Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,816 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. (36357 Views)

Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. / Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees / This M.f.m And Their Die Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
FrancisTony: Are you still in church or yesterday preaching?
we ain't in church again, i was just trying to pass the yesterday's message to all of us. Happy New Year to you. great wishes from me.
Re: Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
aysuccess99:
we ain't in church again, i was just trying to pass the yesterday's message to all of us. Happy New Year to you. great wishes from me.
same to you! Thanks
Re: Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
THIS YEAR 2014, IS OUR YEAR OF EXTRAORDINARYDELIVERANCE AND ADVANCEMENT. Exodus12:13, Obadiah1:17.
WHAT ARE OUR PRAYER STRATEGY FOR THIS YEAR
We have seven areas of concentration, we would be considering 7P's and we need to pray for the 7P's.
1.DIVINE PRESENCE
2.DIVINE POWER:you should be able to demonstrate the power of God wherever you go.
3.DIVINE PROTECTION:He that keepeth us would not slumber nor sleep, Psalm91 and Psalm121.
4.DIVINE PROVISION
5.DIVINE PURPOSE: you must ask yourself in this year, Do I really have a role in this matter? what is the purpose of this?
6.DIVINE POSITION: 99% of success is due to correct positioning.
7.DIVINE PROMOTION
And I decree into your life, if Jesus tarries in His coming, by next year crossover night, your testimony would be uncommon.
Re: Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
PRAYERS TO PRAY
*Take a song of praise and worship God.* This is going to be an intercessory prayer because angels of God have been dispatched to give blessings and answers of prayer through intercession.
1. Any power blocking your deliverance, die in the name of Jesus.
2. Any deposit of evil in your life, come out and die in the name of Jesus.
3. Power of stagnation, die in the name of Jesus.
4. The enemy that came while you slept shall die for your sake in the name of Jesus.
5.Any power planning to disgrace you, expire by fire.
6. Any power that want to use you as a sacrifice, die.
7. You shall become a mountain of greatness in the name of Jesus.
Critical Prayers
1. Every mouth anointed to curse me, shut up.
2. Serpent and scorpion of my father's house, die.
3. Pray this 3 times, Oh God that doeth hard things, manifest your power in my life in the name of Jesus.
There was little prayers and we shared the grace to the glory of God.
Re: Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thank you very much for taking your time to read through the wonderful scenes that took place in the crossover-night /prosperity night programme. I decree into your life, year 2014, shall favour us by fire. It shall be a beginning of years for us in the name of Jesus. We shall sing our song, dance our dance and laugh our laugh in this year in the name of Jesus.
I am using this medium to invite each and everyone of us to our POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS programme for January and February, with the theme:DELIVERANCE OF RIVERINE INDIGENE AND INHABITANTS. Don't miss this wonderful encounter with God. Come and be delivered. It's taking place in every 1st month of the year[Jan5th] at Prayercity, Km12, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway, Ibafo, Ogun State.
Stay Blessed.
Jesus Is Lord!!!!!
*we would be covering the program for you here after the service* God Bless You mightily in the name of Jesus and your life shall never remain the same, you shall move from glory to glory in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. by snoopy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
My oga kpata kpata bros AY, so you are an MFM member as well? That's interesting. Btw did you witness the 12 year old boy reciting the longest psalm of 171 verses? I was shell-shocked and gobsmacked simultaneously. Inasmuch as it challenged me to do a sober reflection on how deep I've gone in terms of bible reading, one cannot but concede to the fact that the talent displayed by that boy is not "ordinary eye" ko n sh'oju lasan at all! God blessed him with some'in unique
. That said, wish you a happy, glorious new year with Gods divine favour, dumbfounding breakthroughs, unflinching support, uncommon mercies, unlimited happiness and an endless stream of joy throughout! God bless you sir.
Btw what branch do you attend? I attend headquarters youth church.
Re: Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. by Oluwatola5(f): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
O my goodness!!! I just went through this and i must confess, you gave an into-to covering of the whole even. My bad!!! I was at prayer city for the cross-over service and i didnt imagine myself knowing anyone among the croud. But really the programme was awesome, wonderful and spirit-filled. Long live MFM, long lives DR DK Olukoya!!!
Re: Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
