Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (833222 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by precious001(f): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2014
chaz007:
How would a quote make sense to a head that has no brain in it?
Jesus! shocked Nawa o...you're taking this too far! undecided

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by along11(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2014
Sup everybody... Have been observing fr smtym now.... Actually, i used to tink francistony was WISE while Tushwitch was sort of DAFT sha #NoOffence.... Buh nw i see things.... Francistony i can see ur thinking is appalling... Y cal a gal u dnt knw a Bi**h?? It shows u are wack..... U fell my hand really hard with dat statement cuz i used to rep u..... U shldnt b exchangn words with a female wen tz nt lyk u r a kid cuz u shld know how their brain functions... With the way things are, Francistony is the VILLAIN while Tushwitch is the HERO..... U people shldnt take me fr a gal freak, m nt only sayin what is right *... Have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 22, 2014
along11:
Sup everybody... Have been observing fr smtym now.... Actually, i used to tink francistony was WISE while Tushwitch was sort of DAFT sha #NoOffence.... Buh nw i see things.... Francistony i can see ur thinking is appalling... Y cal a gal u dnt knw a Bi**h?? It shows u are wack..... U fell my hand really hard with dat statement cuz i used to rep u..... U shldnt b exchangn words with a female wen tz nt lyk u r a kid cuz u shld know how their brain functions... With the way things are, Francistony is the VILLAIN while Tushwitch is the HERO..... U people shldnt take me fr a gal freak, m nt only sayin what is right *... Have a good day.

You needn't have mentioned my moniker to display your stupidity and show how your brain is devoid of a grey matter.

Now you've been noticed, take a walk please. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2014
Another E-brawl is about to commence

grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2014
The Slapper slaps the slappee

The Slappee punches the slapper

The people blames the slappee for using a geometric measure against the slapper

In as much as two wrongs don't make a right, the two should at least be condemned.

But condemning just the slappee, Isn't that injustice?

5 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 10:44am On Oct 22, 2014
This e fights comes in handy at this moment... Just got supplied 10 crates of COKE for personal consumption.... Spreads mat..

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

You needn't have mentioned my moniker to display [size=50]your stupidity and show how your brain is devoid of a grey matter.[/size]

LWKMD

KaiIiIi this is teeeeeew Mach!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2014
along11:
MISTER KILODE NAU?
**SEEMS U MISSED SHOW SO U WANNA IT BEGIN AFRESH?**
ABEG GO CHECK D HIGHLIGHT JUR!
**Abeg rewind page or keep d comment pls?**
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2014
Adedayo516:
This e fights comes in handy at this moment... Just got supplied 10 crates of COKE for personal consumption.... Spreads mat..
ABEG WIND UP D MAT!
BTW;
10 WAT?For urself only?
**Dont be stingy fah!**
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:

ABEG WIND UP D MAT!
BTW;
10 WAT?For urself only?
**Dont be stingy fah!**
**Moves my coke to a more secure location **
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by chaz007(f): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2014
Marc9:

In as much as two wrongs don't make a right, the two should at least be condemned.

U're such a darling.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by along11(m): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

You needn't have mentioned my moniker to display your stupidity and show how your brain is devoid of a grey matter.

Exchanging words with u aint needed... U r only showing ur foolishness....

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2014
Marc9:

SO WHAT WUD U HAV EXPECT FROM FANATICS?
**SAME THING WEY WE DEY YARN FOR D PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!**
Only if justice cud be collectively stamped on d truth;
We wud not have gotten peeps clamouring a person 4 presidency base on sentiment(s)!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 22, 2014
along11:

Says a lunatic trying so hard to be seen as intelligent being. cry

Your type are found in an asylum not here.

I thought you'd have typed crap in return, and I'll make your life miserable. undecided

Anencephalic yabaleft inmate. Oponu!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2014
Adedayo516:
I GO FIND AM USING;
SKYPE!
Smiles...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by precious001(f): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

I thought you'd have typed crap in return, and I'll make your life miserable. undecided

LWKMD!!!! grin

5 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:

SO WHAT WUD U HAV EXPECT FROM FANATICS?
**SAME THING WEY WE DEY YARN FOR D PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!**
Only if justice cud be collectively stamped on d truth;
We wud not have gotten peeps clamouring a person 4 presidency base on sentiment(s)!

I was actually referring to social injustice, not political injustice. I'm nt a fan of political discourse. It is too argumentative!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2014
along11:

HEY!
REALLY?
Are u 4 real?
So how did expect him 2 take ur view?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2014
precious001:
LWKMD!!!! grin
HELLO?
ABEG Keep ya lafta!
**U Know say Ya lafta fit inspire these fellas?**
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2014
veritas312:
You still don't get my point....THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR A MILITARY INTERVENTION IN A CIVILIAN RULE. I am old enough to know all that happened from the latter end of Abacha's regime through to the mess of Obasanjo's regime. What I am saying is that if Buhari believes so much in democracy, why did he truncate a young democracy? Now, he wants to benefit from that same democracy he hated so much. Look beyond party politics and be patriotic for a change. I don't like GEJ, but he is a democrat and we can't say the same about Buhari
bros u have ur point there! I wish & hope, he doesn't win the Primaries sha! God will help us! #2015.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2014
Marc9:
I was actually referring to social injustice, not political injustice. I'm nt a fan of political discourse. It is too argumentative!
ARGUMENTATIVE U SAID?
Smiles...
Is der any difference between social and political injustice?
POLITICS IS SOCIAL!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2014
chaz007:
How would a quote make sense to a head that has no brain in it?
u bleeped up there sis...
#Truth

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2014
Adedayo516:
*joins him on d mat with popcorn* cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by precious001(f): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:

HELLO?
ABEG Keep ya lafta!
**U Know say Ya lafta fit inspire these fellas?**
grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by along11(m): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

I already said it all.... Ur thinking is abnormal..... U shld be separated frm humans..... I wonder how u relate to people where ever u re.... Dd u go tru pry sch @all.... I doubt........ Well i guess Ur brain is perforated.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2014
Adedayo516:
No be d crate dey there covered by green towel?
My skype dey work well fah!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by precious001(f): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2014
Na UI cause all these wahala
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2014
along11:

I already said it all.... Ur thinking is abnormal..... U shld be separated frm humans..... I wonder how u relate to people where ever u re.... Dd u go tru pry sch @all.... I doubt........ Well i guess Ur brain is perforated.
Mister any news on UI releasal of d list?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2014
Ifyx:
*joins him on d mat with popcorn* cheesy
DAT STINGY GUY NO GO GIVE U DRINK IF U NO GIV AM CORN CHOP FAH!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2014
Adedayo516:

Bro, am here oo
The fight is making me tired, think a coke plus a lil hard stuff to it, will do to make me high again.

You guys give it a break already, just when it seems it has ended
Miss chaz starts her own, thread is now pointless.
Friday is hours away, hope the list calms here down.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2014
along11:

shocked perforated..#BetWhyEvuls
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2014
along11:

A failed attempt at being witty and creative. Pele cry

If you attended primary school, you would have known how to spell perfectly on cyberspace without abbreviating.

Well, Common sense is not common and I'll make sure I bludgeon some into your hollow maniacal brain.

Omo oshi jati jati. Didirin, eranko! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.