her home that her name was Bisi. He told
her his mum had a phobia for non-Yoruba people
and would never accept her once she knows her
name was an Igbo girl. She did as he instructed on
sighting the boyfriend's mum. She asked her what
her name was and she said 'Bisi' but not without her
characteristic thick igbo accent. The boy's tribalistic
mum was so happy that her son was getting married
to a Yoruba girl ignoring the igbo tone and she said:
'what a lovely name, your boyfriend's elder brother
too is Adebisi, his Dad is Olabisi and my best
friend's name is Omobisi, which of the Bisi is
yours?' She was confused and she replied
Ndubisi...the woman fainted...

Abi this wan too na 'derailment'

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 6:08am On Oct 21, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Baba i see yσυ@bolded
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 6:15am On Oct 21, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:
If it were to be another person nigeria has as her president would /could he have stopped boko haram ins urgency?
yeah for sure! I watched one interview with Obj! He said boko haram had been in existence since his tenure! He had d wisdom to handle it,and give dem wot dey wanted. Buht Jonathan seems not 2care,seems incapable of this!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 6:31am On Oct 21, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:
Me I have a question oooo.......:this our patriots[in reverse order]claim to want to serve their nation and her people....yet they try desperately to get to the post of power to the extent of killing one another.....my question is:is serving your country and her pple worth dying for?
yh it worths dying for. Lots of ppl died for Nigerian's Independence:infact people that did better than the know Awolowo,Azikwe &co. When u die for the right thing. Thats what being a Hero is. Dying for Justic! Peace!! Unity!!! I prefer to die a hero for my COUNTRY than die a so called hero for a LADY!! We must develop passion for patriotism! Nationalism! Peace! Unity! Harmony! Oneness!! Open ur eyes Nigerians, vote for what is BEST for d PEACE &the MASSES of this nation.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2014
FrancisTony:
Adedayo516, its been long you updated you diary. It's not easy to be keeping up with it daily, trust me. grin It takes lot of dedication and hardwork.

Lexxyboyy Ki lo n worry e
yoruba boy;-). U said we need youths na! &My username is_*lexxybooy*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by sigolisis: 8:09am On Oct 21, 2014
Lexxybooy:
Really? So even 2003 elections people dint still care who contests or not? Even after wards PDP hasn't bn adoring obj ryt?? Even @2003 our dear mr president OBJ openly taged d election as a do Or Die affair. After riging almost all the 36 states for PDP. I alwyz, prefer oral argument than typing ish...... PDP has spoilt this country Long ago! OBJ realises this,and is trying to think d right way for d nation atm....... Open your eyes lets think abt the masses, what will benefit all classes of people in this nation in the next 4/5years. Am nt been selfish,coz if am to think abt myself &family on wot av benefitd so far. During Jonathan's 1st term,then i wont b thinking like a good citizen,rather i wuld b clamouring 4his return. We av to think abt the masses. Maybe till his incompetence brings d spread of Boko Haram to the West, to ur door step, then u will understand what people face, what people av faced. My brother Therez nothing like #PEACE hope u know some people in so me parts of this nation say their last prayers each time they set out for work. Yet u're there relaxed in comfort zone, news of terrorists attacks is now a normal&usual news to us, dat we don't even take note! Like i said earlier, if i were 2b GEJ i would av Resigned a while ago, for the interest of the nation. because, i will alwayz av it in mind that am "THERE TO SERVE MY NATION" ......and many more reasons...

If you have a personal vendetta with PDP I think you should settle that personally. I have issues with all political parties simply because of their mentality/do or die approach to be in power. I do not personally benefit from any of the political parties but I'm a good Nigerian. Based on facts gathered and analysis of the present situations, these are my own calculations.
Jonathan administration will be one of the best ever in the history of Nigeria if he is allowed to continue with the present transformation agenda. There are challenges but none of these challenges began with him. He is only managing the problems as he solves them one after the other. The greatest of these problems is insecurity and we all know when and how it all started, lately we know why. Initially when boko haram was killing only the southerners and burning churches the northern elders kept quiet, later when the military started killing them they dragged the Federal Govt to world court that Jonathan wants to reduce their population and their voting power (remember the killing of some boko haram members planning attack b4 the millitary foiled their plans in an uncompleted in Abuja), northern elders said they were normal citizens yet we had bomb blasts every now and then in abuja with thousands of citizens loosing their lives, these same people said the millitary is not capable. We keep changing millitary chiefs for political reasons. Later, the northern elders came out to say that Jonathan is not elligible to run for 2nd term, they took him to court and he won, they later said he had an agreement with them that he will do only one term and return power to them (power must come back to the north; Born to rule) and some of them defected to APC, these defected members now have the loudest voice in condemning PDP, their party for years in less than a year that they joined APC, if PDP is as bad as they paint it to be, who spoilt it? were they not part of the rot for years? Corruption is another challenge which is not limited to the present administration, it is sardonic that there is corruption everywhere including churches, shrines and mosques. PDP, APC etc are all corrupt because the same set of people having tasted power and corruption move from one party to another in search of greener pastures (don't forget politicking is their occupation, so with them it's business). The parties open "transfer window" like chelsea and Man U to better strikers, the highest bidder get the "player", we now have many dribblers.

