Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service (3938 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service by Chrisvicmall: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
This thread is to help us answer customers questions, suggestions, opinions and criticism you might have towards Chrisvic (www.chrisvic.com). Chrisvic service is different from Chrisvicmall service. Any question relating to Chrisvicmall should be posted on Chrisvicmall thread.

You can ask any question about Chrisvic e.g, your order on Chrisvic, the estimate shipping time of your product, etc on this thread. For brothers and sisters who doesn't know what Chrisvic offers, it offers you the chance of buying China quality products at a very cheap price compare to what you can get it on other China English sites. You can also ask questions about brand products like hp products, apple products , samsung products, etc.

Finally, if there is any product you want to purchase but didn't find it on Chrisvic, let us know here.
Re: Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service by mayorall(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service by Chrisvicmall: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
mayorall: Funny you. New year, new resolution grin. When we were telling you then you were being adamant to customers complains, now you opened new thread as the other thread is filled with negative complains. May God help your company.

It seems that you are misunderstanding this thread. Please take your time to read it again. Like we just stated, this thread is different from Chrisvicmall thread and it is not a replacement of Chrisvicmall thread. Chrisvic and Chrisvicmall are two different threads. Besides, takes your time to go through the other thread and also go through our customer review on CVM site, you may understand why there is both negative and positive feedback.
Re: Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service by Chrisvicmall: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service by Ymodulus: 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
I honestly don't see the difference between this thread and the previous. However I believe there is always room for changes.

New year new resolution. Can I post some recommendations??
Re: Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service by mayorall(m): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

It seems that you are misunderstanding this thread. Please take your time to read it again. Like we just stated, this thread is different from Chrisvicmall thread and it is not a replacement of Chrisvicmall thread. Chrisvic and Chrisvicmall are two different threads. Besides, takes your time to go through the other thread and also go through our customer review on CVM site, you may understand why there is both negative and positive feedback

Why are you talking as if I am your enemy?. Just craving for better services. Chrisvic still remains my number one China agent.
Re: Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service by Chrisvicmall: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
mayorall:

Why are you talking as if I am your enemy?. Just craving for better services. Chrisvic still remains my number one China agent.
Mayorall, it is over happiness to see 2014 caused CVM to type anyhow. Happy New Year In Advance
Re: Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service by mayorall(m): 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
Mayorall, it is over happiness to see 2014 caused CVM to type anyhow. Happy New Year In Advance

Wish you same.hmmm its okay cvm. I smell ify under this masquerade cheesy
Re: Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service by Ymodulus: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

I like.
Re: Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service by jonescyras(m): 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
How do you calculate ur shiping fee on chrisvic?
N besides, the link isn't going through
Re: Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service by slikcipher(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2014
helllo. how long does it take CVM to ship of phone from aliexpress
Re: Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service by murphyimport(m): 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
I place order with Chrisvicmall since December 1st, you guys refuse to ship my order and your still have the guts to remove all the money I have on my accounts with you . spamming and fraulding people is not the best to make living on Internet,you have to think and have the fear of God on your heart, for duping people for there hard earn money . I have more than 150k worth of goods with you. My username is murphy.
Re: Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service by Chrisvicmall: 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Although you selected express as the prefer shipping option, if you agree with me that in one of your orders you were notified that your parcel cannot be ship through express because of the battery. It was shipped through normal shipping. You would have receive it by now if not for the recent issue in Nigeria custom section.
I don't know why you are claiming that we didn't ship your goods or why you claim you placed the order on 1st meanwhile your order history says different. Would appreciate if you tell us why you said we fraud/dupe you. Maybe your explanation will help us to understand. Now it is your turn to have the Fear of God In Your Heart and explain the accusations.
Hopefully tomorrow you collect goods and name callings will stop
Re: Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service by adexsimply(m): 9:48pm On May 24, 2015
Chrisvicmall:
This thread is to help us answer customers questions, suggestions, opinions and criticism you might have towards Chrisvic (www.chrisvic.com). Chrisvic service is different from Chrisvicmall service. Any question relating to Chrisvicmall should be posted on Chrisvicmall thread.

You can ask any question about Chrisvic e.g, your order on Chrisvic, the estimate shipping time of your product, etc on this thread. For brothers and sisters who doesn't know what Chrisvic offers, it offers you the chance of buying China quality products at a very cheap price compare to what you can get it on other China English sites. You can also ask questions about brand products like hp products, apple products , samsung products, etc.

Finally, if there is any product you want to purchase but didn't find it on Chrisvic, let us know here.
Hello, what happened to your website? Are you guys still operating? I've got some urgent transactions to do..Thanks
Re: Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service by olusegun657: 10:46pm On May 24, 2015
I'm interested in purchasing safety matches about 100 cartons, I dont know if you render such services
Re: Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service by WenysAD(f): 6:47am On May 25, 2015
Please can u help me make enquiry for the price of this item (if possible, contact me with a supplier) and give me the quotation for procurement and express shipping for 100pieces of the items

http://m.alibaba.com/product/60118262110/Wholesale-Brand-Fashion-Quartz-Ladies-Watch/productdetail.html

Thank u in anticipation
Re: Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service by Chrisvicmall: 7:43am On May 25, 2015
adexsimply:
Hello, what happened to your website? Are you guys still operating? I've got some urgent transactions to do..Thanks
It will be back in the within the next 3 hours.
Re: Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service by iamzizou: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2015
@chrisvicmall, do u ship from USA pls (10dollarmall.com)
Re: Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service by bizmania(m): 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chrisvicmall please I made withdrawal request since three weeks now and I have not gotten the money. Please credit my bank account. Username is Benny. I await ur urgent response. Thanks
Re: Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service by mklg: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2015
Chrisvicmall is a rip off.. I made some orders which were delivered to their address, but they refuse to ship and they refuse to answer my messages
Re: Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service by puskin: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2015

(1)

Freighting Of Cargoes Rises By 10%, Says NAHCO Chief / N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month / Banking Stocks Emerge Best Performers, Offer Investors 73% Return In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.