Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Can Someone Tell Me What Happened With My Thread About GEJ Declaring War? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Someone Tell Me What Happened With My Thread About GEJ Declaring War? (801 Views)

Buhari Lambast Jonathan, Accuses Him Of Declaring war. / What Happened With BringBackOurGirls Campaign? / Why Are Northern Governors Not Declaring Free Education For Their Kids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell Me What Happened With My Thread About GEJ Declaring War? by Kairoseki77: 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
This morning I wrote a thread titled, "GEJ has just declared war on Nigeria"

I come back to NL and have over 108 likes and see that the thread is on FP!

But, when I click on the thread, everything is blank.

Can someone who was here tell me what happened??

THX!
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Happened With My Thread About GEJ Declaring War? by tpia5: 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
what was the thread about?
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Happened With My Thread About GEJ Declaring War? by Clerverly: 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
The owner of the Forum has been intimidated into removing it..so depressing angry
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Happened With My Thread About GEJ Declaring War? by Mina98(f): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
It was deleted,you are an agent of darkness trying to incite war in this country instead of praying for peace. We don't need people like you in this country and don't forget to tell those that sent you that they've woefully failed. Boko haramist

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Happened With My Thread About GEJ Declaring War? by DonColz1(m): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
You are only adding more fuel to the crisis in nigeria, that thread suppose to have been deleted long time ago, please stop saying what you don't know, before SSS come and catch you.
A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Happened With My Thread About GEJ Declaring War? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
Cat damn hollandis.

Easy on the guy
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Happened With My Thread About GEJ Declaring War? by eluquenson(m): 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
Political crises
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Happened With My Thread About GEJ Declaring War? by aljharem(m): 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
I also cannot view it angry
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Happened With My Thread About GEJ Declaring War? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
Someone must had declared war on your useless thread.

Now, go and mourn your thread.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Happened With My Thread About GEJ Declaring War? by Kairoseki77: 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
Clerverly: The owner of the Forum has been intimidated into removing it..so depressing angry

How so?
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Happened With My Thread About GEJ Declaring War? by atlwireles: 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kairoseki77:

How so?

Stop by the IKoyi DSS office and ask why
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Happened With My Thread About GEJ Declaring War? by waleadex(m): 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
You had a fair content but the topic was just not fair. It was generating 'heat' in the forum so the moderator felt the need to remove it.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Happened With My Thread About GEJ Declaring War? by Kairoseki77: 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
Also, it seems like it was popular because I have over 108 likes. Yet I can't see the posts that got the likes.

How many views did it have? How many pages?
What were the gist of the most popular responses?

Just curious.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Happened With My Thread About GEJ Declaring War? by Kairoseki77: 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Many of you seem perfectly ok with GEJ's advisors talking of coups on the FP. I am taking about Yinka's thread.

As someone who has lived through war(s) and would not want to see them ever again, I wrote that thread to describe how reckless and daft Yinka's comments were. I wrote it to detail what the consequences of talking of coups are in Nigeria. Many of us have seen this before. It is not in anyway a pro war piece.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Happened With My Thread About GEJ Declaring War? by Clerverly: 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kairoseki77: Also, it seems like it was popular because I have over 108 likes. Yet I can't see the posts that got the likes.

Just curious.

You hit a nerve, and the government of the day wasn't comfortable and Seun was called to remove it immediately or....and he buckled...
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Happened With My Thread About GEJ Declaring War? by OAM4J: 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kairoseki77: Also, it seems like it was popular because I have over 108 likes. Yet I can't see the posts that got the likes.

Just curious.

Ok to help your curiousity:

182 posts (6 pages) and 14,611 Views.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Happened With My Thread About GEJ Declaring War? by Kairoseki77: 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
OAM4J:

Ok to help your curiousity:

182 posts (6 pages) and 14,611 Views.

Thanks!

Is there any way I can read the thread? Or at least know what the most popular responses were?

Thank for telling me the page views and number of posts, even though you didn't have to.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Happened With My Thread About GEJ Declaring War? by nduchucks: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
Just curious: Is there any reason why the thread can't be returned to trhe Politics section and its hyperlink removed from the FP?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Happened With My Thread About GEJ Declaring War? by Ngokafor(f): 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
Clerverly:

You hit a nerve, and the government of the day wasn't comfortable and Seun was called to remove it immediately or....and he buckled...

...can you two jokers just shut up already??...which idiotic nerve did he hit...the coward you quoted typed rubbish annonymously with a faceless moniker while Seun is left at the mercy of SSS guys and you are here yarning dust!....let the op come out in the open with this nonsense with his identity known and lets see how mr 'nerve hitter' will fare....childish rumour-mongers.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Happened With My Thread About GEJ Declaring War? by Kairoseki77: 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
ndu_chucks: Just curious: Is there any reason why the thread can't be returned to trhe Politics section and its hyperlink removed from the FP?

That would be a great idea.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Happened With My Thread About GEJ Declaring War? by Kairoseki77: 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ngokafor:

...can you two jokers just shut up already??...which idiotic nerve did he hit...the coward you quoted typed rubbish annonymously with a faceless moniker while Seun is left at the mercy of SSS guys and you are here yarning dust!....let the op come out in the open with this nonsense with his identity known and lets see how mr 'nerve hitter' will fare....childish rumour-mongers.

Has Yinka been visited by the SSS already?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKINGNEWS Update:gov.oshiomole Badly Injured,rushed To Secret London Hospital / PHOTOS: President Jonathan Decorated Today As Grand Patron Of FRSC / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.