Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,362 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) (3120 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement / Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by skimarvel: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2013
While listening to his speech he made some derogatory remarks about the two countries especially their developmental progress.
Who is tuned to the conference
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by Aliyubest(m): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2013
Pls state ur source. bTW u shouldnt b suprised @ his conduct, na normal thing
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by skimarvel: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2013
Aliyubest: Pls state ur source. bTW u shouldnt b suprised @ his conduct, na normal thing
itz live on NTA,CHANNELS,MITV
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by martyns303(m): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2013
What exactly were his comments?

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2013
Dis dude' case shows dat being rich doesn't mean u won't be an asshole
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by Femolacaster(m): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
This guy can talk....
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by adepojuot: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
Am still watching his speech,this guy is a talkative....
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by kel4soft: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
He said Maiduguri-PH rail line nearing completion. I just asked myself how?

Cos, the PH line is now a dumb site with no visible present of work going on there.
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by dlox147(m): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
kel4soft: He said Maiduguri-PH rail line nearing completion. I just asked myself how?Cos, the Ph line is now a dumb site with no visible present of work going on there.
a colleague of mine who lives at elelenwo confirmed that for the past one month they have been confirmed night movements of train. so my man cool down and be happy for your country while we pray for improvement..

12 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by skimarvel: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
martyns303: What exactly were his comments?
while commenting on GHANA he said nd i quote ''Ghana is a country that should never dream of overtaking Nigeria nd for south africa they are still a pauper nation''
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by crowaddy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
Thumbs up for Labaran Maku
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by solash: 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
See morale.
Oya naow

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
I thought he was dead self.he's been out of newspaper radar for a while.
was watching it before phcn or wateva they call themselve did their tin
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by holyvirgin: 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
phantonce: I thought he was dead self.he's been out of newspaper radar for a while.
was watching it before phcn or wateva they call themselve did their tin
May be you should relocate from niger republic back to Nigeria.

I give up on Nigerian youths

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by kel4soft: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
dlox147: a colleague of mine who lives at elelenwo confirmed that for the past one month they have been confirmed night movements of train. so my man cool down and be happy for your country while we pray for improvement..

Please I will be happy if this was true. I live close to railway at Woji and is just a throw stone to Elelenwo. Bush has covered the rail. Infact as am talking to you that area you mentioned is a slum (close to the rail). No work is visible there. Train moved last since 2003. So I don't know where your friend heard movement of train.

If you argue with me. Am going to that area later today. I will take pictures and prove to you. No work has been done on any train road in PH. And I when I say PH, am including Oyigbo axis also.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by fedcom(m): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
after listening to maku's speech 2dai he did not only blab but provided facts, i immediately asked 4 forgivness. I nw beliv in GEJ govt..

8 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by dlox147(m): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
like i said he confirmed it ..and it is important to note that he is no politician and since they(govt) have assured us of the progress and they say it will be online soon lets wait and see and if nothing happens we can now come to say they lied...happy new in advance..
kel4soft:

Please am happy if this was true. I live close to railway at Woji and is just a throw stone to Elelenwo. Bush has covered the rail. Infact as am talking to you that area you mentioned is a slum (close to the rail). No work is visible there. Train moved last since 2003. So I don't know where your friend heard movement of train.

If you argue with me. Am going to that area later today. I will take pictures and prove to you. No work has been done on any train road in PH. And I when I say PH, am including Oyigbo axis also.
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by loopine(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
Labaran maku is a real orator, he spoke as if he's brain had recorded everything..........Thumbs up to GEJ and his brillant cabinet.....I pray APC support this visionary leader's developmental strides

2 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by Dhelake: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
If to say na to talk... Maku Sabi talk
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by kel4soft: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
dlox147: like i said he confirmed it ..and it is important to note that he is no politician and since they(govt) have assured us of the progress and they say it will be online soon lets wait and see and if nothing happens we can now come to say they lied...happy new in advance..

How can train move on a rail that is bad. Not that am trying to play the devils advocate. But, am telling you what is on ground. Train has not move on this rail for years cos the lines are bad and even shanties have been built along the lines. Those places Train can't move cos no line for you to understand.

Yesterday I was at Mile 1 park, under the flyover you have the railway. Traders were selling on the lines. Nothing suggest work is about starting anywhere near PH. Except Monorail anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by taharqa: 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
kel4soft: He said Maiduguri-PH rail line nearing completion. I just asked myself how?

Cos, the PH line is now a dumb site with no visible present of work going on there.

Reali??
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by OmoTier1(m): 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
taharqa:

Reali??
Hehe you see your life? Truth is coming out from every quarters and the lies you people have being spewing on NL is dying a natural death tongue

Tomorrow you will still come and tell us that High speed trains are now carrying Jonathians from P/H to Abuja for Madam Piss rally lipsrsealed
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by kel4soft: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
taharqa:

Reali??

Am not mincing words. It is a dump site. From Oyigbo - Eleme - Elelenwo - Woji - Oginigba - Elekaiah - D-Line - Diobu - Station Bustop. No visible work going on there. The above places are areas the lines cut through to the end of the station. I challenged anyone residing in PH to prove me wrong.