snoopy: My oga kpata kpata bros AY, so you are an MFM member as well? That's interesting. Btw did you witness the 12 year old boy reciting the longest psalm of 171 verses? I was shell-shocked and gobsmacked simultaneously. Inasmuch as it challenged me to do a sober reflection on how deep I've gone in terms of bible reading, one cannot but concede to the fact that the talent displayed by that boy is not "ordinary eye" ko n sh'oju lasan at all! God blessed him with some'in unique
. That said, wish you a happy, glorious new year with Gods divine favour, dumbfounding breakthroughs, unflinching support, uncommon mercies, unlimited happiness and an endless stream of joy throughout! God bless you sir.
Btw what branch do you attend? I attend headquarters youth church.
thanks my boss. God Bless You very much sir. that boy is a genius on his own. and a big AMEN to all your prayers. i do attend M.F.M AYEDE BRANCH@IFO, OGUN STATE and it's nice knowing that you do attend MFM YOUTH CHURCH@H/QUARTERS.
Re: Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. by Quatermaine: 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
aysuccess99:
thanks my boss. God Bless You very much sir. that boy is a genius on his own. and a big AMEN to all your prayers. i do attend M.F.M AYEDE BRANCH@IFO, OGUN STATE and it's nice knowing that you do attend MFM YOUTH CHURCH@H/QUARTERS.
MFM YOUTH CHURCH!!!!, Devil can't near there oh..
Re: Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
Oluwatola5: O my goodness!!! I just went through this and i must confess, you gave an into-to covering of the whole even. My bad!!! I was at prayer city for the cross-over service and i didnt imagine myself knowing anyone among the croud. But really the programme was awesome, wonderful and spirit-filled. Long live MFM, long lives DR DK Olukoya!!!
WOW!! thats kinda great. and was very interesting to the core, the fireworks at prayercity was great. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU and may God grant all your heart desires this year. i pray that this year would serve as a year of blessings, success, favour, uncommon breakthrough, testimony, miracle for you in Jesus name.
Re: Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. by Quatermaine: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
Oluwatola5: O my goodness!!! I just went through this and i must confess, you gave an into-to covering of the whole even. My bad!!! I was at prayer city for the cross-over service and i didnt imagine myself knowing anyone among the croud. But really the programme was awesome, wonderful and spirit-filled. Long live MFM, long lives DR DK Olukoya!!!
Intriguing!!
Re: Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
Quatermaine:
Intriguing!!
wow!!! that's great sir and btw, are you an MFM member? HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and may God grant us our heart desires. and btw, why did you say devil can't near MFM H/QUARTERS? i wish you a glorious year with great testimonies, blessings, successes, favour, uncommon breakthrough and all neccesities of life in Jesus name.
Re: Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. by Quatermaine: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
aysuccess99:
wow!!! that's great sir and btw, are you an MFM member? HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and may God grant us our heart desires. and btw, why did you say devil can't near MFM H/QUARTERS? i wish you a glorious year with great testimonies, blessings, successes, favour, uncommon breakthrough and all neccesities of life in Jesus name.
I am a RCCG member. I admire MFM and attend their services sometimes.

Youths are Vibrant.

Happy New Year Sir!
Re: Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
Quatermaine:
I am a RCCG member. I admire MFM and attend their services sometimes.

Youths are Vibrant.

Happy New Year Sir!
Thats good to know sir. Stay Blessed.
Re: Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
Thank you Lord Jesus.!!!! This is to inform each and everyone of us about the Power Must Change Hands Programme that would be coming up tomorrow [4th Of January,2014] at Prayercity, Km12, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway, Ibafo, Ogun State by 7a.m. I believe that the Lord God of Elijah would meet you at the point of your needs in Jesus name. PMCH is a interdenominational programme that do come up every 1st Saturday of the month at Prayercity. You are all welcome.
The theme for January PMCH is:DELIVERANCE OF RIVERINE INDIGENE AND INHABITANTS. As you come, may God bless you. We would be giving you info how the service went after the programme. Stay Blessed.
Jesus Is Lord.
Re: Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
Thank You Jesus!!!! If you wish to read the message of our daddy in the Lord, Dr. D.K Olukoy in this year PMCH just click this link: https://www.nairaland.com/1580451/mfm-power-must-change-hands
God Bless You as you read and view the messages and likewise pray the prayers.
Re: Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
God Is Good. All The Time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. / Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers / Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.