Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. (23907 Views)

"Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor / Going To Church With White Candle Sticks On Crossover Nights: Meaning? / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by tuminix(m): 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
This is not to insult anybody or any religion, it is just my opinion.... LEGGO

1). THE OVER SERIOUS TYPE.
This kinda people will be the first to reach the church to take spaces for the people on their way.... DON'T DARE THEM

2). THE LET US SHA GO TYPE
This set of people are those that just wanna go to church cuz other people are also going.. DON'T SIT BESIDE THEM.

3). THE NEW YEAR RESOLUTION TYPE
This set of people will always come and go the way they come.. they always say this year i'll do this, i'll do that but will never change. BEWARE

4). THE LET HIM LAY HIS HANDS ON ME TYPE
This set of people will always wanna stay at the front row so that one pastors hand or the other will touch them, BEWARE OF UNANOINTED HANDS.

Add yours....

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS...MUCH LOVE

Cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
Those who will pray to make FTC on nairaland

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by sule17(m): 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
Happy new year my fellow nairalanda

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by HDee(m): 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
Smh
Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by sule17(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
Especially u.
crazysaint:

4 Likes

Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by tuminix(m): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
crazysaint:

Lol grin grin
Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by MrLexander(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ok
Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by adedam007(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
n
Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by Sunofgod(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
Those forced to go against their will . .. . grin

4 Likes

Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by walanter(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by echelons(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
Cross over.

I've booked my ticket to watch the cross over show live...

Religious gathering..social gathering .
Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by xp17(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
currently, i am speaking from the future and already been to 2016. if you need to know how 2016 looks like, pm me. It's 10,000naira only.

Seriously, i feel cheated, because i didn't have a complete year. Started my year some where and ended it elsewhere with over 12 hours difference.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by makingsense(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
Those who branched to church from the Beer parlour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
me and mah foh foh jus dey high like mad for here

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by Beehshorp(m): 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
1. Those who will come to chyk girls
2. those that will come with all differents sounds and rounds of banger
3. Those dat will come with their girlfriend or boyfriend asif say na date
4.those dat will come to sleep
5.those dat will come in order to av what to update on facebook

Happy newyear

14 Likes

Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by demsid(m): 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
Oh Lord, all I want for 2016. I want to be rich successful and happy. I need money, enough money that will make wife materials turn b.itches for me and b.itches act wifely. Let my haters see me and say how u take do am. It's a lie and I will b like an God o.

4 Likes

Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by anonym0us: 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
tongue THE PHONE PRESSERS

just like me wey they type inside church

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by Generalkorex(m): 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
No 2 got me lafin
Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by lhanraya2w(m): 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
Folks took 'em to church @ 40days old. Niggas never been back ever since...

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by chidextec: 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
Those who will go to church and their dick will rise on the sight of any girl with big Bobby.... Happy new year to all

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by cutestcee: 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
I really don't get this craze about crossing into the new year in church. Some people still head to clubs from there undecided

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by allanphash7(m): 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
Aneg whats happening tomorrow?

I only know tomorrow to be friday

Whats so special about tomorrow sef

Stillwondering

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by macklef(m): 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
But i hope this (types of people) trend will end this year mods

This should be the last please. Wev had enough

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by rabbuy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
Those which go to cross over to find new babe
Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
Happy new year in advance o.

I go send una photos from Toulouse.

Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by icubeguitar(m): 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
Those wey go to chiak chicks... Guilty as charged
Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by kayultimate(m): 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
D dude beside me as bin sleeping since d first minute he entered church... He will slp frm dix year til nxt year am sure

6 Likes

Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by ichommy(m): 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
Whistling.
Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by AmaechiLinus(m): 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
na no. 1 i blong

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!
Re: Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. by ichommy(m): 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
Its doesn't count, some people re on dere bed enjoying dere sleep. I understand ya point sha.
Dahkogrin007:
D dude beside me as bin sleeping since d first minute he entered church... He will slp frm dix year til nxt year am sure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not / Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. / Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.