Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) (3125 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement / Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by kel4soft: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
taharqa:

I think you sld be careful of what you say or how you make assertions in public. You remember how you were fooolishly arguing on that thread on the East-West Road, right? Do you remember what your main line of argument on that thread was (the main reason I called it fooolish)? Am sure you do remember how you recanted about 2 weeks later.

Now, let me make my own assertions:
--- The PH-Maiduguri Rail Route is undergoing complete rehabilitation in sections by 3 diff companies with some like the Enugu-PH subsection almost done, whilst the Kuru-Maiduguri Section has sm challenges , namely Security.

--- The main challenges along the Enugu-PH route HAVE BEEN SOLVED; as already trial/duty trains have started to run tru said route.

If the Honourable minister has said that the Maiduguri-PH rail line is still undergoing work. You wouldn't have seen my post. But, I got angry when he said, the project is almost complete and I find that insulting to the people of Rivers State.

Note something, I never responded the honourable minister claim on other projects accross the country cos I am not on ground to verify his claims. I am more interested on what is going on in my domain. If you go through my threads, I applauded them for the pace of work going at East-West road. I don't join issues, just to join the bandwagon. Go through my threads and comments. You will see I have been balance. I am more interested with benefits my state gets from every angle.

You don't know how I tackle my state Government on twitter, facebook, forums and so on. Strictly on development in my state.

Sometimes I pay my personal transport to ascertain if our commissioner of works is on point on some of his press releases. I have also taken my time to visit some projects going on in my state going as far as asking the contractors questions. There was a particular time I visit a certain bridge going on around my neighbourhood every sunday to see the progress of work. And if am not satisfy, I quickly send my complains to them.

Even though I have never criticised Amaechi here doesn't mean I don't agree on some issues levelled against him. But, I try my best in clarifying where necessary and leave the rest for posterity to judge.
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by awodman: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
kel4soft:

If the Honourable minister has said that the Maiduguri-PH rail line is still undergoing work. You wouldn't have seen my post. But, I got angry when he said, the project is almost complete and I find that insulting to the people of Rivers State.

Note something, I never responded the honourable minister claim on other projects accross the country cos I am not on ground to verify his claims. I am more interested on what is going on in my domain. If you go through my threads, I applauded them for the pace of work going at East-West road. I don't join issues, just to join the bandwagon. Go through my threads and comments. You will see I have been balance. I am more interested with benefits my state gets from every angle.

You don't know how I tackle my state Government on twitter, facebook, forums and so on. Strictly on development in my state.

Sometimes I pay my personal transport to ascertain if our commissioner of works is on point on some of his press releases. I have also taken my time to visit some projects going on in my state going as far as asking the contractors questions. There was a particular time I visit a certain bridge going on around my neighbourhood every sunday to see the progress of work. And if am not satisfy, I quickly send my complains to them.

Even though I have never criticised Amaechi here doesn't mean I don't agree on some issues levelled against him. But, I try my best in clarifying where necessary and leave the rest for posterity to judge.
Just some months back a train moved from the railway station in "Station" Waterlines to Enugu..it was to test both the tracks and also carry equipments...a thread was created on that in nairaland here and it made it to front page
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by Waspy(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
Liebaran Maku tongue
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by skimarvel: 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
Waspy: Liebaran Maku tongue
guy u badt gan oo..Na pesin papa name u spoil like that
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by fabulous4u: 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
skimarvel: guy u badt gan oo..Na pesin papa name u spoil like that
he can spoil his name for all I care but he will never stop him from saying the truth as it is.
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by UyiIredia(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
adepojuot: Am still watching his speech,this guy is a talkative....

What I saw was a man paid and prepped to celebrate a half-baked governance on TV: his almost constant politicization of critics of government (presumably including citizens) was naive and unreasoned; if there be any consolation_for him_he did his job in a manner agreeable to the yoga at the top.
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by PetroDolla2: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
skimarvel: while commenting on GHANA he said nd i quote ''Ghana is a country that should never dream of overtaking Nigeria nd for south africa they are still a pauper nation''

Hahahaha I dey laugh o! sh1tnigeria says Ghana can never dream of overtaking it?

Chei, my dog has more sense than this mumu, walahi
Hahahahaha Ghana overtook your country long time ago, Mr.MUMU

What is life expectancy in your country, compared with Ghana? 52- 64 years
How many of your people have access to electricity?
How many of your people are currently gainfully employed? Have you asked why kidnapping is such a big business in your country?
How many of your people survive on less than $2 a day?
How is your country rated for corruption by Transparency International?
What is your country’s rating on the UN Human Development Index?
How is your country rated on the Failed States Index?
Boko Haram in the north, kidnapping, fake drugs, baby factories in the SE, oil bunkering, piracy, militancy and piracy in the SS, armed robberies in SW, human trafficking in Edo

This minister –did you say minister?- the guy must definitely be strung out on a hallucinogenic drug
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
PetroDolla2:

Hahahaha I dey laugh o! sh1tnigeria says Ghana can never dream of overtaking it?

