Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

The Warnest Of Warn!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Warnest Of Warn!!! (484 Views)

Senators Under Threat Over Jeeps, Don’t Bring Them Home, Constituents Warn / Apostle Johnson Suleman Warn Gov El Rufai Not To Incur The Wrath Of God / Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Warnest Of Warn!!! by Ezemust: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
To that guy wey say na him be the guruest of all gurus,i give the warnest of warn.we here on nairaland will stand up tall and tough when next the unspeakable malady of attacking nairaland occur.to most of my pals and me nairaland is not just one of those forumes:it's HOME.And the members and guests are nothing but FAMILY.so mr know pass everybdy when next the firlty thought of attacking nairaland triger in ur brain know that u are attacking over 1 million family member and WE GO PISS INSIDE UR MOUTH.
Re: The Warnest Of Warn!!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
na ezepromoe turn ezemust?
Re: The Warnest Of Warn!!! by Idrismusty97(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ok
Re: The Warnest Of Warn!!! by Ezemust: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
AkiraApple: na ezepromoe turn ezemust?
guy hw u de?me as eze no de promot anting.my eze na mustDEALwithINTRUDERS.

(1) (Reply)

State Of The Nation Vs State Of Super Eagles / UK Jihadists’ Assets Frozen By Treasury / Over 60 People Killed In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.