Take power sector for example, Jonathan took a bold step of privatising it like Obj did to telecom that we enjoy today, some enemies did many things to prevent him from privatising PHCN bcs they are the generator importers into Nigeria, some of these people want to be president of Nigeria at all cost to save their generator business.

On Buhari, hmm... I'm still surprise that some young minds still call for a person of Buhari to become Nigerian president in this dispensation and age, with all his statements, records, body language and ideology. Firstly, it will be an abuse of democracy and a sacrilege for someone who toppled the first elected civilian govt and did not make any effort to return power to the civillian throughout his long years of oppression and dictatorship, we don't need Buhari. By the way why is Buhari coming back at his age, do we still need a millitary dictator? Do we need a soldier in native uniform? Does Buhari wants to be like Obj? What goes around comes around, Obj was called from prison to be president bcs he is a balance between the military and the civilian. He believed in civilian govt he handed power to the civilian president that Buhari toppled, Buhari is coming back does he want to hand us over to the millitary again or what?

Jonathan supports the rule of law and that is why many think his govt is slow in action but that is what democracy is all about so that peoples' right will not be violated. Buhari is a dictator, he will not wait for national assembly to do most things if he becomes the president, he will be having problems with the legislature, most of their sittings will be to resolve issues with Buhari and not to propose new bills that can move the country forward.

If you're from the south and you have a relative among the NYSC members that were killed in the north in the last election when Buhari lost you will never pray for him to ever be president bcs he is selfish and can sacrifice anybody to have his way. This is a man who declared during his campaign that muslims should not vote for christians, a man who said if he looses election, it means they rigged and that blood will flow and that he will make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan and that's exactly what happened and it's still happening, Buhari did not stop his supporters to stop killing innocent young men and women who went to serve their father land. I was crying when I saw corpses of corpers brought to their home towns from the north after election. After many years at the university, infact I stop here. Buhari is a no no no no no 4m

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 9:01am On Oct 21, 2014
undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by sigolisis: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2014
sigolisis:

If you have a personal vendetta with PDP I think you should settle that personally. I have issues with all political parties simply because of their mentality/do or die approach to be in power. I do not personally benefit from any of the political parties but I'm a good Nigerian. Based on facts gathered and analysis of the present situations, these are my own calculations.
Jonathan administration will be one of the best ever in the history of Nigeria if he is allowed to continue with the present transformation agenda. There are challenges but none of these challenges began with him. He is only managing the problems as he solves them one after the other. The greatest of these problems is insecurity and we all know when and how it all started, lately we know why. Initially when boko haram was killing only the southerners and burning churches the northern elders kept quiet, later when the military started killing them they dragged the Federal Govt to world court that Jonathan wants to reduce their population and their voting power (remember the killing of some boko haram members planning attack b4 the millitary foiled their plans in an uncompleted in Abuja), northern elders said they were normal citizens yet we had bomb blasts every now and then in abuja with thousands of citizens loosing their lives, these same people said the millitary is not capable. We keep changing millitary chiefs for political reasons. Later, the northern elders came out to say that Jonathan is not elligible to run for 2nd term, they took him to court and he won, they later said he had an agreement with them that he will do only one term and return power to them (power must come back to the north; Born to rule) and some of them defected to APC, these defected members now have the loudest voice in condemning PDP, their party for years in less than a year that they joined APC, if PDP is as bad as they paint it to be, who spoilt it? were they not part of the rot for years? Corruption is another challenge which is not limited to the present administration, it is sardonic that there is corruption everywhere including churches, shrines and mosques. PDP, APC etc are all corrupt because the same set of people having tasted power and corruption move from one party to another in search of greener pastures (don't forget politicking is their occupation, so with them it's business). The parties open "transfer window" like chelsea and Man U to better strikers, the highest bidder get the "player", we now have many dribblers.

Take power sector for example, Jonathan took a bold step of privatising it like Obj did to telecom that we enjoy today, some enemies did many things to prevent him from privatising PHCN bcs they are the generator importers into Nigeria, some of these people want to be president of Nigeria at all cost to save their generator business.

On Buhari, hmm... I'm still surprise that some young minds still call for a person of Buhari to become Nigerian president in this dispensation and age, with all his statements, records, body language and ideology. Firstly, it will be an abuse of democracy and a sacrilege for someone who toppled the first elected civilian govt and did not make any effort to return power to the civillian throughout his long years of oppression and dictatorship, we don't need Buhari. By the way why is Buhari coming back at his age, do we still need a millitary dictator? Do we need a soldier in native uniform? Does Buhari wants to be like Obj? What goes around comes around, Obj was called from prison to be president bcs he is a balance between the military and the civilian. He believed in civilian govt he handed power to the civilian president that Buhari toppled, Buhari is coming back does he want to hand us over to the millitary again or what?