Chei, my dog has more sense than this mumu, walahi
Hahahahaha Ghana overtook your country long time ago, Mr.MUMU

What is life expectancy in your country, compared with Ghana? 52- 64 years
How many of your people have access to electricity?
How many of your people are currently gainfully employed? Have you asked why kidnapping is such a big business in your country?
How many of your people survive on less than $2 a day?
How is your country rated for corruption by Transparency International?
What is your country’s rating on the UN Human Development Index?
How is your country rated on the Failed States Index?
Boko Haram in the north, kidnapping, fake drugs, baby factories in the SE, oil bunkering, piracy, militancy and piracy in the SS, armed robberies in SW, human trafficking in Edo

This minister –did you say minister?- the guy must definitely be strung out on a hallucinogenic drug

and you're a ghanian.
pls,kindly ignore his comment.he just wants cheap attention.
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by taharqa: 2:40am On Jan 01, 2014
kel4soft:

Here are my assertions once again:
Now, let me make my own assertions:
--- The PH-Maiduguri Rail Route is undergoing complete rehabilitation in sections by 3 diff companies with some like the Enugu-PH subsection almost done, whilst the Kuru-Maiduguri Section has sm challenges , namely Security.

--- The main challenges along the Enugu-PH route HAVE BEEN SOLVED; as already trial/duty trains have started to run tru said route.

Here are 2 reasons, amongst others, why I made them:

The management of the Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) Eastern District has commenced full rail services within the precincts after a protracted revitalisation programme by the Federal Government to return the rail system of transport in the country to its glorious days.

NRC’s Eastern District Manager, Mr. Felix Njoku said in a press release issued in Enugu that, "in a bid to revitalise the rail sector in Nigeria, Federal Government awarded contracts for the rehabilitation work of the western and eastern railway lines.

“Most of the track materials required for the eastern line rehabilitation have been imported and delivered to Port Harcourt station. To enhance speed of rehabilitation work, the contractor (ESER West Africa) has successfully connected all the missing sections of the lines between Port Harcourt and Enugu."

Njoku said NRC had deployed one locomotive and several open flat wagons from Enugu to Port Harcourt which confirmed that the major challenges faced on the rehabilitation project had been surmounted.

He said the Nyaba Bridge in Enugu, the reconstruction of the heavy washout at Eziama in Aba and the re-construction of Bridge 3 in Port Harcourt were all completed.

The Eastern District Manager further disclosed that movement of the imported track materials by rail from Port Harcourt to various locations along the eastern railway corridor where they are needed for rehabilitation work has commenced adding that items to be lifted in the operations include; 13,5000 pieces of 12 meter long UIC 50 Rails, 165,000 pieces of steel sleepers, associated fish plates, pandrol clips, bolts and knots.

Managing Director, NRC, Engr. Adeseyi Sijuwade disclosed that the, "delivery of 16,795 tons of railway track materials will result in the removal of 560 Trailer trips from the road, thereby reducing the potential of road accidents and damage to the roads."

http://www.worldstagegroup.com/worldstagenew/index.php?active=news&newscid=10220&catid=2

And,

http://fmi.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Ministry-of-Transport.pdf
Plz, read pgs.15-20 for PICS and other materials on work done on the Enugu-PH Route; in fact, read from pgs. 5-57 on Info as well as PICS on the Rail sector within a 1 year period. You know what, guy? Read the whole pdf document; it will more properly enlighten you.

Have a Wonder-filled 2014, Bros.
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by Olastep(m): 4:10am On Jan 01, 2014
Viewing this topic: agbameta and 2 guest(s)
only you? By this time?
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by skimarvel: 8:36am On Jan 01, 2014
Uyi Iredia:

What I saw was a man paid and prepped to celebrate a half-baked governance on TV: his almost constant politicization of critics of government (presumably including citizens) was naive and unreasoned; if there be any consolation_for him_he did his job in a manner agreeable to the yoga at the top.
thats why he is the minister of information...No other minister is paid to talk except Maku..$o let him do his job
let me point out that that man is quite intelligent unlike okupe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi To Mbu "You Are No Lion, You Are Just Patience's Dog" / Death Penalty Recommended For Rape / What Are The Benefits Of NYSC After 43years Of Creation? Is There UNITY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.