Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (827884 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by wunderkiind(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
hello ambfitsaint, i need u to pls answer this question.
How does u.i conduct their putme? Is it based on one's utme subjects, or otherwise? Or better still pls share the whole process of the putme, the utme cutoff, etc. Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by paulzerina(m): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
please guys are we paying for GES levy?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by rago(m): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
paulzerina:
please guys are we paying for GES levy?

sure!

u may pay as bundle fees in pair with skool fees or pay it singly

buh it appears in pair is more standard.

gudluck
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by paulzerina(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
rago:

sure!
u may pay as bundle fees in pair with skool fees or pay it singly
buh it appears in pair is more standard.
gudluck
okey...... I now understand. The 3000 for ges levy is already included in the bundle fees. Thanks a lot.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Just coming from my hall,those portals are so rude and we are paying for hall dues
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by AmbFitsaint(m): 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
wunderkiind:
hello ambfitsaint, i need u to pls answer this question.
How does u.i conduct their putme? Is it based on one's utme subjects, or otherwise? Or better still pls share the whole process of the putme, the utme cutoff, etc. Thanks

UI's putme is a ppt. U will write the same subject combination u did in utme.
100 questions I.e 25 from each subject within 1 hr or 1: 30 hr( not so sure again)

Utme cut-off point is 200 jamb. I.e scoring 200 and above in utme gives u a sure fire ticket to write the post utme. This gives the same opp to someone who had 400 in jamb.

Ui uses her post utme score alone to decide on the cut- off marks for various depts.
So performance orchestrates the cutoff and it is never fixed.

A dude with C6s parallel has the same privilege with a bad dude wwit9 A1s

Most questions are extracted from jamb series

The cutoff increases yearly from my judgement tho due to increasing nos of highbrow students that made UI their choice.

E.g MBBS was 64- 2012
70- 2013
80-2014

I leave u for the prediction.

Good luck!

The figures here are not skewed, nevertheless , they might not be 100% correct

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by zinnief(f): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Vibra:
Just coming from my hall,those portals are so rude and we are paying for hall dues

Sorry pls wah hall and how much?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by AmbFitsaint(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
Vibra:

How much if I may ask?

I paid 4500 naira den as a fresh zikite

It is a must for every one, even the stale students
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
AmbFitsaint:

How much if I may ask?

I paid 4500 naira den as a fresh zikite

It is a must for every one, even the stale students
zinnief:

Sorry pls wah hall and how much?
awo hall 3300 naira
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by teeeeee(f): 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
callmebeauty:
not yet;let's b calm
they just approved me, check again
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by wunderkiind(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
AmbFitsaint:

UI's putme is a ppt. U will write the same subject combination u did in utme.
100 questions I.e 25 from each subject within 1 hr or 1: 30 hr( not so sure again)

Utme cut-off point is 200 jamb. I.e scoring 200 and above in utme gives u a sure fire ticket to write the post utme. This gives the same opp to someone who had 400 in jamb.

Ui uses her post utme score alone to decide on the cut- off marks for various depts.
So performance orchestrates the cutoff and it is never fixed.

A dude with C6s parallel has the same privilege with a bad dude wwit9 A1s

Most questions are extracted from jamb series

The cutoff increases yearly from my judgement tho due to increasing nos of highbrow students that made UI their choice.

E.g MBBS was 64- 2012
70- 2013
80-2014

I leave u for the prediction.

Good luck!

The figures here are not skewed, nevertheless , they might not be 100% correct

Wow! shocked
Thanks a lot for the invaluable info. I really appreciate mehn.

But that 80% cut off though... Chai! There is God o!cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by thelma76(f): 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Vibra:
Awwwn Pele love, I hope those porters at Awo are okay ,hall dues,like how much?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by thelma76(f): 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Vibra:
Its even Awo chai,what room again?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by teeeeee(f): 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Vibra:
wow hall dues? asides the 14,000.. is it to the account too?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by thelma76(f): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
nitemi006:

That route might be complicated for a first timer in IB so I will advice from Iwo road take a cab to sango then from sango take a cab to UI which will drop u on the road adjacent UI gate. Both ways are cool but sango is better if you've not been to UI b4
Or better still take a straight bus from Lagos to Ibadan,sango, then take a cab to UI,you'll surely see ,its N30 or so,it'll stop you in front of UIs gate Gan Gan,this Iwo road journey is nt my best option biko.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by thelma76(f): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
So I've gotten my pin from the bank now, am I gonna get an email confirming the payment and if not,which page would I go to,to submit the pin for the accommodation levy...Please an urgent reply would be very much appreciated.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by RoyalBlak007: 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
thelma76:
So I've gotten my pin from the bank now, am I gonna get an email confirming the payment and if not,which page would I go to,to submit the pin for the accommodation levy...Please an urgent reply would be very much appreciated.
follow the link in ur email

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by thelma76(f): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
follow the link in ur email
Thanks but what mail? Is UI gonna send a message to my student email to confirm my payment? Cos I've nt gotten one yet....thank you
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by RoyalBlak007: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
thelma76:

Thanks but what mail? Is UI gonna send a message to my student email to confirm my payment? Cos I've nt gotten one yet....thank you
the link u.i snt to u in d approval mail..follow d link and it redirects u to d portal...enter required details and it leads u to d payment page wer u select pin mode ...then u'l enta d pin u got frm d bank

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Loyalblak007(f): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
thelma76:
Just go straight to the portal..click on student login...enta ur matric number..click on pay your fees...select accommodation levy...then click on add selected item....

d link in yur mail gives yu d same thing in a longer procedure kiss

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by felixyiga(m): 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2015

[color=#000099][/color]
To the freshest Zikites.
I Adeyiga felix Adedeji YIGA welcome you all to Nnamdi Azikwe to be part of the history of greatness and baptized into a selfless being.
In Zik Hall,we are known for our
uncompromising stand against
injustice &oppression and we adopt
the spirit of zikism which entails
togetherness, oneness and
brotherliness.We voice out our
dissatisfaction about our welfare in
the G.R.A(government rejected area of
UI) by employing the 3Cs of intellectal
activism and rally round to sorts those
in our capacity like the Zikbridge
which is a very popular route of the
Techites,our wives
from Idia and Awo hall and our
brothers from Indy hall.
We are not noise makers but we
gyrates together after class especially
on thursday-sunday to make the the
bond of unity more intermixed.We are
not rogues but our yearly carnval is
when brilliant students would leave
their books for few hours and show
the university environment their weird attributes.
Zikites are intelligent, resourceful, law abiding
and God fearing.Right from her birth in
1963, she had produced men that have
done the nation proud.Men like Pastor
W.F. Kumuyi,Mutiu Adepoju, Dimeji
lawal, Major General Victor Odeka,the
late activist Dr Kumolu Johnson
amongst other great men.
Nnamdi Azikwe Hall is the abode of unpretentious underrgraduates that are selfless in any
field they finds themselves. I love
Queens of Queens Hall , the residents of the first hall
(Mellaby hall), I respect the hall of fame (Tedder Hall), the Nobel bellites (Bello Hall)and I sight
the Kutites (Kuti Hall)and the entire G.R.A
(government residential area)
people.Back to our own G.R.A.
downtown (Idiates (Idia Hall),awoites (Awo Hall)
and the ever gallant KATANGITES of INDEPENDENCE HALL),Zik
Hall can't do without the love we have
all been sharing down here.
Once again I welcome you all to the first and the best university.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Loyalblak007(f): 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
[size=15pt]I guess the archaeologist we have here are just...[/size]
THELMA
TOPHYLEE
LOYALBLAKY
RICHARDKING

hmmm...not so much
undecided
but impressive though...

grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by sanyamike(m): 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
guys pls what can i do?.my hall has nt been approved and they did even send me any mail..and i cant even print my hall application details. D pc is telling me d file is empty
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by rago(m): 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
the link u.i snt to u in d approval mail..follow d link and it redirects u to d portal...enter required details and it leads u to d payment page wer u select pin mode ...then u'l enta d pin u got frm d bank

no, I dnt thnk its d same 'hall approval" email sent earlier.

it has to be another email from Ui, after one must have bn to d bank for payment and PIN collection.

as for me, I went to d bank to pay after I saw my approval letter.
it was brilliantly and painstakingly done by Mainstreet.
got tellers and stuff...
m sure I gotta go back tmr for PIN and wait for another Mail from UI.

THATS WAT I CUD IMAGINE
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by rago(m): 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
sanyamike:
guys pls what can i do?.my hall has nt been approved and they did even send me any mail..and i cant even print my hall application details. D pc is telling me d file is empty

wat hall?

I thnk u shud calm down a lill bit more, pray. m sure they will send it!

hall?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
Packup:
oga taylor abeg anwser my question ooooooooooo embarassed embarassed
You don't need to have the receipt to collect ur xray result at jaja
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=thelma76 post=3171t Awo amuch?[/quote]room D2 you?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by thelma76(f): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=Vibra post=31717491][/quote]
Ahh you're lucky,ground floor....D37 sha,blockmates oshey grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by thelma76(f): 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Loyalblak007:

Just go straight to the portal..click on student login...enta ur matric number..click on pay your fees...select accommodation levy...then click on add selected item....

d link in yur mail gives yu d same thing in a longer procedure kiss
Thanks sweetheart, already figured it out but thanks ah bunch kiss

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by thelma76(f): 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
Thanks dear
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Richardking(m): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
On behalf of the University of I badan Track n field team I welcome u all to the First and the best, the primier University.. pls feel free to join the track and field team or any other sport team... Talents are needed and You could probably make UI proud through sport..........

WELCOME.........

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Loyalblak007(f): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
thelma76:

Thanks sweetheart, already figured it out but thanks ah bunch kiss
[color=#GREY]so I guess you taking the next flight to ibadan[/color] grin
wink

when are you moving in jare grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.