Jonathan supports the rule of law and that is why many think his govt is slow in action but that is what democracy is all about so that peoples' right will not be violated. Buhari is a dictator, he will not wait for national assembly to do most things if he becomes the president, he will be having problems with the legislature, most of their sittings will be to resolve issues with Buhari and not to propose new bills that can move the country forward.

If you're from the south and you have a relative among the NYSC members that were killed in the north in the last election when Buhari lost you will never pray for him to ever be president bcs he is selfish and can sacrifice anybody to have his way. This is a man who declared during his campaign that muslims should not vote for christians, a man who said if he looses election, it means they rigged and that blood will flow and that he will make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan and that's exactly what happened and it's still happening, Buhari did not stop his supporters to stop killing innocent young men and women who went to serve their father land. I was crying when I saw corpses of corpers brought to their home towns from the north after election. After many years at the university, infact I stop here. Buhari is a no no no no no 4m

Jonathan can never and should not resign, what for? A good leader faces challenges head on, resign because some minority feel they own Nigeria? See we cannot throw away the baby with the dirty water. It is unfortunate that innocent Nigerians are dying. But who are these people that are killing them, are they not fellow Nigerians, boko haram killings has nothing to do with the president's competency. The question is what does boko haram want? What are they making such a demand. Your disloyalty and betrayal at the office does not make your Managing Director incompetent, it is purely personality and ideology issue. If I and my friends decide to be terrorist today (God forbid), it's our own idea and you can't blame the president for it. After condemning us, the first person to blame will be our parents, then community leaders then LG chairman then our state Governor before you can now blame the president. The blame will be lack of proper orientation and home training beginning with the parents
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by sigolisis: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2014
Lexxybooy:
yeah for sure! I watched one interview with Obj! He said boko haram had been in existence since his tenure! He had d wisdom to handle it,and give dem wot dey wanted. Buht Jonathan seems not 2care,seems incapable of this!

Rubbish interview, he gave them what they wanted. What do they want again if he truly gave them what they wanted? Lexxybooy don't you want anything, should we all form killer groups to drive home our demands, if a group demand for the head of the president what will happen? Terrorists are terrorists all over the world, it may take some time. Get the root and uproot, that's the best panacea. How long did it take America to kill Osama bin Laden, a whole America for that matter, with that can America say bye bye to Alqeda, what about ISIS? The problem is the mentality and ideology that needs to be changed gradually, if we all reason up-rightly then there won't be friction. Two cannot walk together except they agree. The reason why this fight is difficult is bcs it is political in nature. The real people that live with these terrorists refuse to expose them, they live among us, sabotage and betrayal everywhere even within the millitary, we only cry out when it is directly affecting us. Let's do what is right, let's fear God and let's not throw our moral value in the dust bin for temporary selfish reasons. Let us pray
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by didunde(f): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2014
I hate dz thread.y politics at dz crucial time.when d 2nd list is going 2 determine wer I WL b next year. wen i dnt knw if 2 start preparing 4 anoda jamb.so unfair
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by sigolisis: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2014
didunde:
I hate dz thread.y politics at dz crucial time.when d 2nd list is going 2 determine wer I WL b next year. wen i dnt knw if 2 start preparing 4 anoda jamb.so unfair

So sorry dear. I was personally tired of the rumour of the list 2day, 2mro, nxt week, etc hence need to delve into intellectual discussions and argument based on the present happenings in the country. I promise to stop as long as Lexxybooy does not post heresies that can confuse people again on politics.

Hands folded
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by HonourablePomk: 10:26am On Oct 21, 2014
[quote author=Lorax post=26769541][/quote]

Hi i saw you viewing unibens thread. decided to go through your profile. Happy you are a fresher same as me in uniben. Was smiling while viewing your diary noticed you an introvert hope you won't display that by not replying my quote. And please update your diary for me to read through it. CHEERS
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2014
sigolisis:

sir, thanks for your brilliant analysis.u took those words from my mouth.Buhari is a no no.I'm still wondering why lexxybooy is always shouting pdp is this pdp is that! all we want is a credible leader and obviously, Buhari is not one.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by along11(m): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2014
Observing*.... Adedayo abeg kon give me coke.... But i go dey pay u later.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2014
HonourablePomk:

Hi i saw you viewing unibens thread. decided to go through your profile. Happy you are a fresher same as me in uniben. Was smiling while viewing your diary noticed you an introvert hope you won't display that by not replying my quote. And please update your diary for me to read through it. CHEERS

Guess you made a mistake undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.