Apart from the Monorail construction going on close to the station axis, the rest lines have been taken over by weeds and rabies. Sometimes, I ask my self if truly this our leaders think we are fools. How can a minister come to the air and blasphame on a project that is in his dream.

Maiduguri-PH won't be complete anytime soon from what is on ground cos there is nothing that suggest the opposite of my take.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by OmoTier1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
kel4soft:

Am not mincing words. It is a dump site. From Oyigbo - Eleme - Elelenwo - Woji - Oginigba - Elekaiah - D-Line - Diobu - Station Bustop. No visible work going on there. The above places are areas the lines cut through to the end of the station. I challenged anyone residing in PH to prove me wrong.

Apart from the Monorail construction going on close to the station axis, the rest lines have been taken over by weeds and rabies. Sometimes, I ask my self if truly this our leaders think we are fools. How can a minister come to the air and blasphame on a project that is in his dream.

Maiduguri-PH won't be complete anytime soon from what is on ground cos there is nothing that suggest the opposite of my take.

Please do not waste your time on that known praise singer! They are paid daily to come here and spew rubbish of projects that are not in existence.

Before 2011 we had Beaf and the useless omokiri who was His ghost. Nigerians know the truth and cannot be deceive by the criminals in power any longer.

Since they have been touting train revival, have you heard of any foreign investors looking to invest in the train services? Have you head of any local investors also looking to do the same? That should tell you their phantom train revival is really at best phantom fantasies!
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by taharqa: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
kel4soft:

I think you sld be careful of what you say or how you make assertions in public. You remember how you were fooolishly arguing on that thread on the East-West Road, right? Do you remember what your main line of argument on that thread was (the main reason I called it fooolish)? Am sure you do remember how you recanted about 2 weeks later.

Now, let me make my own assertions:
--- The PH-Maiduguri Rail Route is undergoing complete rehabilitation in sections by 3 diff companies with some like the Enugu-PH subsection almost done, whilst the Kuru-Maiduguri Section has sm challenges , namely Security.

--- The main challenges along the Enugu-PH route HAVE BEEN SOLVED; as already trial/duty trains have started to run tru said route.
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by OmoTier1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
taharqa:

I think you sld be careful of what you say or how you make assertions in public. You remember how you were fooolishly arguing on that thread on the East-West Road, right? Do you remember what your main line of argument on that thread was (the main reason I called it fooolish)? Am sure you do remember how you recanted about 2 weeks later.

Now, let me make my own assertions:
--- The PH-Maiduguri Rail Route is undergoing complete rehabilitation in sections by 3 diff companies with some like the Enugu-PH subsection almost done, whilst the Kuru-Maiduguri Section has sm challenges , namely Security.

--- The main challenges along the Enugu-PH route HAVE BEEN SOLVED; as already trial/duty trains have started to run tru said route.
Serial liar... How can a rail line undergoing rehabilitation at section 3 be moving trains cool phantom people with fantasy projects! Another on the spot evidence has burst the lies you and that cursed insincere9erian has been spewing on NL.

Tell us what we do not yet know. The op has challenged you so provide pishure to prove Him wrong
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by Pukkah: 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
If actually he said that then he was very careless/foolish and should be schooled in the art of diplomacy.

It's only a foolish man that needlessly makes enemies for himself.

He should also expect rejoinders from the two countries.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by Pukkah: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
kel4soft:

How can train move on a rail that is bad. Not that am trying to play the devils advocate. But, am telling you what is on ground. Train has not move on this rail for years cos the lines are bad and even shanties have been built along the lines. Those places Train can't move cos no line for you to understand.

Yesterday I was at Mile 1 park, under the flyover you have the railway. Traders were selling on the lines. Nothing suggest work is about starting anywhere near PH. Except Monorail anyway.

I like the clarity and passion of your posts here.

This is real 'eye witness account' and is what more Nigerians should imbibe to show greater participation in government and put more pressure on their leaders.

It will also make the work of PPP (Pay Per Post or Pay Per Page) people more difficult and make them disappear altogether.

Let's see how this ends.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by HowFar: 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
Labaran Maku, you too much.
Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by Ozonna(m): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
kel4soft: He said Maiduguri-PH rail line nearing completion. I just asked myself how?

I know that the Enugu rail line is nearing completion. My cousin is a sub contractor of the turkish construction company ESSER and I have it on good authority that ESSER uses the rail line for transportation of their equipments.

4 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by Olastep(m): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
One Sentence

This man made me believe once again that Nigeria will surely get there

nice speech with bundle of facts of what happened during the year. 2014 will surely get better

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) by bloggernaija: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
kel4soft:

What the rail sector like every other sector need Is the fashola /amaechi/el rufai /oshiomole treatment.

A RUTHLESS AND WHOLESALE RECONSTRUCTION INCLUDING DEMOLITIONS WITHOUT SYMPATHY OF SHANTIES AND SETTING EXAMPLES WITH THOSE WHO ENCROACH ON CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE.
POVERTY AND IGNORANCE ARE NO EXCUSE FOR BAD BEHAVIOUR

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Pdp Social Media Dp's For You. / Power Capacity At Saudi Grand Mosque 18,680MW / Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.