Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (832620 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by olalerey(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2014
FrancisTony:

Hummm! sad You writing UI p.utme again? I thought no one can matriculate twice in UI? undecided
yeap bt am askin on my bro's behalf
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 31, 2014
olalerey: yeap bt am askin on my bro's behalf

Okay. I don't have any.

Ifyx would attend to you.

What Course? Subjects?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2014
Still on a neutral gr0und..

#allergic to bullShits..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by olalerey(m): 8:25am On Jul 31, 2014
FrancisTony:

Okay. I don't have any.

What Course? Subjects?
ENG, literature,econs and govt ni, E joor e help Mi
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 31, 2014
olalerey: ENG, literature,econs and govt ni, E joor e help Mi

What course?

Like Taylor or CJ will advice, no need for those past question.

He should read his textbooks and jamb past questions.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by SegunFlames(m): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2014
Una goodmorning oo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2014
Dopeyomi:

baba mi u neva wake up ni Tiz 07:52am..
shocked shocked
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2014
FrancisTony:

Okay. I don't have any.

What Course? Subjects?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2014
SegunFlames: Una goodmorning oo
flames baba,buate!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2014
Ifyx:

Send him PQ.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by SPINAHDO(m): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2014
Plz bro,can you help send the p.q to my inbox as well...........elspinahdo92@gmail.com.........thanks a lot as you do so
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by SPINAHDO(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2014
Sorry to bother u bro,am aspiring for 'economics'............kindly send the p.q to my mail..........elspinahdo92@gmail.com..........your utmost urgency will highly be appreciated.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by SPINAHDO(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2014
In the UI Post-utme registration guide, it was stated that candidates that are duly registered and processed for the Post-UTME Screening exercise should access their screening details on the admissions portal at a date to be announced later. Candidates should now go to the University of Ibadan Post-UTME portal to view their screening schedule.

Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the UI Post-UTME date and the full schedule stipulated for successful completion of the screening exercise. Go to http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/login.php and input your details to check the schedule.

The above subject matters.....after i log in my details,the passport space is still requesting me to attach a new one and my nationality is not even appearing of which i had fill in all this spaces and it has also been printed out............kindly help comment if you have the right solution to this or you are having the same issue............THANKS.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by SegunFlames(m): 10:24am On Jul 31, 2014
Ifyx: flames baba,buate!!!
respect! boss mi
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by SegunFlames(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2014
SPINAHDO: In the UI Post-utme registration guide, it was stated that candidates that are duly registered and processed for the Post-UTME Screening exercise should access their screening details on the admissions portal at a date to be announced later. Candidates should now go to the University of Ibadan Post-UTME portal to view their screening schedule.

Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the UI Post-UTME date and the full schedule stipulated for successful completion of the screening exercise. Go to http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/login.php and input your details to check the schedule.

The above subject matters.....after i log in my details,the passport space is still requesting me to attach a new one and my nationality is not even appearing of which i had fill in all this spaces and it has also been printed out............kindly help comment if you have the right solution to this or you are having the same issue............THANKS.
where did u see this news of printing schedule cos it's not in the guide

for the other one it is okay. dont refill or re-attach ooo!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Thorby(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2014
SegunFlames: where did u see this news of printing schedule cos it's not in the guide

for the other one it is okay. dont refill or re-attach ooo!
vi)Schedule:Candidates that are duly registered and processed for the Post-UTME Screening exercise will access their screening details on the admissionsportal at a date to be announced later.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by michealade(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2014
dis ui sites keep asking pipu to reload passport and signature..den d nationality keeps changing
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by michealade(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2014
Fembleez1:

Check your mail,I sent physics and biology to you
I'll be glad if ull send me phy,chm,math,English...than..omobadeolu@gmail.com
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by SegunFlames(m): 11:08am On Jul 31, 2014
Thorby:
vi)Schedule:Candidates that are duly registered and processed for the Post-UTME Screening exercise will access their screening details on the admissionsportal at a date to be announced later.
yeah i know that but he added another news again
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2014
FrancisTony:

Send him PQ.
oohk boss,,,

olalerey,drop ya email

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by SegunFlames(m): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2014
michealade: dis ui sites keep asking pipu to reload passport and signature..den d nationality keeps changing
yeah when u login again it means you want to edit your entry (during the reg period)
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2014
michealade: dis ui sites keep asking pipu to reload passport and signature..den d nationality keeps changing

What registration again?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by michealade(m): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2014
please@all help on phy,chm,math and english past question...email:omobadeolu@gmail.com
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by michealade(m): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2014
FrancisTony:

What registration again?
I was talking about when I registered on d 12th..I tried logging in twice to update my reg...it keeps asking me to upload passport and signature DAT av already uploaded before

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by SPINAHDO(m): 11:28am On Jul 31, 2014
I got the update from ngscholars.com....................have always been relying on them for the latest news concerning all institution across the nation..............someone should kindly help send the p.q on..........Economics,Commerce,Maths and English........THANKS
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 11:32am On Jul 31, 2014
SPINAHDO: In the UI Post-utme registration guide, it was stated that candidates that are duly registered and processed for the Post-UTME Screening exercise should access their screening details on the admissions portal at a date to be announced later. Candidates should now go to the University of Ibadan Post-UTME portal to view their screening schedule.

Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the UI Post-UTME date and the full schedule stipulated for successful completion of the screening exercise. Go to http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/login.php and input your details to check the schedule

oga,wetin u type nw no b for us,,,if u access ui site thro www.ui.edu.ng,u'll find nuffin like dat!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by noblefada: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2014
Ifyx: oohk boss,,,

olalerey,drop ya email

please@all help on phy,chm,math and english past question...email:father_dg@yahoo.com thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2014
Lol. Funny peeps. Everybody joing cos of PQ. Smh
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by SegunFlames(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2014
Ifyx: oga,wetin u type nw no b for us,,,if u access ui site thro www.ui.edu.ng,u'll find nuffin like dat!!!
exactly!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by SegunFlames(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2014
SPINAHDO: I got the update from ngscholars.com....................have always been relying on them for the latest news concerning all institution across the nation..............someone should kindly help send the p.q on..........Economics,Commerce,Maths and English........THANKS
myschool.com.ng is better

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by SegunFlames(m): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2014
FrancisTony: Lol. Funny peeps. Everybody joing cos of PQ. Smh
cheesy

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2014
SPINAHDO: I got the update from ngscholars.com....................have always been relying on them for the latest news concerning all institution across the nation..............someone should kindly help send the p.q on..........Economics,Commerce,Maths and English........THANKS
lolz
nairaland is much berra grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.