Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (315194 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by caesaraba(m): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2014
Walahi it`s not a must to trade every week. Which kind American Ranger week be this? undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Kirinwa: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2014
GBP is bullish biased.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by seyejohn94: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2014
still chilling with gold buy 1236 is still possible though will exit part @ 1223 area...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by surveycash(m): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2014
endfx1:
Lost my only sister earlier today to the cold hands of death....Actually stopped trading cos of her illness for a while now....I pray for the grace to bear this painful loss.

May God give you the grace to bear the loss and her, a peaceful abode.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2014
caesaraba:
Walahi it`s not a must to trade every week. Which kind American Ranger week be this? undecided
yeah unpredictable and a lot of counter trading too
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 8:37am On Oct 08, 2014
buying dax let see how it play
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by sammyjay76(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2014
fxbomovi:
sold gold @1210. stop @1213. tp @1180. but 15minutrs close above 1211.50, I will close d trade

HELLO BROTHER,PLS WHAT STRATEGY IS THIS THAT IS WORKING FOR YOU? PLS CAN YOU HELP ME WITH IT IN DETAILS? I BEG.....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by paxnka: 9:17am On Oct 08, 2014
sammyjay76:

HELLO BROTHER,PLS WHAT STRATEGY IS THIS THAT IS WORKING FOR YOU? PLS CAN YOU HELP ME WITH IT IN DETAILS? I BEG.....

@sammy, the best technical method is the use of support and resistance by Barry on weekly or daily chart. Identify these points place your entry after broken by at least 25pips and ride to the next support or resistance. My only problem is news and constant monitoring of chart.

my 2 kobonaira
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by JAkpayen(m): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2014
@endfx

I sympathize with you on the loss of your sister to mankind's greatest enemy, death. Always remember that she is in God's memory and will be awaken from death to live eternally in Paradise. You will surely see her soon.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2014
omejeo:
buying dax let see how it play
flip to sell side
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2014
omejeo:
flip to sell side

Flipped mine last night along with oil and DJIA. E be like say Dax is headed for 89xx while Dow could do 163xx
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2014
naijababe:

Flipped mine last night along with oil and DJIA. E be like say Dax is headed for 89xx while Dow could do 163xx
ok let go
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by sojmann(m): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2014
omejeo:
flip to sell side

naijababe:

Seems flipping is the "in thing"....
me sef don flip my ga buy to sell and au/eu sell to buy grin

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin laugh kee me. dude fliping fliping after call turn against hit losses... no update nothing

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Sunnycliff(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2014
Bye to currency pairs! Fully concentrating on commodities and indices! More technically steady, volatile and highly predictable!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Kirinwa: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2014
GJ buystop 174.10
GA buystop 1.8310
GN buystop 2.0510

Factor in SL and TP
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Kirinwa: 11:23am On Oct 08, 2014
Sunnycliff:
Bye to currency pairs! Fully concentrating on commodities and indices! More technically steady, volatile and highly predictable!

What pair were you trading?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Kirinwa: 11:34am On Oct 08, 2014
HonourablePomk:

Thanks but my question is what is it all about every business got it up and down. What will give me profit,how will i start,what will i sell ?

You will start by learning. There's no rush in the business. Hasn't anyone recommended babypips school? Go theoritical, practical comes later.
What will give you profit is patience and learning.
What you will sell depends on what you choose to sell.

There's nothing we will tell you here that is not already covered by babypips. Someone even has the ebook which you can request for by pming him or posting your email here. When he sends it, print it and read. Ask us question later.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2014
Sunnycliff:

Welcome to the club mate. I am closing my positions now though. The low of hammer on DJIA is being tested. Oil looks like it might go back and retest 89.02, I want to see what it does there. Dax currently at critical level of MS2, it should do a turn around here, too early in the month to be trading at that extreme. Let's what my 1pm candles bring forth.

