Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) (2274 Views)

Seun Pls Answer Me, I Love You / Truckpusher ... I Love You / Swit D, I Love You Very Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by SCORPIONN(m): 5:41am On Aug 06, 2008
Gabrywyl, I think so far you're the best nairalander here. You've been true to yourself and others, you dont judge people, you dont criticize people, you dont bash people up, you forgive and forget those whom bashed you up, you are very neutral, I think you're a Saint!

I'm sure some people here would think so too. What y'all think?
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 06, 2008
Yep!!

Gabby, you rock kiss kiss kiss kiss smiley
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by Joseph6(m): 5:49am On Aug 06, 2008
ya gabry rocks asin no need 4 hype and all she's hyped inborn
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by SCORPIONN(m): 5:50am On Aug 06, 2008
Joseph6:

ya gabry rocks asin no need 4 hype and all she's hyped inborn

English please. . . undecided
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 06, 2008
SCORPIONN:

I'm sure some people here would think so too. What y'all think?
absolutely right she's amazing
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by Joseph6(m): 5:52am On Aug 06, 2008
gabry we luv u oh can i have an autograph wink wink wink wink wink
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by SCORPIONN(m): 5:59am On Aug 06, 2008
Joseph6:

gabry we love u oh can i have an autograph wink wink wink wink wink

grin grin grin grin grin I'll have hers first
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by Joseph6(m): 6:07am On Aug 06, 2008
u know 4 someone who neva takes sides i'm sure gabby doesnt have a bf or prolly one2 many, she's an angel evryone wld want 2 have a taste of her
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by SCORPIONN(m): 6:09am On Aug 06, 2008
Joseph6:

u know 4 someone who never takes sides i'm sure gabby doesnt have a boyfriend or prolly one2 many, she's an angel evryone would want 2 have a taste of her

shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry

What rubbish are you talking about?
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by Joseph6(m): 6:13am On Aug 06, 2008
just pullin ur legs a lil
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by SCORPIONN(m): 6:16am On Aug 06, 2008
Joseph6:

just pullin your legs a little

Oh ok, I dont get that. undecided
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by Joseph6(m): 6:31am On Aug 06, 2008
well whiteboi u're simply 2 dense 2 cohere
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by SCORPIONN(m): 6:32am On Aug 06, 2008
Joseph6:

well whiteboi u're simply 2 dense 2 cohere

What does that mean? And for your information, this white boy has a name that is Scorpion
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by Joseph6(m): 6:36am On Aug 06, 2008
u see u have just proved my point undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by SCORPIONN(m): 6:40am On Aug 06, 2008
Joseph6:

u see u have just proved my point undecided undecided undecided

maybe just cause your english is all over the place bro.
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by Joseph6(m): 6:44am On Aug 06, 2008
sori but i'm done talkin 2 ya white boi angry angry angry angry
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by SCORPIONN(m): 6:46am On Aug 06, 2008
Joseph6:

sori but i'm done talkin 2 ya white boi angry angry angry angry

Again with the white boy calling. . . . . angry

And do you have your period or something? Am wondering how did Gabrywyl have all the patience to talk to you. . . undecided
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by Joseph6(m): 6:55am On Aug 06, 2008
gabry wld see how u dissed me d minute i came moreova the question is how does she put up wit u aaaah lil wonder she wouldnt let u touch her
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by AshtonJake(m): 6:56am On Aug 06, 2008
I have nothing but LOVE for you Gabby! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Baby! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by SCORPIONN(m): 6:59am On Aug 06, 2008
Joseph6:

gabry would see how u dissed me d minute i came moreova the question is how does she put up wit u aaaah little wonder she wouldnt let u touch her

I diss you? You started it fool! angry angry angry

And mind you, looking at your post history and the thread you created about F**king a goat and breaking its leg. You think Gabby wont think you are mentally ill Cause I am afraid of you bro. . . you're just plain sick and disgusting!
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by Joseph6(m): 7:15am On Aug 06, 2008
bros u done fall my hand, u hear wetin i talk, as gabry no gree Bleep u na so u dey pms 4 nl like woman wey get siphilis aaah your mama take am
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by SCORPIONN(m): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2008
Joseph6:

bros u done fall my hand, u hear wetin i talk, as gabry no gree mess u na so u dey pms 4 nl like woman wey get siphilis aaah your mama take am

Once again. . . You have proven that your english is all in a mess. . . WHo knows what you're tryin to say bro. . .
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by Joseph6(m): 7:18am On Aug 06, 2008
look at this white ignorant gay virgin dat calls himsef gab's bf chei e no go beta 4 ya mama
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by SCORPIONN(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2008
Joseph6:

look at this white ignorant gay virgin that calls himsef gab's boyfriend chei e no go beta 4 ya mama

No.1 I aint gay

No.2 I aint Gabby's boyfriend but I think maybe I will soon be her lover if she is not playin hard to get

No. 3 This white boy is called SCORPION! Why wont you get that simple english?  angry

FINALLY, You're jelous!
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by Joseph6(m): 7:25am On Aug 06, 2008
no offense 2 gabry but i'm sincerely not into asians like most nigerians arent so don't play the jealous card on me fool. ur name is officially 'whiteboi' take it or take it
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by SCORPIONN(m): 7:29am On Aug 06, 2008
Not into Asians? Are you blind or what? I've seen so many Nigerian guys are after Asian girls like CRAZY!!!

And the problem is that the Asian girls are the ones whom does not want your kind because they are embarrass to introduce y'all to their parents. Face the facts. Its reality!

Fine, call me a White boy and do you like it if I call you a Black Nigga then? HUH? If you dont like it, than stop calling me a White boy. angry
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by SCORPIONN(m): 7:30am On Aug 06, 2008
And when I mean jelous, I do not mean by that kinda jelousy. I mean you're jelous cause I did not made a Fan thread based on your name.
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by Joseph6(m): 7:43am On Aug 06, 2008
SCORPIONN:

And when I mean jelous, I do not mean by that kind of jelousy. I mean you're jelous cause I did not made a Fan thread based on your name.
u didnt because that would be like outin yourself and u dont want people 2 know the truth that u're a gay virgin
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by SCORPIONN(m): 7:53am On Aug 06, 2008
WHAT Ok pal. I have enough with you. . .

Do you ever talk like this to Gabby? has she ever bashed you? I wonder. . . . . undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by Joseph6(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2008
and u who is tryin 2 make nl revolve around gabry ,opening threads here and there mehn dude thats totally pathetic, u shld be ashamed of urself oh all u do is open gabby -worshippin thread all day lond shyt u're despicable
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by SCORPIONN(m): 8:02am On Aug 06, 2008
Says who I'm worshipping her? I'm just appreciating her personality in here and would like to express my gratitude. Mind you. This is the first thread I've open on her. The others are from other dudes. . . Why are you making all this false statements?
Re: I Love You Gabrywyl! ;) by Joseph6(m): 8:04am On Aug 06, 2008
pls someone shld help a tireless psychophant mehn gabry had take ur juju off nl coz u idiot is definitely under her fcukin spell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where are all my Beautiful Ladies? El in love with Tope2000. Shame on U FLGator / 20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't dis / Newbie Saying Hello!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.