Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (826797 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by FeyiFreesia(f): 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
Bidi,I didnt get d details.Just learnt that we'd be doing some courses outside d usual phy,chem n zoo 4 all oda dept in c.o.m like computer sc,psycology,stat
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by thelma76(f): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
Barryquin:
Pin issue here and dia! if you can't chill till information gets released on the site, how about you just snap a needle and paste it in the box! hehehe... but then, isn't the pin option supposed to be the teller number u get from the bank after payment? uno,the exact way we got our pin for postutme ? #MyOpinionThough! The bottom line is sha that y'all anxious buddies should chill till we get the account digits we are to pay into! but if u need be an example for us all to.learn from, you can as well proceed now, banks still got few more minutes to tend to them *Omo baba olowo* customers! Ciao...
Yes of course,the PIN serves as a payment Identification Number(P.I.N) .It just serves the same purpose, your bank teller number would,In this case. In other words,this whole pin thing is just unnecessary PAPARAZZI ,I mean we could have just submitted our teller numbers as usual.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by am0s(m): 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
thelma76:

Loooool that's your school now so get used to it

alrite
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by sassy55: 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
@ everybody hu thinks all girls from queens hall form, na lie..m in queens hall...av not gone there yet sha. i sha knw i dnt form. m very simple n friendly...buht....do not just get on my nerves...so pls correct dat statement wink

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tushwitch(f): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
sassy55:
@ everybody hu thinks all girls from queens hall form, na lie..m in queens hall...av not gone there yet sha. i sha knw i dnt form. m very simple n friendly...buht....do not just get on my nerves...so pls correct dat statement wink
lol, story might change later o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by rago(m): 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
mgb4reel:
Good day guys,
As we prepare to storm the premier university, have got something to tell u guys. I launched an Android App today which will greatly make our stay in school very easy as regards academics. Its an educational App.

Ever needed a Time table manager with a great sense of simplicity?
Ever wanted an app specifically designed to help manage your lectures effortlessly?
Do you normally forget to put down the volume of you device during lecture?
Do you need an app that notifies you of lectures ahead of time?
Ever needed a grade point calculator?

Then, worry NO MORE! This app does all that and many more.
You can download from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ahmedmolawale.timetablemanager
Don't forget to rate the app.
Enjoy!

Olawale Ahmed, ba?

guy, u are awing! i just downloaded the app. i saw a review by paul Eze

i will post mine after i get to experience the "feel"

in d meantime, tell me smthing, Mr. Developer....anything...ow did u do it...ur inspiration and stuff like that

ur literature might b the beginning of a remarkable career....

gudluck buddy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by sassy55: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
tushwitch:
lol, story might change later o
lol..i dnt think so
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Barryquin(f): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
thelma76:

Yes of course,the PIN serves as a payment Identification Number(P.I.N) .It just serves the same purpose, your bank teller number would,In this case. In other words,this whole pin thing is just unnecessary PAPARAZZI ,I mean we could have just submitted our teller numbers as usual.
EXACTMENT!! But then, ui has got doubting Thomases in the unit.. lol... Archaeology ryt?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Olaidekareem43(m): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
thelma76:

Not gotten any pin because I'm only supposed to have a pin when I've paid the accommodation levy into the school's account and I can't do that if I'm nt sure what account or bank I'm paying into....d'yu get?

sure i do
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Fembleez1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Please guyz,

Where is ECT Limited University of ibadan?.

Adedayo516

Taylor184, etc.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by mgb4reel(m): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
rago:

Olawale Ahmed, ba?

guy, u are awing! i just downloaded the app. i saw a review by paul Eze

i will post mine after i get to experience the "feel"

in d meantime, tell me smthing, Mr. Developer....anything...ow did u do it...ur inspiration and stuff like that

ur literature might b the beginning of a remarkable career....

gudluck buddy
Thanks bro,
How i did it? Its coding bro wink
I could say my inspiration is, you know, when u have this kind of feeling to make life easier for students cos the stress they face in school in alone too much. Just kind of a zeal to see people smile, to reduce the stress they go through and the likes. All that i have said and done would not make any sense without Jah. He is really my source of inspiration.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tophylee(f): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
Barryquin:
Pin issue here and dia! if you can't chill till information gets released on the site, how about you just snap a needle and paste it in the box! hehehe... but then, isn't the pin option supposed to be the teller number u get from the bank after payment? uno,the exact way we got our pin for postutme ? #MyOpinionThough! The bottom line is sha that y'all anxious buddies should chill till we get the account digits we are to pay into! but if u need be an example for us all to.learn from, you can as well proceed now, banks still got few more minutes to tend to them *Omo baba olowo* customers! Ciao...
Hear hear!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Brini(m): 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
sassy55:
Hehehe...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Loyalblak007(f): 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
[size=28pt]Der any TIATAH ARTS dude/s ina here?[/size]
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Fembleez1:
Please guyz,

Adedayo516

Taylor184, etc.
I think that's the CBT center around that Awo area.... Use Google maps... Better still just get to the school gate a tell the bike man... They always know

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Barryquin(f): 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
tophylee:

Hear hear!!
My Darling!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by milly16: 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hy folks need a help, I haven't done my X-ray test hope am nt too late n hey I tried downloading d medical form it was nt going thru,can I use d former 1? am cming to IB latest nex wk. Pls I need a reply thank
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Fembleez1:
Please guyz,