If dem pound yam inside leaf and cook soup in a a nut's husk, person wey go belleful, go belleful. So says a Yoruba adage grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2014
^^^^

For the past 1 month, i have concentrated fully on gold and looking the way of oil. no more currencies.. too much noise that you sometimes wonder if there isn't some people somewhere pulling and dragging these currencies.

Naijababe, i go soon come join you for indices, let me learn the major scope on metals first.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2014
honeric01:
^^^^

For the past 1 month, i have concentrated fully on gold and looking the way of oil. no more currencies.. too much noise that you sometimes wonder if there isn't some people somewhere pulling and dragging these currencies.

Naijababe, i go soon come join you for indices, let me learn the major scope on metals first.

grin grin grin grin ECB,FOMC,RBA,MPC........etc. The list is endless, has been that way since the financial crisis of 2008
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin ECB,FOMC,RBA,MPC........etc. The list is endless, has been that way since the financial crisis of 2008

This world na wicked place, i think the world should revert back to using gold as the international means of exchange.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
honeric01:

This world na wicked place, i think the world should revert back to using gold as the international means of exchange.

grin grin grin grin grin The evils of capitalism. The reason why we are all here on this thread sadly sad

@ thread, gold bugs.......the buy may be losing steam. I will be looking to sell in an hour
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin The evils of capitalism. The reason why we are all here on this thread sadly sad

@ thread, gold bugs.......the buy may be losing steam. I will be looking to sell in an hour

Sell ke? were you expecting a one way ride to 1800 before? haba it's normal to slow down before continuation na. 1240-50 is possible.

I think it's too early to switch side.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by drpips1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
Russell Blattberg talks to Freedom Central-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxENNI32-MA

Historic short squeeze and dollar crash imminent...

Just letting you know so you aren't surprised... you can prepare for this eventuality and benefit from it as opposed to having your life ruined by hyperinflation!

Cheers cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
honeric01:

Sell ke? were you expecting a one way ride to 1800 before? haba it's normal to slow down before continuation na. 1240-50 is possible.

I think it's too early to switch side.

Maybe. From my end 1215 na barrier for now. I trade what I see oga mi wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by drpips1(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
endfx1:
Lost my only sister earlier today to the cold hands of death....Actually stopped trading cos of her illness for a while now....I pray for the grace to bear this painful loss.

My Condolences broh sad

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Sunnycliff(m): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Kirinwa:

What pair were you trading?

Almost all major currencies, with a high bias to fundamental news! But it's always a win-lose situation and am getting So tired about it! That's why I am switching over yo Oil, Gold, Natural Gas, Dax, DJIA and Dow for now!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Sunnycliff(m): 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
Kirinwa:

You will start by learning. There's no rush in the business. Hasn't anyone recommended babypips school? Go theoritical, practical comes later.
What will give you profit is patience and learning.
What you will sell depends on what you choose to sell.

There's nothing we will tell you here that is not already covered by babypips. Someone even has the ebook which you can request for by pming him or posting your email here. When he sends it, print it and read. Ask us question later.

Oga send me The ebook! sunnycliff87@gmail.com!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Sunnycliff(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
naijababe:

Maybe. From my end 1215 na barrier for now. I trade what I see oga mi wink

Hope DJIA is not yet open for trading! I have an already existing trade on it before it closed last Nyt! Hope it hasn't reopened Co's I have over 40 pips profit on it before closure! I am seeing it at 16718
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Sunnycliff:

Hope DJIA is not yet open for trading! I have an already existing trade on it before it closed last Nyt! Hope it hasn't reopened Co's I have over 40 pips profit on it before closure! I am seeing it at 16718

Spot price is currently 16762. You are probably trading futures which does not open until the market opens. It will open up by the look of things. I would suggest you trade the spot rather than futures market if you wish to carry a trade overnight so that you can close anytime.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Sunnycliff(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
naijababe:

Spot price is currently 16762. You are probably trading futures which does not open until the market opens. It will open up by the look of things. I would suggest you trade the spot rather than futures market if you wish to carry a trade overnight so that you can close anytime.

Does any difference exist between Future price and Spot price?

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.