Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (823698 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by ShinObie: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
mgb4reel:
I am done with the hall application and now awaiting the arrival of the payment advice which will be within 48 hours. If you have any issue regarding the hall application, drop your challenges here. Note that the school fees schedule is also out and you can now generate you school fees/GES payment advice. Please, be calm;don't rush. Ask enough questions to avoid stories that TOUCH.

Please what referees did you fill in? It's asking for 3 referees and we used only 2 during clearance.
Are family members allowed?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by obaeko(m): 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Loyalblak007:

wot account did you pay into
yet to pay, think they will process d payment provided they see d payment advice
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by ShinObie: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
ShinObie:

Please what referees did you fill in? It's asking for 3 referees and we used only 2 during clearance.
Are family members allowed?

Anyone please, I'm running out of time at the café
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Mozarinia(m): 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
ShinObie:

Anyone please, I'm running out of time at the café
Use the previous two and add any of your friend for the third one. I can bet you that its not really important.
I am a stallite, talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by ShinObie: 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mozarinia:

Use the previous two and add any of your friend for the third one. I can bet you that its not really important.
I am a stallite, talking from experience.

Thanks a million bruv. I'll fill in my mom and get a reference letter from her later, yeah?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Mozarinia(m): 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
For the male freshers, if you are not in KUTI HALL of GREAT MEN, you are actually no where. Stallites in other hall can hate we in Kuti Hall but if you ask them to tell the truth, they will tell you Kuti is the Best, the very Best.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by keelz: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
If a mail was sent to u saying yur hall ish is being processed those that mean that it has been confirmed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by messanger(m): 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mozarinia:
For the male freshers, if you are not in KUTI HALL of GREAT MEN, you are actually no where. Stallites in other hall can hate we in Kuti Hall but if you ask them to tell the truth, they will tell you Kuti is the Best, the very Best.
I'm In kuti Hall
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Loyalblak007(f): 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
obaeko:

yet to pay, think they will process d payment provided they see d payment advice
ok
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by rago(m): 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mozarinia:

look, lemme tell u, I spent a lot months at Kuti, sultan, tedder and mellanby. I have variety of buddies in each hall. these halls surround d love garden...I just hung frm one hall to d other like I stayed in a large, massive palace.

they are all gud in their own unique ways...
buh if I had to choose d the most pleasant one, that wud have to Sultan Bello! it has a pretty panoramic, vista view. it has a cute dome fine blocks all strewn around d premise.

as for Kuti, its like d Buckingham Palace....it seems stately, dignified buh its juat too formal, too quiet.... and I thnk a lot guys may not readily Wana relate with that 'character' it exhibits.

so I say SULTAN BELLO ALL D WAY! ON POINT..ON TIME.......

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by sassy55: 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Loyalblak007:
[size=25pt]Can sumone boldly say he/she has applied for a room and the process is positive[/size]
I can boldly say so
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by rago(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mozarinia:

look, lemme tell u, I spent a lot of months at Kuti, sultan, tedder and mellanby. I have variety of buddies in each hall. these halls surround d love garden in square...I just hung frm one hall to d other like I stayed in a large, massive palace.

buh if I had to choose d the most pleasant one, that wud have to Sultan Bello! it has a pretty panoramic, vista view. it has a cute dome fine blocks all strewn around d premise.

as for Kuti, its like d Buckingham Palace....it seems stately, dignified buh its juat too formal, too quiet.... and I thnk a lot guys may not readily Wana relate with that 'character' it exhibits.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
Taylor184:
Guy chill na...Why your blood dey hot like this??As a stallite,you ought to know accommodation process wont start for you until the freshers are all done,that has has been the status quo...u beta enta prayer house,make u go fast and pray make U.I giv u room...lol...And again,no news on spdc as at last week...

I hope you knw accommodation isnt guaranteed for stallites?
taylor hw do u knw ui wouldnt give room to the stallite cos last session a lot of stallite were given accomodation nd they advised that the earlier the applicatn the beta. thanx just give ur advise on this issue, team katangite.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by sassy55: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Um...my payment advice 4 school fees has been generated. it is N18300...can I pay on Monday?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by timao: 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
plz r we qonna payb4 w apply 4 hall?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by timao: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
wic block z d best in indy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by mgb4reel(m): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
timao:
plz r we qonna payb4 w apply 4 hall?
No bro, you have to apply and after that your application will be processed within 48 hours after which the room will be allocated to you. After the allocation, a mail will be sent to your ui email which will contain the payment advice you need to pay at any of the designated banks. Are you clear now?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by mgb4reel(m): 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
sassy55:
Um...my payment advice 4 school fees has been generated. it is N18300...can I pay on Monday?
You generate payment advice for the school fees alone? You ought to generate for school fee/GES...abi u no wan pay for GES ni?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by mgb4reel(m): 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
keelz:
If a mail was sent to u saying yur hall ish is being processed those that mean that it has been confirmed
Nope, another mail would be sent to you once confirmed.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by timao: 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
yess sir
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by mgb4reel(m): 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
tolane93:
Mgb4reel cn u pls tel us step by step hw u did.pls
Have you been able to it now?
Check the portal for the instruction and ask specific questions if need be.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by thelma76(f): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
callmebeauty:
let us b sure of d info we post here to avoid confusion;d school fee isnt yet out....
It is,I've seen mine,printed it out sef,its like 37500 or so,that's plus hostel though ,nt really looked at it,just glanced
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by thelma76(f): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Loyalblak007:
[size=25pt]Can sumone boldly say he/she has applied for a room and the process is positive[/size]
Yes I can "boldly" attest to the fact that I have applied and I'm currently waiting for UIs response which I'm expected to receive in less than 48hrs
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Mozarinia(m): 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
rago:

look, lemme tell u, I spent a lot of months at Kuti, sultan, tedder and mellanby. I have variety of buddies in each hall. these halls surround d love garden in square...I just hung frm one hall to d other like I stayed in a large, massive palace.

You are right, KUTI is formal and quiet. A very good avenue for meditation and intelligent thinking. No wonder kutites are brilliant.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
rago:

lexxy, u are fac of edu

wat course, wat level?
fresher 100lvl ni
sir! LARIS Department
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Mozarinia(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
messanger:
I'm In kuti Hall
You are great thats why.
Nice one.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by thelma76(f): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mozarinia:

You are embarassed great thats why.
Nice one.
Loool this is serious
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Mologi(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
HI,can the school and hostel fees can be paid at d same time?

just a question!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by rago(m): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lexxybooy:
fresher 100lvl ni
sir! LARIS Department

was LARIS?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by rago(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mologi:
HI,can the school and hostel fees can be paid at d same time?

just a question!

i advise u take it singly, if u no wat i mean.

be done with hall payment foremost

wen u get into d varsity, perhaps days after, u pay up ur tuition fees.

take it a step a time.

u can learn from the institution itself...u c how they roll out things...they do it piecemeal...das wise and just organized
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by thelma76(f): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Awo is cool too,Ive nt been inside queens yet,no doubt Awo's bigger though... took this during my stay there one time,couldn't even get the whole hostel #proudawoite

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.