Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

National Hunger Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Hunger Strike (482 Views)

Olisa Metuh Goes On Hunger Strike / Army Reacts To Hunger Strike By Reinstated Soldiers / Child Marriage - Children Threaten Hunger Strike Over Senate’s Resolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Hunger Strike by Soskid(m): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Fellow Nigerians, please join me as i embark on hunger strike. The strike is to tell the government that i'm not happy with the situation of things in this country especially the corruption in government. For those that will be participating in the strike, please not that food and any form of drink is not allowed. The strike will start immediately after dinner today and will end next year. Please join me as i begin the strike tonight till next year. Nigeria oni baje.

Yours in struggle,
Comrade Soskid
Re: National Hunger Strike by HowFar: 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
Why you wan "go and die"?
Re: National Hunger Strike by Soskid(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
How Far?:
Why you wan "go and die"?
me no fit die rara. Read again make u understand am wel wel
Re: National Hunger Strike by simpleseyi: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
Soskid: Fellow Nigerians, please join me as i embark on hunger strike. The strike is to tell the government that i'm not happy with the situation of things in this country especially the corruption in government. For those that will be participating in the strike, please not that food and any form of drink is not allowed. The strike will start immediately after dinner today and will end next year. Please join me as i begin the strike tonight till next year. Nigeria oni baje.

Yours in struggle,
Comrade Soskid

I am in. But, please can I have my dinner by 11:50pm 31/12/2013, then commence the fasting and finally break at 0:10am 01/01/2014?
Re: National Hunger Strike by Soskid(m): 6:26am On Jan 01, 2014
simpleseyi:

I am in. But, please can I have my dinner by 11:50pm 31/12/2013, then commence the fasting and finally break at 0:10am 01/01/2014?
U're on point bro
Re: National Hunger Strike by simpleseyi: 8:07am On Jan 01, 2014
Fellow Nigerians, I am ending my hunger strike now. Recall that I started the hunger strike on 31/12/2013 at 11:50 pm. Eku hunger strike oo.
Re: National Hunger Strike by Soskid(m): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
simpleseyi: Fellow Nigerians, I am ending my hunger strike now. Recall that I started the hunger strike on 31/12/2013 at 11:50 pm. Eku hunger strike oo.
U don try o broda. Gud Nigerian

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dies In Governor's Office / The Warnest Of Warn!!! / Has The World Cup In Brazil Taking The Heat Awayfrm #bringbackourgirls#campaign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.