Adedayo516

Taylor184, etc.
is it tomao? Wish ya goodluck mahn!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
milly16:
Hy folks need a help, I haven't done my X-ray test hope am nt too late n hey I tried downloading d medical form it was nt going thru,can I use d former 1? am cming to IB latest nex wk. Pls I need a reply thank
nah,u aint late. Just make sure you go early,whenever you want to do it. Go with just d charge fee-#1200. Yh,u can use d former medical form(fill d part we are asked to fill).
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Divalyn(f): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nobody misses me! *tears*.. what a world..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by milly16: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lexxybooy:
nah,u aint late. Just make sure you go early,whenever you want to do it. Go with just d charge fee-#1200. Yh,u can use d former medical form(fill d part we are asked to fill).
tanx bbro
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by rago(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
mgb4reel:

Thanks bro,
How i did it? Its coding bro wink
I could say my inspiration is, you know, when u have this kind of feeling to make life easier for students cos the stress they face in school in alone too much. Just kind of a zeal to see people smile, to reduce the stress they go through and the likes. All that i have said and done would not make any sense without Jah. He is really my source of inspiration.

thnks Ahmed! u rock....I thnk God for ur life...

can u contact me via 74753A1B?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
Teenezz:
Dont know if i should come to a conclusion that i'm the only one of ma kind that waz given KUTI HALL..talking about bein niger deltan..#clementhucheyy
before biafra splits naija, we are still one. Got ibos and yorubas here already
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
Divalyn:
Nobody misses me! *tears*.. what a world..
long time, how u doing? Wassup with ur regs?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by ERCROSS(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lexxybooy:
long time, how u doing? Wassup with ur regs?

Registration ? undecided
Bro.. U mean u guys r jst doing ur registration ?
At this time of the year..
When una kon resume for d session...?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Fembleez1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Adedayo516:
I think that's the CBT center around that Awo area.... Use Google maps... Better still just get to the school gate a tell the bike man... They always know

Thanks boss, would do either of the two.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Fembleez1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lexxybooy:
is it tomao? Wish ya goodluck mahn!

A week and some 7hrs or less from today sir.

Thanks boss, I'll definitely need it.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tophylee(f): 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
Barryquin:

My Darling!
Oooooh tonight just got better. All hail Barryquin!!
Sweet dreams b
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dennis94: 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
Teenezz:
Dont know if i should come to a conclusion that i'm the only one of ma kind that waz given KUTI HALL..talking about bein niger deltan..#clementhucheyy
hey I was Allocated to kuti hall and I am from niger delta(Delta state to be precise)
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by zezeny: 12:05am On Mar 11, 2015
#‎saykcent‬

NOTICE ON FRESHERS' REGISTRATION

This is to inform all fresh students of the University of Ibadan that after due consultation with the management, it has been certified that fresh students should be patient till Friday this week before proceeding with their accommodation registration. This is in a bid to get the bank and bank details for the payment of accommodation fee ready. It is therefore adviceable for every fresh student to wait till Friday before proceeding further with the registration

As regards the school fees, once the University settles with the Banks in charge of payment, by writing to them a letter to that effect, the school fees will immediately be released. We believe that should be ready this week

As regards reference letter, the admission office will demand for two reference letters certifying your good behaviour and character (Note that this is different from the letter you submitted during clearance). Therefore, you are adviced to make photocopies of those letters as you will need them for your hall clearance

As regards online accommodation registration, after payment in Bank and online input of pin for online payment, you will print out the accommodation receipt which you will take alongside some other things like accommodation form (printed out online), passport photograph, reference letter e.t.c to do you hall clearance beginning from Saturday, March 21 which is the arrival day

Finally, 2014/2015 resumption remains Monday, MARCH 23, 2015 and registration begins immediately

Thanks and REMEMBER TO SUPPORT K.CENT FOR A BETTER UISU '15

K.CENT PRESIDING
#SayKcent
BBM: 293349B5
Follow @UI_Gossipz on twitter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by callmebeauty(f): 5:57am On Mar 11, 2015
zezeny:
#‎saykcent‬

NOTICE ON FRESHERS' REGISTRATION

This is to inform all fresh students of the University of Ibadan that after due consultation with the management, it has been certified that fresh students should be patient till Friday this week before proceeding with their accommodation registration. This is in a bid to get the bank and bank details for the payment of accommodation fee ready. It is therefore adviceable for every fresh student to wait till Friday before proceeding further with the registration

As regards the school fees, once the University settles with the Banks in charge of payment, by writing to them a letter to that effect, the school fees will immediately be released. We believe that should be ready this week

As regards reference letter, the admission office will demand for two reference letters certifying your good behaviour and character (Note that this is different from the letter you submitted during clearance). Therefore, you are adviced to make photocopies of those letters as you will need them for your hall clearance

As regards online accommodation registration, after payment in Bank and online input of pin for online payment, you will print out the accommodation receipt which you will take alongside some other things like accommodation form (printed out online), passport photograph, reference letter e.t.c to do you hall clearance beginning from Saturday, March 21 which is the arrival day

Another reference letter?y?tot we r using d one collected during clearanceFinally, 2014/2015 resumption remains Monday, MARCH 23, 2015 and registration begins immediately

Thanks and REMEMBER TO SUPPORT K.CENT FOR A BETTER UISU '15

K.CENT PRESIDING
#SayKcent
BBM: 293349B5
Follow @UI_Gossipz on twitter
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by sanyamike(m): 6:29am On Mar 11, 2015
present ma!...
Loyalblak007:
[size=28pt]Der any TIATAH ARTS dude/s ina here?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.